youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=MSrhxAidI08
voters.findthedata.com/l/28019600/Omar-Mir-Seddique-Mateen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's going to come out as white.

Liberals who hate guns are going to hold a far in

A religion of peace.

Shaun is going to stage a coup? That guy couldn't even kick his own ass. What is he thinking?

>we

Why would white people coup on a Trump presidency?

>based blaire

>black cop shoots black criminal
>blacks blame whitey
>burn down black owned stores in protest

niggers are funny

yeah shaun I'm sure the muslims and illegal spics really care about you and your "brothers"

>"from all enemies foreign and domestic"
>good luck with that bro

How about blacks run a city. Blacks choose to use the river water to save money. Water is acidic and releases lead from the old pipes. All the black residents can no longer drink the water.

>Somehow the governor has to be involved hes the closest white guy.

sean """""KANGZ""""" n shit.

What the hell is this cracker talking about?

Does he not realize that the niggers would kill his white ass first?

Being transnegro isnt going to save your ass from their monkey rage when they smell the white on your honky ass, Shaun.

As if this faggot and the weak millennial retards that support this shit but would be able to do anything.

Cool i hope all the niggers (and whatever the fuck shaun king is) rebel against the government and get straight up murdered, it will make a Trump presidency even better.

good. this is exactly what we should have. Atleast cops wont be ambushed and shot in the back and can square up with the threat approprate.

pretty sick and tired of #BLM cowardly sucker punches

>People voted in the guy I don't like
>Democracy has failed us

>Shaun King
>trying to start a coup

Would this white boy get reparations if BLM had their way?

>I am literally not inciting violence but I pray every night to my Lion King gods that there is a nigger uprising

>using non-parallel sentence structure
This triggers me immensely.

aren't liberals basically a bunch of non-weaponized pussies?

how will they make a coup de etat?

English fail.

All the blm's gonna start shart in mart as a protest of trump.

With feelings... And riling up the niggers enough to do their dirty work for them

I'd actually enjoy watching them try

i like his music reviews though

But liberals dont even own guns. What are they going to do, overthrow the government by throwing bricks and yelling chants?

>A coup by millennials and regressive leftists
Jeez, i'm so scared about the number of dislike that Trump will get

all niggers coup, all niggers sent to fema. Gentrification with descent occupants and shit begins to look better.

Blacks seriously think they can win a war with their pants down to their knees and cocking a gun sidewards while yelling above all volumes 'HOLUP BIXNOOD MUHFUGINS RAPE RAPE BLAC PRIDE WHITEY RAPE MUFUGERZ'.

Easy, they'll send in niggers with guns. Shaun and the other pussy nu male enablers will just sit back and continue acting like shit-eaters on twitter.

Yep, as soon as Trump takes office all of those leftist militias will strike him down. Oh, wait. THERE ARE NO LEFTIST MILITIAS

Fema along side arabs and muslims for experimentation.

Whites train their kids since able to walk to fire guns. Blacks in their adulthood are still incapable of properly wielding a weapon.

Soros mouthpiece calling for a coup
Arrest Soros for treason.

he's gonna go on trump twitter page and call him a doodoo head

This dude was a hardcore Sanders supporter who knew all about CTR's involvement in destroying his campaign and yet when Hillary won the presidential nomination all he did was give up and accept her.

Shaun King sucks shit.

>democracy is only right when my side wins
>mfw americans are less democratic than islamabongs

He means he wants to off himself.

He means when Trump because president we're going to have a coup to rid the country of people like Shaun King

God I fucking hope so. It'll be open season on libshits and their puppet niggers.

>best korea
>KJU
I-it c-can't be

I'm less scared of a couple of suburbanite coons rebelling than the people who actually own guns and can shoot them, thanks.
Shaun King in particular is the kind of limp-wristed, brown shirt wannabe who should really try saying ANY of his stupid shit at a seedy bar. These little idiots have never actually had any hardship in their lives. They've never had to bury a drug-addicted relative, or watch one relative shoot another. They fancy themselves revolutionaries, yet they've shown that they're unwilling and unprepared to even withstand the poor marks that come from wasting time on this nonsense instead of studying.

