Give civilian firearm is a good idea they said, it help them fight the tyrannical government they said

Give civilian firearm is a good idea they said, it help them fight the tyrannical government they said.

this is the price of freedom

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

freedom ain't free

my thoughts and prayers blablabla

GUNS DONT KILL PEOPLE YOU CANT PROVE THAT.

>kills 17 w*Men
>on valentines
bless his soul

How high is the price of freedom?

WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL

It builds up resistance to terror.
While other countries are paralyzed by some gunman Americans will just continue streaming the shooting.

I genuinely dont think theres anything wrong with their gun laws, well, apart from making schools "no gun zones" which obviously didnt work

you don't think there's anything wrong with the fact that nothing is stopping any autist or sperg from going out shooting?

All this drafting of the foundations of our soon to be great republic has left me parched

WHERE IS MY TEA, SLAVE?

price of freedom

If there were a silent minute for every shooting spree in America they would never open their mouths again.

SO THAT NO KING OR TYRANT SHALL USURP OUR GREAT REPUBLIC

being under arms is completely different now than before
when you've got a musket or sword or some shit you have to really want to kill somebody to get them
something that you can fit in your pocket that you can just point at people and make them go away is pretty crazy

you brits take things way too far with your irrational fear of butterknives and your social media thought control shit
but honestly the fact that any US nutter can get a hold of extremely deadly weapons is a huge problem
there ought to be some kind of middle ground here

BREECH LOADING MUSKET, CAN FIRE 3.5 ROUNDS PER MINUTE, BY GOD, ISN'T THIS MODERN ART OF TECHNOLOGY BREATHTAKING?

WHAT SO PROUDLY WE HAILED

because you are retarded, pretty common condition

unironically the price of freedom, who cares if some faggot kids get shot by some faggot kid, I certainly wouldn't if I could legally own firearms

There are though, imo its too regulated now. You dont want it to end up like here.

fuck off mongol

All those mass murders are ran only in gun-free zones like schools. Those zones are the problem and not the arms.

Wrong. Back in the 18th century, normal people didn't own military-grade firearms any more than people today and getting shot by a musket was pretty bad especially with the medical treatment of that time.