/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueJS9upc5Tc
foxnews.com/world/2017/08/10/mattis-war-with-north-korea-would-be-catastrophic.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SVvXfuS5eyY
m.liveleak.com/view?i=9ff_1518644376
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wacky Bruce hours.

Kim Yo-jong is the Korean Ivanka Trump.

meanwhile in India

lies
neoliberalism has saved more lives than wimpy socdems could ever hope to

LOL if the US troops leave south korea, the norks will annex the south
just like vietcongs did

poo

youtube.com/watch?v=ueJS9upc5Tc

LMAO nk wouldn't last a month
Their entire strength is what they have already, an outdated army of starving manlets
They have no navy

Ask someone who unironically went to NK in 2014 anything lads

Working on a rooftop without a high visibility vest?

should I buy seinheser hd 558

What's it like
Are they nice

how much did it cost you? i want to visit but Trump banned us from traveling there so you have to first go to China and then travel from there

Why is it that pretty much every left winger on the internet is either underage or a tranny/poof/some other form of deviant? Why are there no well adjusted left wingers?

wrong
the trend towards reduced mortality in shithole countries was present before the transition to neoliberalism, while the massive debt piled onto them during the transition to neoliberalism has acted as a millstone around their necks.

LOL americans are chickening out
foxnews.com/world/2017/08/10/mattis-war-with-north-korea-would-be-catastrophic.html

>Why is it that pretty much every left winger on the internet is either underage or a tranny/poof/some other form of deviant? Why are there no well adjusted left wingers?

Putting the millions of South Koreans into a position without active mitigation is not something a responsible regional hegemon can afford.

Why is it that pretty much every right winger on the internet is either underage or a NEET/edgelord or other form of degenerate? Why are there no well adjusted right wingers?

>deaths by communism
>4-5.3 million
The Holodomor alone had more than that. Times it by about 20.

Were you nervous about breaking any rules at all? That one guy getting put into a work camp for taking a poster off the wall turned me off the idea of ever going there. Granted he was a bit naive to try that before asking.

If you can afford it

It's like a bizarro world where they transplanted the GDR into Asia, you can't get much out of the few North Koreans who speak English because the regime has spies spying on the interpreters/guides who are spying on you

$5000 via a Chinese tourist company. We made a crossing through North-East China

ANTT7A 7UR5 7UCK 077

saw a small youtube channel with like 500 views max with a guy who was pretty smart and looked normal with a lefty background

reckon he'll be a white nationalist within 3 years though

of course Russia would aid the norks

So behind on work all because the people I was working with fucked me over aghhhhhh

will Trump build the wall
will Mexico pay for it

>The Holodomor

I am a Chad nazbol

sverigetråden is lost

it's FILLED with actual pedos now

Sure it's not identical, but it's an example of a guy with a grudge coming to school with intent to murder someone (or multiple people). If he'd had a gun he'd probably have killed more teachers or students. It happens in every country because bearing a grudge, plotting revenge and being disturbed are universal factors of the human condition.

social democracy hasn't existed since the mid-1980s at the latest
modern "social democratic" parties are like "conservative" parties, stuck with legacy titles that don't reflect their actual positions whatsoever.

the toil shuttle awaits

How short are they

You can't really fuck anything up too badly, it mostly concerns the etiquette around places involving the Dear Leaders. And the funniest thing was that on the other side of the DMZ they don't give a fuck about what you're doing while the tourists on the SK side aren't allowed to do anything that could upset the North Koreans. Pic related is from the NK side of the JSA

it was lost since the start, it's nothing but Sup Forumstards

Cheeky business class flight this afternoon

Gonna get nice and drunk on good wine ;^)

HATE Kanslihushögern

Nobody wanted to talk to me in it

Socdem what's going on big guy

The wall is partial and has been since the beginning. It will consist of electronic measures as well as a physical barrier. Some terrain is unnecessary to block due to the natural, movement impeding features. Palestine is paying for the wall.

