He's not even trying to win, right?

He's not even trying to win, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/how-the-haters-made-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=U8qUhXzr43o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yet he will

This is what I think is going on. Trump used to support Hillary. He donated to her campaign and is good friends with Bill. I think he purposely took over the RNC nom to derail her competition she could win.

>spending 100+ mil on ads vs being conservative with money and relying on charisma and own personality

Hillery is a money squandering first lady and she always will be

>wasting your money

Hillary and her friends have been running anti trump ads since like may and they hardly have a lead

Starting to believe this

Might change my views if he starts spending money on ads

No. He's just not ignoring the fact that most people have a political memory of like only the last 3 weeks.

>Half the dems cry over big money in politics
>Bernie loses
>Dems now, lol trump isnt getting big money hes going to lose

I think all the liberal logic memes are pretty atustic but jesus

This just makes him resonate more with voters. They are sick of career politicians blowing through money as if it does not exist.

$117 million sure could have fed a bunch of starving gay nigger babies

he'll spend 100 million for a hour of a prime time TV night before election to broadcast Clinton Cash on all channels

>not even in office and already spending hundreds of millions

>my views are formed by what an ad on television says

Find the nearest puddle and drown yourself in it.

Fraud waste and abuse, you get charged for that in the government.

THE NUMBERS SUPPORT THE DON!!

Trump has spent a fraction of the money Hillary has, and they are essentially tied in the polls. That is called 'fiscal responsibility', and that is what we want running this country.

I'd have to question someone's political holdings if they're swayed by a commercial, i.e. following Trump then seeing a pro-Hillary commercial and jumping ship.

No, my view on Trump is based on how seriously he appears to be taking hos campaign

Was it really that hard for you to understand?

bitch

Absolutely disgusting. Yet shills still believe she will be better at economy?

Well, where is her money coming from? Thread

It took you more than a year.
>Sad!

Adds are for plebian fucking sheep. Ive never wanted to buy something just because i saw it in a commercial

why spend money on ads when half the "negative" ads on Trump are basically highlight reels

Keep your powder dry.
Unlike hillary he understands the American people and our current culture.

No trump supporter can be swayed. We know this. So he would need independents and new voters, which there are very very few. But those independents make up their minds in October and November and they don't pay attention until then. Why spend cash on ads nobody will watch our be swayed by?

Look where hill is spending ad cash, it's basically a hug box and therefore a useless effort because she already has those people.

Keep your powder dry till the first debate. Where he will mock and shit all over hill and she'll have to answer his questions.

>buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/how-the-haters-made-trump

He literally ran for president because a buzzfeed writer laughed at him for saying he would.

If he was working with Hillary, the leaks of her emails and the DNC would have had SOME sort of breadcrumb trail to that. Trump would have gotten defensive and spin it poorly be like 'they cannot be involved in this election like this'. If Trump was colluding with Hillary he'd have shown his hand somewhere down the line. You can't hide a collusion like that. And besides, why take out Jeb Bush FIRST if that was his goal? He should have worked as a filter or challenge to those who would usurp or challenge Jeb, since THAT connection's well established. One cordial picture 14 years ago is not enough to build anything but conspiracy.

He is down in nearly every poll. He is losing many battleground states. He is going to lose because he doesn't know how to attack her and he keeps fucking up by saying dumb shit.

Ads play an important part in every political race, and for a billionaire these numbers are pathetic. If you honestly don't think it'll make a difference, then you're completely ignorant on how politics actually works. You probably thought Mitt Romney would win despite being down in every poll aside from his own.

>buzzfeed

Why would he need to spend much

The likes of CNN keep giving him all the attention in attempted stumpings

>October hits
>$1 billion ad blitz
>Almost every single ad on network TV is pro-Trump/anti -Hillary

LANDSLIDE!!! THE FUCKIN MAD MANNNNNNNN!N!!!!!!!

He's raised at least 150 million so far, and he just announced ad buys for a few swing states. He isn't going to inundate the market with ads because they are just a small part of his campaign strategy. Rallies and free media coverage have carried his campaign to this point, and they will continue to carry him to his election. I have a feeling that a lot of the money will be going to down ticket races.

Because he's losing more and more every day, at this point he needs to win pretty much every battleground state to win it. Dumb people who vote are sitting at home watching ads like this all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=U8qUhXzr43o

It seems to me with minimal effort a campaign could expose the shit out of hillary yet he's taking it easy on her.

I dont get it burgers, please explain to me that.
So, all the burgers cry about "muh money is gedding taken away from da gubbamint" and SOMEHOW a bitch spending 117 million dollars is better than the guys spending not even 1 million. How can someone be so fuckretarded?

yeah... wait a minute, that flag!

MSM desperate for cash... trying to goad Trump to advertise on their failing networks... MSM is shilling for Hillary because she is an establishment stooge, playing by THEIR rules, and trump isn't.
MSM may be trying to blackmail Trump... pay us up, or we'll smear you on our channels...
Trump is threatening to expose a flaw in the establishment, by revealing that MSM political advertisements are not all that influential.
The MSM role as a gateway between the establishment and the public is being undermined. Trump is directly threatening MSM's power and income potential .. He is pulling the curtain on the wizard.

this, he even met bill where bill urged him to run

or you know? he could like, just say a bunch of retarded shit like making fun of a dead soldier and calling the president a terrorist while pretending to be retarded while ignoring the emails

fucking idiot