Minorities of Sup Forums, how are you treated in your country?

Minorities of Sup Forums, how are you treated in your country?
In australia life is tough, whitey keeps us down, but we fight back.

it's ok, arabs are pretty nice with us so far

In germany life is tough, kartoffel keeps us down, but we fight back.

in america life is tough, la raza keeps us down, but we fight back.

In Finland I’m isolated and only really talk to my boyfriend and live off savings so far.

Am an Asian in America, Hawaii specifically. Nissei (second gen) Japanese, Parents were from Japan. It's great. Hawaii is distant enough from the mainland that we don't get racist white dixies, gang loving blacks, or border smuggling latinos. And since so many tourists here in Hawaii are from Japan, I get like a 20% bonus pay for being able to speak Japanese tourists shopping. It's great being Japanese American.

Does whitey keep you down over there like he does here?

>complain about racist white people but make racist remarks against blacks and latinos

every nonwhite group is convinced that racism is only something that white people do
haven't you read the left's pseudo-philosophical stuff justifying this? prejudice+power etc?
it would unironically be hilarious if it weren't a symptom of terminal national decline

He said gang loving blacks and narco latinos not all nigs and spics

it's probably different in Straya but in the US those are still considered racist statements (pussy-grabing presidents notwithstanding)

i'm eastern indonesian (hometown is in north sulawesi), and because of my ethnicity i have this unique sounding surname and got teased a lot when i was a kid. It sounds somewhat "ooga booga-ish" to western indonesian (javanese for example). But now i just strongly embrace it, i just love my people more and more.

I pass as white, so no

>minorities

that's a funny way of saying 'subhuman'

That's not a nice thing to say

fuck off boong cunt

Are you abo?

Fuck off whitey

btfo to mexico carlos

48th Prefecture when?

My foreigner cock is very much respected. Thank you Japan.

You must be able to pass as Arab cause being from the minority here (white) is very tough.

gaijin chinchin oishi

waito piggu go homu

Le 26.7% face

It's tough here in italy too, but it's been getting better since the beginning of the migrant crisis because italians now hate Africans more than us

Hopefully, Australia exterminates or expels all of its Chinese population.

Does whitey keep you down as well my brother?

Romanian?

The irish keep you down?

Really well.
Being Chinese diaspora in Thai is pretty good.

Meh. There are racists everywhere in the world but germany is relatively fine. Anyone who gets racist insults here is doing something wrong.

Honestly my family and I are whiter than the average italian but we have ugly slav features
Yes

I'm afro-latino.
It's double the discrimination, it's extremely hard to survive here, but I never stop fucking white women.

Send more condoms.

cock respectation is very a thing in Japan.

How do shitalians tell you are romanian?
Accent? Name? way to slav looking?

In my case it's mostly name, maybe the way I look too, but there's plenty of italians with similar features so I don't know
Older romanians are the only ones that are recognisable because of their accent, since they didn't go to school here

i'm a pale skinned hispanic person (not pink skinned, just beigish pale) and i've never experienced any untowardness from people because of my race. to be honest they probably can't tell since most retards think whitish skin = caucasian regardless of the creatura meme, but that's here nor there.

mi hermano...

>le 50% faec

Germans look down on Asians. We are not protected by media and other institutions.

Ι am treated nice

blaks are respected in greece