Why is America so bigoted and racist nowadays?

Why is America so bigoted and racist nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feY0diCOp-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bYDHa31HiaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_qkvXLuGsc
youtube.com/watch?v=sJHvppVEBTY
youtube.com/watch?v=S-8Cn6boqcA
youtube.com/watch?v=dkmAcAmg7j8
youtube.com/watch?v=IRhZL3QLtEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are other countries thinking?

>INGERLAND FOOK THEESE FOOKING PAKI POLISH GYPSY FOOK KEBAB FOOK INGERLAND BE INGERLISH FOOKIN WANKSTAIN PAKI

I dont get it. By her criteria, America has improved has it not?

>ugh like other countries... probs think we're such hicks. Not me tho! I'm one of the enlightened ones

I hear this so much from shitty leftists and it's so fucking childish.

Because Obama.

That person's post boils down to Make America Great Again

The lefty version of romanticizing the 50s is romanticizing the 90s.

>nowadays
America has always been a racist and bigoted country. Just like every other country.

Its because of places like this where you can say the most racist shit, and instead of being called out on it, people praise you for it. Echo chambers are the reason people are so hateful these days. They are used to seeing and being able to say whatever the fuck they want without anyone ever calling them out for it

>better place than where they lived
We're so bigoted and backwards that we have the highest number of legal immigrants in the world every year.

so get the fuck out then?

Anybody who's been to "other countries" knows xenophobia is way more intense outside the west

>like oh emm gee Europe is just like...so cultured..they must like...think America is so backwards.
>like I just can't believe how conservatives make us look like so...racist

Nigger please, ive been all over the world, and the US is the LEAST racist place ive seen. We need more racism, not less.

It's like a yogi Berra joke
>America is so racist and backwards that ethnicities from everywhere on earth are selling their children into slavery just to afford to come here

LOL yeah ok buddy. least racist place. hahahaha. .... bahaahahaha. My god I can't stop laughing. the fucking south is the most racist place on this planet. Literally hell itself. I wish we could just kick the south out of the union to be honest. Fuck the south, and fuck all of you racist inbred idiots.

>where was a time
hold on a second
wasn't it much more racist/less diverse during these time?

Have you even left the United States you nigger?

>why is the US so racist?!

Because we have too many goddamn niggers

Why is Saudi Arabia so Muslim and ass backward?

Lol the south is racist because they have to deal with niggers on a daily basis unlike you fucking yanks

kill yourself

There is actually a strong correlation

The only time America was a good place to live in, is when we didn't have so many non whites, now it's going to shit even faster.

SJWs turned every single petty bullshit thing into a full-on human rights violation and now we've fallen back into segregation-era racism.

Progress?

Pussy ass cracka, why you don't never say shit in real life? White bitch

Because you're a pussy

>tfw this is how I thought when I was 16

>being surrounded by niggers makes you hate them

Really makes you think

We should offer these people internship in Africa and China/South East Asia, they would see how bigoted the rest of the world is.

I talk shit to niggers everyday and call them everything in the book. What are you gonna do about black faggot?

>nowadays

you are correct, I say we bring race relations back to ohhhhhhh about 160 years ago.

tell me
what makes certain areas "bad parts of the city"?
why are their places you shouldnt go for fear of being victimized?
why cant i walk down certain streets in the city without fear of being shot?

places arent inherently bad, its the people. and its not the white people.

stfu pussy

>"There was a time where America was a good place to live in,"
well he's right

"There was a time when America was a great place to live in."

This is recognized world-wide as 50s era America.
The only people who deny that would be racists who would decry a country's greatness by measure of their race.

You know whites were also lynched right?

Lol and they were all in church the next Sunday listening to someone preach about God. I hope they're roasting nicely in the fires of Hell.

Traitors need to die much more than your upfront enemies

Race traitors and nigger lovers. So? Unless you mean Italians, in that case
>White

Facebook poster is right. We should Make America Great Again.

guess you better move to china then . OH WELL

Are they referring to back when segregation was still a thing that was enforced?

These people clearly never traveled around the world. The US is one of the least racist places nowadays

>The only people who deny that would be racists who would decry a country's greatness by measure of their race.
Except there were three recessions under Eisenhower.

Honestly? Because of progressive identity politics

I laugh at America because I know it's run by and largely full of people like this, and then laugh even harder when I think of the people who think the damage is reversible and the place will ever be great again.

America is still better to live in than western Europe... also the guy who made that post is a fag

>once a good place to live in
But I thought America used to be even more racist and sexist than now?
Help?????

>America is still better to live in than western Europe

No, they've just been worse for longer

>I always wonder if people in other countries...

If only there were some kind of system that allowed you to read messages written by people in other countries and see what they think. Perhaps some kind of inter network transmission. An "inter-net" if you will.

Lets see...
youtube.com/watch?v=feY0diCOp-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bYDHa31HiaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_qkvXLuGsc
youtube.com/watch?v=sJHvppVEBTY
youtube.com/watch?v=S-8Cn6boqcA
youtube.com/watch?v=dkmAcAmg7j8
youtube.com/watch?v=IRhZL3QLtEQ