Is there anything more sad than a grown ass man collecting blues and figures...

Is there anything more sad than a grown ass man collecting blues and figures? This isn't specific about Suckmann but the general phenomena.

What's sad is that this cuck is wearing a beta marvel top and not a DC Chad t shirt

Very cool

doing it ironically is just as bad to be honest

How is it different from collecting books and statuettes?

Yeah, people who start threads about them on Sup Forums.

>blues

What?

Blu rays, grandpa.

blu rays?

I've never heard anyone call them that but I should've have reasoned it out, thanks.

He already admits he doesn't watch most of them, calm down.

yeah man

>He already admits he doesn't watch most of them, calm down.
that is even worse

yes OP we've found what is sadder
calling blu-ray movies blues

It's underground slang for illegal and sensitive Sonic fanart. I'm not surprised people in this thread are giving the wrong answer, because this stuff is rarely talked about outside the darknet.

Yep. What's more sad, a man who gets paid to do what he loves, and has enough money to buy everything he wants to be comfortable....

Or a lonely NEET who desperately wishes people would listen to his opinion on film instead because by having normie widespread appeal Stuckmann is too "Reddit"

I think it is even worse.
That guy is literally cheering for bigger men than him.

I buy figures and cum on them

calm down, Chris.

take twenty and write some BVS script fanfics

>grown ass men buying UHD 4k upscaled from 2k

>take twenty and write some BVS script fanfics
kek

the only thing more sad is getting upset about other people's hobbies.

>grown ass men paying for lossy video and DRM discs

He doesn't seem upset. It's a valid question. I can't fathom how much money DC and Marvel have made through product sales. Does no one see how infantilizing "nerd culture" is?

Every stuckmann thread has this same joke

>recycled material
Grow up senpai

God this guy is cringe

>Sup Forums makes fun of him despite the fact that this board pretends to be film connoisseurs even though this place only talks about mainstream Hollywood blockbuster shlock like capeshit
Really makes me think
Why is Sup Forums full of so many pseudo intellectual hypocrites

Wat. Is that a Signs tattoo?

Not much more infantilizing than MTV culture was before that and george lucas' wizards in space was before that

Infantilization doesn't mean anything.

Its mostly cultureless americans doing that shit

>Is there anything more sad than a grown ass man collecting blues and figures?

A grown ass man refusing to have fun, because fun is childish and he is so adult and mature, he can't be seen being entertained, amused or happy/

Dude... no one here thinks you're a prick.

Touché

CRINGE!!!

I guess that guy has a big hole he tries to stuff with silly figurines. Everyone in their late twenties early thirties who hasn't found his place in society is acting freakish.

I really hate how blatant it is he just bought a bunch of shit off ebay and threw it into the background in an attempt to show everyone he's a nerd.

>this board pretends to be film connoisseurs
stop projecting you film school retard. nobody here even pretends to care about film. they just argue about it because they're bored.

>words don't mean anything
Sure, user.

>movie review youtube channel
>background is a bunch of movies and "nerd culture" toys
WHO AM I?

That's not what I said.

>is there anything more sad than a grown Ass man collecting action figures and blue rays
Yes, grown ass men who spend all their time on a Thai ladyboy forum thinking they have elite taste in film and criticize others for enjoying mainstream nerd shit despite the fact that these same grown ass "men" spend all their time obsessing over capeshit 24/7 and even use immature buzzwords like "kino" to describe these flicks

>tfw the only blu ray I have is Black Swan

Feels good senpai.

Honestly that could look worse.

He got something he loved and got it tattood. Hardly the first person to do that.

I mean his reviews suck half the time and he's trying to do the RLM thing with his one friend lately but this isn't even the worst.

I did laugh at his ghost story review where he gave it a lower score because one scene explains the themes and he couldn't be superior and do it himself so he liked it less.

What a Reddit phrase! Keep saying >cringe

underrated.

Who is this cutie?

Why does his face creep me out?

Infantilization is a word with its own definition. Your argument has no merit.

If anything it's worse.

So hip.

The word has been misused for so long that it has lost its meaning.

