Just finished Season 1 of pic related and I'm curious what Sup Forums thinks of it

Just finished Season 1 of pic related and I'm curious what Sup Forums thinks of it.

Is season 2 better or worse?

Better. Unfortunately it introduces a whole lot of new characters so its a lot less focused on any of the cast but its exciting and intense as hell so episodes tend to be more satisfying compared to season 1. And the overall plot arc is a lot stronger.

Pig disgusting.
Season 2 takes place after hella timeskip, not nearly as good as season 1.

That's good to hear. Season 1, at least to me, started off strong and stayed strong until the last 5 or so episodes. Also every other episode ending with "All according to keikaku" got old really fucking fast
>Whole lot of new characters
Are they at least introduced properly like Artemis and not just shoved onto the team between episodes with no fanfare like Rocket was in the last 2 episodes?

If you don't like the "everything falls right into the bad guys plans" stuff you might not like season two as its that ramped up even more.
The Light has to have had the most convoluted grand master plan I've seen in a cartoon.

> Also every other episode ending with "All according to keikaku" got old really fucking fast
There's still a bit of that I think especially as far as the villains go but there's generally more of the feeling of "oh my god everything is going wrong". But well... you'll just have to watch.
>Are they at least introduced properly like Artemis and not just shoved onto the team between episodes with no fanfare like Rocket was in the last 2 episodes?
Nope. Hella timeskip. Season 2 is far less character driven.

>Season 2 is far less character driven
Fuck
>Timeskip
Double fuck, hate that shit
>More keikaku now with Blinded by the Light
Triple fuck

>We've lost all our funds
>All our fighters
>All our allies
>Our planet to aliens
>"Excellent... everything according to plan..."
I think Weisman just knows about his own curse and teases bigger picture for lulz, because I don't see it.

>Season 1, at least to me, started off strong and stayed strong
How's life in Tasteless Village?

Fairly comfortable. It was strong enough to maintain my interest and keep me watching, which isn't something I can say for a lot of cartoons

>It was strong enough to maintain my interest and keep me watching, which isn't something I can say for a lot of cartoons
Wow that's really fucking sad...for you.

So your standards are as low as dirt?

Season 1 annoyed me so much I still haven't finished it. I liked Season 2 a lot better than what I cared to watch in Season 1.

Apparently. What's so bad about season 1 anyways?
Could be worse I guess. Could be a fan of TT Go or whatever

>Our planet to aliens

They were going to fuck over the Reach, though. They were just collaborating with them until the right time to steal their shit.

They probably planned pulling that shit on Darkseid, though, and we all know how that will end.

>What's so bad about season 1 anyways?
>HELLO MEGAN
>Whelm?
>WHY DOESN'T DAD LOVE ME! WHY?! IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY ARRGGH!
>Can't forget my souvenir
>Hello, I'm obviously not the mole! Just because my last name is Crock doesn't mean anything
>And I'm Aqualad!
>Yes...everything is going according to plan...even if we did fail today
>Worst animated Joker ever
But you already sound like among the many faggots who like it because MUH MATURE ACTION SHOW or a shipperfaggot.

Honestly I agree with you on all those points except the souvenir part. Never found that annoying. Also the romance was really one of the weakest parts of the show. Is it still a thing in season two and if it is do they at least tone it down?

I dunno man, I think it's alright. It's not the greatest fucking thing since sliced bread like some people say it is, but it's not godawful.

>Is it still a thing in season two and if it is do they at least tone it down?
Oh its even worse though instead of focusing on multiple character relationships its only one and its the most irritating with the most annoying result. Basically all I have to ask before you venture into season two is do you like Miss Martian? Depending on your answer will depend on your enjoyment.

The Megan/Superboy romance has an extra element of terribleness in the form of a love triangle with a fish, but besides that the romance is toned down in Season 2. The Artemis/Wally romance was even pretty good. It was only awful in the first season when they were first getting together.

Ms Martian's alright, though sometimes she can get really cringeworthy. I know that's the point but still.
Oh god it focuses on the ship with barely any chemistry doesn't it?

>The Artemis/Wally romance was even pretty good.
Mainly because it doesn't get any actual focus other than Wiseman outright confirming that they bone all the time.

>Ms Martian's alright, though sometimes she can get really cringeworthy.
Ehhhhh...you'll be fine then. S2 is mostly about addressing her fucked up nature unfortunately it takes most of it.
Yes...though Superboy is a much better character in S2

I mean, I actually liked them together. I regret every minute of watching their stupid interactions in Season 1, but I liked seeing them in 2.

Okay that's a relief then on both accounts.

Robin and Superboy are actually tolerable in season 2, likable even

The only character from season 1 who is still unlikable is Megan but she has the most development and screentime in S2 because shes Wiseman's waifu. Her morally gray character was an interesting facet but it felt the writers were far to lenient on her.

It's better in that it has a more ambitious plot, but it's also worse in that it's spread over too many characters

I liked Miss Mindrape desu. I don't remember how that gets resolved, but I remember when she... "did the thing", to avoid too many spoilers, and realized she fucked up.

>Are they at least introduced properly like Artemis and not just shoved onto the team between episodes with no fanfare like Rocket was in the last 2 episodes?

As has been said, there's a timeskip so when S2 starts the team has a lot of new members. You get to know some of them over the course of the season of course

>You get to know some of them over the course of the season of course
And by some he means just Blue Beetle. Its the called the Blue Beetle and Miss Martian show for a reason.

season 2 is a mess, but in a way that it is still enjoyable. Personally I like season 2 better, but beware, it is a mess

If Luther so smart, he should be able to re-create tech he needs.