No. What would REALLY be terrifying would be the consequences of Trump being assassinated. He's a populist candidate, and if he is shot in the middle of trying to secure what the people want for them, that desire doesn't go away. Someone will take his place, and he's going to be extraordinarily more violent about it.

He misspelt 'soup' as 'coup'.
Nothing to worry about.

AYY

>KJU
>no dubs

The True KJU would praise Kek

Hey Kim
How's business?

I'd go to war for Trump.

>flag
>KJU

Proxy? Tell me which VPN/Proxy program did you use.

>Libcucks doing a coup.

They're to cowards to do it

Anyone know what that guy's doing nowadays? The last I heard he was homeless

Gas me, race war now

Good, nobody will miss Shaun King.

I'm SEWIOUS guys

I would love to watch leftist faggots trying to organize a coup. All the numales, SJWs, feminazis and assorted weak subhumans would show up with their tight pants, dyed hair, tattoos and piercings and would orgazine a sit in while smoking weed and talking about deep philosophical subjects such as "if there were no guns, there would be no wars". Until the police comes and start spraying them with water and CS, and everyone will go back home to update their facebook status about how oppressed they are.

We'd smoke 'em in 2 nanoseconds.

Business is flourishing as always

this, how could he be so fucking stupid

Complaining on Twitter doesn't count as a coup though.

WHICH SERVICE DO YOU USE

rare flag

How are those missiles coming along?

Lol and coup with what? The guns you fucking want to ban, you morons? Coup against the "Crazy, Redneck, trigger-happy Republicans"?

It's funny liberals can't accept a democratic outcome whenever it doesn't go their way. I remember your rigged, Brexit petition on the UK Government website, twats.

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

I think he's saying the niggers will stop burning down their own neighborhoods and burn down someone else's

And then when Trump says "take 'em out boys" to the National Guard all white people will be okay with it because who wants niggers burning down THEIR neighborhood?

This might have to happen as many as three times before niggers understand they can't do this.

There's a nigger in the whitehouse

They're expecting that nigga to have their backs wit his drone armies n shiet

>own selves
I HATE PEOPLE THAT CANT FUCKING TYPE CORRECT ENGLISH LIKE DAMN MAN YOU'RE FUCKING TYPING YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU WANT TO SEE IF BIXNOOD IS A REAL WORD ON NOT MUFUGGA

>have to go alllllll the way back to mcveigh

kek

Same thing when they say that there will be a rebellion if clinton wins, so nothing

You're rarer than me pal

nope

Well i'm on vacation...

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrhxAidI08

DEE ENTOOSIASM OF DA CAREER PEEPER

Looks like a white man threatening terrorism to me.

>Liberals are violent! Here's an image from yesterday, the day before, last week, the week before...
>Conservatives are violent! Here's an image from 20 years ago!

do the same thing with Muslims and Christians except add a few hundred years to it

The left isn't really good at context.

Shaun 'Talcum X' Kang
We coupin n shiet

Hopelessly naive
Ignorant
Threatens violence

Holy shit that guy really is a nigger

What kind of coup? Law enforcement backs Trump, military backs Trump, every registered gun owner in America backs Trump. Does he think a bunch of welfare cucks with Soros bucks could coup anything?

Cleaning out the trash.

That actually shows how clueless liberals are. When white people chimp out, it's a slaughter.
If conservative whites were truly violent psychopaths, the streets would run red with blood from their enemies.
I don't think there is a more capable force on this planet to succeed in violent struggles than an American conservative.

they were sihks, simpleton wingnit thought they were muslims

They are plentiful and all have a range of up to 5000 km.

>mfw talcum X

I think they want ppl to believe that.but mostly they are cowards irl

Registered democrat

>stupid wannabe nigger tries to start a race war

I welcome it desu senpai

yeah right

You're kind of lazy, aren't you? Why don't you do something with your life?

>denial
voters.findthedata.com/l/28019600/Omar-Mir-Seddique-Mateen

Note the guy said "a group" and the liberal responded with a lone wolf.

>go on rant about typing
>claim you have all the "time in the world" to check shit
>use "on" instead of "or"
>don't correct it
Fucking comedic gold before my autistic eyes.

Dude if you're gonna roast someone on how they type, you need to make sure your shit is on point.

he voted once against bush