Was this show actually good? I heard a lot of friends say they liked it, never did and watching it again it's just...

Was this show actually good? I heard a lot of friends say they liked it, never did and watching it again it's just... weird. The voice actors are... unique... but ultimately terrible to listen to. The devil is just a gross character. The most redeeming part of this show is the joke that the parents are just legs and the opening theme.

I wanted to fuck Cow.

Thank you for your insight.

I wanted to get insight her.

Thank you for your observation. Now shoo, shoo, Grown men are talking

Instead of milking her, I want her to milk me.

i thought it was amazing when i was growing up! you might like it!

I want to fuck Cow too.

may be not cow buttt !!!! ?

So what was it with this show and Powerpuff Girls and depicting the devil as stereotypically gay? Was it some sort of weird commentary on how some very religious people think that gay people are going to hell? And does it strike anyone else as vaguely homophobic?

SUPERVACA TO THE RESCUE
Did she talk in spanish? In latam dub she spoke with english words mixed inbetween normal dialogue.

He wasn't the devil. He was The Red Guy.

It's a pretty standard kids show. Do you want to watch angry beavers or catdog or the mouse one or something like that? It's that sort of thing.

I don't really see the appeal if you aren't a kid, cause there are about a million more entertaining things you could be watching.

I loved it, but I.AM. Weasel was my favourite byfar.

>mfw I.R. Baboon was given a stereotypical tropical nigger accent and called Jaimico (portmonteau of "James" + "chimp") in the latin dub

Good laughs

Him was more or less a Tim Curry pastiche, taking the Lord of Darkness from Legend and Dr. Frank-n-Furter and kind of morphing them into one amusing but unnerving character.

I have no idea what Red Guy's deal was.

>The devil is just a gross character.
Shit taste.

Nigga, the Red Guy was far and away the best part of it.

>Him was more or less a Tim Curry pastiche, taking the Lord of Darkness from Legend and Dr. Frank-n-Furter and kind of morphing them into one amusing but unnerving character.

Oh... I never got that! Sure, yeah, that makes sense!

Shut up.

I want to shut myself up into her warm cow pussy.

>insight
ah Kos, or as some say Kosm

Go take your degeneracy somewhere else.

The only one doing the taking is Cow. In her ass.

you don't need pants for a victory dance