Burgerbro in Germanistan - Ask Away Lads

>tfw you see it

do you miss America yet?

Prove it faggot

A bit. It's a great country but I could never live here. They all live in tiny houses and drive cuckmobiles. They don't have any real wilderness left either.

Fuck off we are full of niggers we don't need no more

I already did dipshit

Why not based Austria?
What if you become flash radicalized like "it always happened in Germany and is nothing specific to the rapefugees" as their mass media say?

You didn't prove anything, I don't see a fucking timestamp on those pics homo

the minaret...

Holy shit it's a mosque.

is that one of those call to prayer towers? forget what they're called. not surprising. is the rest nice?

I'm ethnically German, all my grandparents were born here. Thankfully I'll be back in America soon. Literally not a day goes by when I don't see a hijabi.

Outside of Vienna it's boring as shit and Vienna is hardly based.

How do I apply for american citizenship ?

>mosque

One of my strongest early memories is of me and my mate about 7 years old in school, skipping a class with a girl classmate. We hid under a bench in the playground and asked her to show us her mosque which is what we thought a pussy was called for some reason. She showed us and then we thought it was cool and went back to class.

Join the army and fight for our greatest ally.

Do people stare at your beady eyes with disgust?

Looks like shit.
Where are you?

Muslim war zones like Somalia are even less boring, why not go there :^)

Thats what i thought when i was in america. To each their own i guess.

Yeah, it's a minaret. I've been traveling in the region and it's really beautiful but the population density is so high here. It makes more difference than you would think.

kys

I've been to Austria before, wonderful country. I wanted to come to Germany to see the region my family is from.

>They don't have any real wilderness left either.
>They all live in small homes
>They all drive cuckmobiles

Are you sure you were in America?

In Turkey, they are called Islamic Bayonettes, the thing you drive into the heart of the infidel in order to kill him.

will you visit the Netherlands too? we have beautiful mosques and minarets in Enschede. :^)

>America doesn't have any wilderness

What?

How does America
>all live in tiny houses
>drive cuck mobiles
>have no real wilderness
?

Don't join the army unless you're prepared for at least 8 years of service.

The best way is to have a relative already here. If not, get into STEM and either try for a job in the US (either apply directly to US company for go through a German one). You can also just self-petition as long as you are skilled you have a chance. If you're serious you can probably get in contact with the US embassy. They know more.

Konstanz

>americans
>driving tiny cars
>not having pic related

I didnt want to quote that part, meant the overall statement. Murrica has some other problems.

Join the military. Yeah you're looking at 8 years of service but assuming you're 18-22 you'll come out of it with some comfy savings, healthcare, stories, and people love to hire vets for some reason.

I'd love to but I think it's a bit far (~10hrs bus) and I'm just a poor student.

I meant the age thing as in you'll come out of it still young.

Sad!

Such as? I'm genuinely curious, car culture got you down?

This must be an illegal launch pad.

Freedom mobiles are as pathetic as cuck cars desu.

>8 years

Since when?

Kek

10/10 will use in future

Oi love get your mosque out for the lads

>They don't have any real wilderness left either.
Not having been to the Alpes. Not having been to Mecklenburg. Not seeing Europe as one damn fucking country with a shitload of wilderness from Norway to the Balkans to Spain to fucking Ukraine.

Sorry, I can't quite hear you hanz

For the record I would like to say that generally people speak openly of the refugees as though they are a plague. And open distaste for Muslims is relatively normal though they try and hide it.

My ass

Poor Germany
They are the America of Europe and under American occupation. It will take a miracle to save their country. They will probably fade into brown obscurity just like France and US. Perhaps they will balkanize and lose even more clay until the point where "German" ceases to exist..

>Freedom mobiles are as pathetic as cuck cars desu.
Literally what?

lol what? God you fucking Germans are so pathetic

Turn that anger into action then. Just don't have a typically kraut chimp out that kills millions of Europeans.

Honestly, another Hitler is probably exactly what Europe needs now

If that other kraut did his 4 years it's extremely unlikely he'll get called up for the other 4 years. It would have to be full blown ww3 for that to happen.

I have been to the alps. you have swiss fuckers living on most of the mountains.
>europe
>one country
KEK

No, have one that kills millions of "Europeans"

Just saying, you need to get a permanent resident visa before you can join the military. Citizenship comes later, you need permanent residence first which is hard to get.

