Culturally, American states are more different from one another than European countries and if you can't accept that...

Culturally, American states are more different from one another than European countries and if you can't accept that, you're a bigot

Okay, I accept it

True, America is called the melting pot for a reason and each state has a deep rich culture which rivals that of any other nation on earth.

>It's a France makes a quintessentially American thread to false flag us with canned replies episode

of course that's false, but it is also wrong to call them carbon copies, each state has its own legislatures, laws, and supreme courts.

Federations aren't unique though. Australia is one too

Is this map correct?

Australia and Canada are the rice cake of countries in all honesty

fucking this
even fly-over states have enough history/politics/etc. that it'd take an entire encyclopedia to document all the small differences.

Fuck no

that map doesn't know where the Appalachians are

Also I might add, since I live in this state. That the dominant cultures of the state are that of SoVA, NoVA, Blue Ridge, and Hampton Roads.

With an autistic rivalry between SoVA and NoVA since the early 20th century.

Especially since they'll be majority Han Chinese in 30 years.

I hadn't considered that, I just thought of something bland

The counties are even different from each other. But same goes here, every village has it's own culture.

to be completely fair the differences between counties is tiny

And if you're going to go that far you may as well say that every precinct in every county has an individual culture, that primarily manifests in school sports.

County differences actually are pronounced, geography, industry, population density, all serve to alter how people live. My country bears no resemblance to a neighboring one that borders our state's largest city.

If they are close they're probably somewhat the same. I think villages near the borders of countries here are also somewhat the same.

well of course the difference between a rural county will be significantly different from a sub-rural county.

But the difference between a random rural county and a random rural county, two with no major geographic differences, won't be vastly different.

No theyre not lol. The states are fairly uniform culturally.

Nobody says that. However, I still consider out-of-staters to be foreigners.

Better to be majority han then majority spic. At least the chinks are achieving something.

you're not wrong. I'd rather have a bunch of chinks than spics

>Californians and Mississippians are similar culturally

Thank god your "people" are being outbred, autist.

>Culturally, American states are more different from one another than European countries and if you can't accept that, you're a bigot
Quit making troll threads Pierre.

This map is

>where're you from?
>"oh i'm from blah blah blah ameristate"
WHY do they do this

Why do you do this? It really triggers me.

>I'm from France, what about you?
>I'm from Oregon

>Maryland
>literal police state with a sky-high tax rate and piss gun law
>NH or Vermont
>libertarian paradise
These states lie within a 500 km radius of each other, by the way.