Fucking royal mail tracking is abysmal

DPD/DHL need to BTFO them once and for all

nazbol party
it is the gang for you and me

Had another dream where I broke all my teeth

Thursday should be the first day of the work week

About 5'6" on average? The Americans on the other side were going nuts because they thought one of us would try and make a run for it as if we were political prisoners or something, not sure what would have happened if that was the case. I was considering standing near the NK guards and putting a foot over the other side to test the waters but they probably would have gotten angry

jesus
how do you get killed by a dog

got two Border Terriers

jasper johns art thing

Dogs go for the neck don't they

>many students survived thanks to shooting preparedness drills

>jesus
>how do you get killed by a dog

Went to his show at the Royal Academy a few months ago, was quite nice

wow that must have been awesome

Me on the right.
Emma Watson on the left.

Soydog looks like the type of dog the Asians would eat

Watch your tone mister.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVvXfuS5eyY

>video of North Koreans happily singing and dancing
>"North Korea always finds a way to scare me. I feel so bad for all the North Korean people. They don't know what freedom is. And think that how they are living is normal when it's not. I really hope one day North Korea will be saved somehow."

Do people actually believe the media sensationalization/anti-DPRK bullshit? Do they honestly believe people are so brainwashed and absent of free will they STILL "act" even when outside their country? Why is it such a radical idea that maybe NK isn't as bad as people think, and North Koreans genuinely have pride in their country.

Also, as if America isn't guilty of weird ass fucking patriotism.

Imagine being American

m.liveleak.com/view?i=9ff_1518644376

swagpipes

you should've seen the neocons when the media said that north koreans were not really that bad

They get enacted whenever someone is spotted on campus when they aren't supposed to be. I remember it even in the early 2000s. It was fairly obvious it was about preparing for a shooting though. When I did it though they turned off the lights and everyone got under their desks. Apparently now though they put everyone off to the far side from the door as you can see in the videos.

off to craft an elixir ... wish me luck

Why is the internet so full of edgy contrarians? Does it make you feel special to take a position against all evidence and common sense?

Iran isn’t as bad as the media makes it out to be, anyone with a brain can see that. NK however is completely fucked top to bottom.

How stress are you feeling right now?

NEET toil again
it's like a prison

yes Mr. Bossberg, i'll be there in a jiffy!

Oh my days, it's 1910 and I've gone and prepared another coffee. Can't help myself sometimes x.

>NK however is completely fucked top to bottom.
looks more clean than your country LOL

alri big boy careful about gallipoli xx

fuck, I could've sworn it was 2018

Mate, it has concentration camps. People get literally shot if they try to leave. We've seen all this. There are satellite photos, videos of what happens, testimony from survivors. Look at what happened to Otto Wambier.

You seriously can't compare a free liberal democratic country that tolerates dissent to North Korea.

>1910

timerunt loves his obtuse time conventions doesnt he

>Mate, it has concentration camps. People get literally shot if they try to leave. We've seen all this. There are satellite photos, videos of what happens, testimony from survivors. Look at what happened to Otto Wambier.
>You seriously can't compare a free liberal democratic country that tolerates dissent to North Korea.

AND YOU ARE LYNCHING NEGROES

Aren’t you late for getting skinned alive and disemboweled?

>Mate, it has concentration camps. People get literally shot if they try to leave. We've seen all this. There are satellite photos, videos of what happens, testimony from survivors. Look at what happened to Otto Wambier.
>
>You seriously can't compare a free liberal democratic country that tolerates dissent to North Korea.

>AND YOU ARE LYNCHING NEGROES

hair smells of almond

Space is not the final frontier. The human mind is far more enigmatic.

based

>2018
>He hasn't accessed the noonsphere

been using arsenic as shampoo again mate? the french are a strange race indeed

Nothing obtuse about 24 hour time.
Except with Amadeus, where 0000 isn't valid, but 2400 is.
Mental!

Missed call from a Cameroon number

What do the cunts want now

don't call back

Might have been the next Ngannou asking you to fund his journey to the UFC

just called a paddy but he didn’t pick up

peter doig