NU M
A
L
E

What really makes me mad is the money he is making saying generic things

literally the same post

Does Chris even have work outside of his channel?

Imagine all you're being paid to do being going out once or twice a week, catching what movies are newly our (half of them children's movies at that too), then having to pretend you "got it" by running through a list of what to include like "cinematography", "beat of the movie", "intrinsic themes", half of them you don't know what they mean.

Meanwhile your peers are getting to into banking, insurance, engineering careers, and are hitting that sweet spot of being 30 where you're finally getting info managerial positions and can toy with the newbies like they did with you ten years ago.

And you're just... some guy who puts skits up on youtube and pretend to be smarter than he really is. Got to get empty at some point. Course he fills the void with toys.

Everyone understands what he means when he says "infantilization", dummy.

Like I just said:
>The word has been misused for so long that it has lost its meaning.

This thread's mere existence...........

It's not like Sup Forums is really original anyways. I don't know though, the other user seems to envy Chris, but like it make it clear in my post, I don't. Being a youtuber is a vapid life.

4 years of easy fame for what? Never being able to catch up for the years you'd discarded in youtube? Of people sucking up to you for how little time you had a successful channel and never being able to have normal social interactions with people who won't do that too? Your only milestones being "Oooh kewl 10000 more subscribers :)"?

Shit sucks my dude.

Believe me he will have a lot more of these awful tattoos when he hits midlife crisis

Nice dubs

>pretend to be smarter than he really is
the power of editing!

if you ever see him do a live event where he discusses movies or participates in a debate, it really shows just how amateur he really is

Right? Why even get them if you dont watch them?

No one calls them that.

>george lucas' wizards in space was before that
true it started with the original Star Wars craze, but it has become worse and worse since then

nearly went down this route myself but with old school gaming consoles. most of my collection was shit I still had from childhood but also started buying shit on ebay too before I suddenly wondered what the fuck I was doing with my life and called it quits

dumped most of the shit (couldn't be bothered selling it off) but kept a few bits hidden safe in a drawer

Nigga you on Sup Forums. Please tell me your current future prospects.

>Wasting quints on a shitpost

impressed

It's not collecting, it's props for your show

None of these big mega reviewers are actually into this shit

Chris is really an amatuer filmmaker that has had "studio producers read his screenplays"

Is there a difference between collecting blu rays and buying movies you actually like?

What about the people who care about what a stranger does with his time/money? That's gotta be right down there too, huh OP?

>Being this delusional and naive about life

> blues
fucking gay

Portfolio analyst my brother of darkened skin tone. Hopefully branching out to M&A if things work out and I can not be an autist for 5/7 years.

Pretty sure everyone knows, but just in case, that's what Bateman does.

no, if you have money and enjoy things, you're a loser.

Using the word in a metaphorical sense doesn't equate to the word losing its meaning.

Black Swan is a mediocre movie desu

Can you cucks just start your /youtube/ general already? Go talk about losers somewhere else.

>e getting to into banking, insurance, engine

sounds horrible

Collecting all kind of stuff is dumb.
Let it be toys, guns, swords, those things you puts on letters to send them etc.

What about buying a single anime girl figure to ironically display on top of your computer? And by someone who doesn't even watch anime?

We hate men and women who are attractive and could be doing much better things with the gifts given to them sitting around and pretending to be """"nerds""" by watching mainstream superhero movies and wearing prefaded Captain America t shirts.
They want to be """nerds""" because it is trendy at the moment. The moment something better comes along they will folk to that.

no one calls blu-rays blues that's fucking retarded

No there is not... everyone who collects worthless crap like that always comes to a point of existential realization where they look around at their piles of collectibles and see nothing but pointless materialism, but then push those notions out of their heads as quickly as they can to avoid confirming the meaninglessness of their lives up to that point.

I'm sure Stuckman's had several of these eternal conflicts throughout his collection building

I work with a legitimate aspergers and he collects figurines and watches amine. Take that as you will

Something more sad?
Wasting your life shitposting about a Youtuber in a website that was originally conceived to discuss Anime.