Do you cheer for Germany in the olympics?

>another Hitler
Yes, let's cut the european population in half with useless wars again!

I don;t know how kraut-brains work, I doubt much will change from what I've heard. Day to day the mudslimes are basically just gypsys so I think europeans are used to them

Why would I?

I'm an american.

Find an aryan wife?

Guessing from the pics you are at the Bodensee. Its crowded as fuck there especially now since all the kids have holidays

Are the minerats in Germany/Netherlands mock minerats or are they in use?

In Denmark broadcasting prayer time is illegal so the minerats in Denmark are mock minerats and are never in use. I wondered if the same was true in other European countries

oh, for fuckĀ“s sake

Wow that's racist much

>flag
nice try, achmed

Lmao I thought this crescent moon kraut flag was just some meme.

I'd love to desu, so many qts here it's crazy. They all have BFs though, not sure how any german posters here would manage not to have found one.

Yeah, it's beautiful down here.

I've never heard them.

>Oi love get your mosque out for the lads

>They all have BFs though, not sure how any german posters here would manage not to have found one.

Think you answered your question in the same sentence

not really.. it is a public nuisance.

>not sure how any german posters here would manage not to have found on
r u fuggen kiddin me :-DDDD

They literally grow on trees here I've seen more couples here than where I'm from in the states.

That's how meme magic works, user. First we come up with the impossible, and then the cucks, deviants, and roaches make it possible.
I actually believe that this may end up being the german flag one day.

Okay, Casanova. Whatever you say.

hitler was almost entirely peaceful, its the communists and the people who didnt want to give up rightful german lands that killed half of europe

This shit is paid by Arabs. They build those fucking terrorist training schools everywhere.

Also visiting big cities in Germanistan is generally shit.

sure

you don't know how good you've got it man.

I swear I see hijabis and mudlsimes every day

Of course you are in Western Germany and in a big city. Western germans are generally more cucked. I would rebuild the wall desu famalam

>In Denmark broadcasting prayer time is illegal

same, but our churches go every hour, and full bore songs for mealtimes and Sundays.

I like it.

Your houses are built out of compressed wood, we actually have a culture since we haven't cleansed some redskins and took their country ~230Yrs ago, german cars are the most respected ones in the world. Could go on but i dont care enough desu lad

HOW DOES IT FEEL HEINZ?

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS

>german cars are the most respected ones in the world

German cars are known to be over priced, over engineered, expensive to fix, difficult to DIY repair, and owned purely as status symbols.

Only lesbians, coke snorting businessmen, cock sucking high-powered faggots and social climbing libcucks think highly of them

Try again Fritz. I can replace the headlights on my car without removing the fucking bumper or paying some mudslime 2000 euro.

I know where you are.

I'm there as well.

Wonder if I walked past you

top kek

>they all live in tiny houses

Ok, let me guess, you are in on of the cities, are you?

Why don't you visit the countryside and see how civilized people build houses. You know, with walls that you cannot smash with a small hammer and with tripple-glass-windows.

Germany lost that land by being ineffective. They tried to take it back and were ineffective again.

kek, spot the fat burger and post pics
If I have to guess, it's probably a half-nigger

see

Americans have culture

Ethnic Konstanzer reporting in.
Sup Forums meeting im Brauhaus when?

The city is small and the location those pics were shot at are known to me.

If you're still there, burger.

Know that I'll watch the crowds more closely.

The one in front of Costa Del Sol?

I'd be there, just know that I am aasocially awkward Portuguese.

>The one in front of Costa Del Sol?
Yes, but on a second thought, i imagine it to be awkward af to meet someone from Sup Forums irl.
What should we do?
Get drunk and beat up refugees shouting : really makes you think, huh?
Lol, but nice to know i'm not the only one here.

Minaret ban when?

Switzerland banned them, why not the rest of Europe?

You know when I made that picture I thought I was making a joke. I didn't really look at the bottom of the tower and I didn't realize it was a mosque kek.

Minarets are no joke

The Swiss had the sense to ban them, now so should we

Same here. Awkwardness, let's just walk through the city knowing that there is another one somewhere, out there with the same ideals.

Never seen burkhas and head wraps in the city before.

It disgusts me to no end.

>german cars are the most respected ones in the world