Is he right /pol? Is Trump kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4B9NtFlES4U
i.4cdn.org/pol/1471427055653.jpg
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/08/06/trumps-right-he-didnt-kick-a-baby-out-of-a-campaign-rally/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot source
>youtu.be/4B9NtFlES4U

The ''get the baby out'' and ''there's still the second amendment'' incident sure didn't help.

Leaf with it.

>jew faggot kike
>linking a jew faggot kike video

Faggot jew kike

(((Jhon Oliver))) *king of false media and (((trickery)))

An Israeli and a Canadian talking about shit they don't know about. So Trump said something. Who fucking cares? Hillary can't stop telling lies and you faggots don't even mention that.

I'm always wondering what will all these celebrities will do after being so obscene towards Trump once he becomes POTUS.

Are they forced to slander Trump? Do they really believe he will not win? They're risking their whole careers with this when they could just lie as usuall instead of trying to ridicule the Don

Yep. Don't worry about voting, Hillary is going to win in a landslide anyway ;)

Shill slide thread do not reply

I kinda want her to win because she'll die from bad health in the first year probably

But then again I think of the Don bringing her to justice and she dying anyways and I prefer that

Take advantage of this thread to expose the shills

Shill threads are usually visited by a lot of legit anons to counterargue, make it count here

Nothing happens to them, part of the reason Jon Oliver is on tv rather than Jon Stewart is because Stewart ran out of material during the Obama administration. Jon Stewart flourished under Bush solely because he had that rock solid target to attack.

If they want to keep their jobs, they'll shill for Trump. Their brand of comedy won't survive another 8 years of democrats.

How retarded are these people going to look if Donald Trump wins?

Fucking (nearly) three months is an eternity in politics.

I find it hilarious that the only (supposedly) unbiased source for polls, the longroom, has been down for days while all of the Hillary-backing media outlets are hammering non stop about how Trump is losing hard everywhere.

I guess they're going with the "If we say it often enough and loud enough, it'll become real" strategy. And it seems to be working.

singing lalala can't hear doesn't affect realy, much lest the past.

You should be concern, the public, the normies, where shocked. What he said was chan level. Never go chan level public.

Now you should find a way to fix this instead of wishing it away like the retarded creationist you are.

>And it seems to be working.

It's only working on people whose minds were already made up.

Media manfactures fake "dramas" and "controversies", lowers his polls numbers and then creates the narrative that Trump campaign is failing

thanks for bumping my thread fellow 9gagger! :-D

>Trump is telling his supporters that Hillary might rig the election, thats CRAZY talk! Where would he get THAT idea!??! DELUSIONAL!!!!

No seriously, whatever you say here won't change anything. You need to fix this. Make the left look even more crazier. That's how you got the Donald there in the first place but now that you've grew smug and entitle you're careless and lazy.

There's no auto pilot on the meme train.

who gives a shit what this ugly fuckstick thinks

Yes. Statistically speaking, Trump is gone. There has to be something dramatic to happen for Trump to bounce back on the polls.

By the way, Hillarys strategy is working. Notice why she only has small crowds .

The crazy left is with Sanders and Jill Stein. In no way do they associate themselves with Clinton. Thank goodness . Us moderates are with Clinton.

>people get their political opinions from a (((comedian)))

why bros

wtf #imwithhernow

Gas yourself you fucking jew

hehehe drumpf supports are stupid haha thanks for this pic now I know what to think after you corrected me hahaha xxxD

Thanks for CTR. Now, how would you like to suck on a huge moose's cock?

>Everyone I dont agree with is in on a huge controlled conspiracy against me.

I'm actually trying to help.

Congratulation, Sup Forums officially burgerized your sorry ass. This perks comes with a severe reduction of your attention spawn, reading comprehension issue, megalomania and chauvinism.

That's it I'm now #hillbilly

You're adding insult to injury with this baby nonsense. Even the baby's mother said it was inappropriate to have a crying infant around when somebody's making a speech.

Fuck off shill.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1471427055653.jpg

My bad: washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/08/06/trumps-right-he-didnt-kick-a-baby-out-of-a-campaign-rally/

You literal meme loving fuck. You're the shill. You're trying to make this short of this happen more so he loose.

>Watch the backfire you morons -Sun Tzu

>On FB the other day
>Decide to stalk some lefties
>See local quasi-homeless junkie hipster I know of vaguely through some people
>faggot anarchist occupywallstreet cunt
>Has an Israeli flag with a merchant shopped into it

Had to choose between the library computer and holding a sign by the freeway today?

I don't normally like JO but I enjoyed that. Less sanctimonious than usual.

>Caitlyn Jenner is a woman! Caitlyn Jenner is a woman! Caitlyn Jenner is a woman!
>Drumpf is finished! Drumpf is finished! Drumpf is finished!
Once again libcucks, repeating something over and over doesn't actually make it, or cause it to become true

Thanks again fellow 9gag soldier of armie of 9gag!

Early voting starts next month in some states, idiot

>Everything not going my way is because it is the government conspiring against me and I have no faults.

Why is not doing well a point worth talking about? Are there seriously people who just change their vote to whoever's the most popular at the time?

I like how you talk about how 3 months is an eternity in an effort to seem like you actually know anything about the process, lol

Ever heard of early voting? Probably not. This is probably your first year voting at all.

Isn't the Longroom the same people who said Mitt was going to stomp Obama?

I wouldn't trust them.