pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

cesrusc.org/election/
peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/
lewrockwell.com/2016/08/roger-stone/can-election-rigged
youtube.com/watch?v=SqSTcOW51iA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

What's going on here?!

You're end.

how do they do it ... every time

I-is Trump gonna make Sweden great again?

I live in Malmö. I just can't take it anymore. I wish this whole degenerate city just got turned to glass.

oh just you losing your stranglehold on our weakest link

SHOULD I BET ON TRUMP

FINALLY

So sick of seeing Vote for Hillary and anti-Trump ads here in FL

You do realize Donald Trump was a Bernie plant straight from the get-go? That's right, Bernie knew he couldn't win the democrat primaries... so he chose Trump to run for president as a Republican! Trump will do everything Bernie wanted when he's president... it's Bernie who came up with his brilliant campaign strategies and policies after all. Trump will be a good little lapdog and enact all kinds of social democrat legislation. Free healthcare... amnesty... higher taxes, you name it! Bernie's part in this plan was to prime young voters to vote Trump by running with similar themes and then dropping out, thus enraging the whole DNC constituency. Who knows, maybe even Clinto is in on the scam... wouldn't be surprised considering they're all best buddies and have been for decades. Trump's presidency is all but secure, that much is certain, but it won't be the kind of administration y'all was hoping for. Essentially, you got played by a 70 year old commie and his globalist billionaire buddy. Feelin' the bern already, huh?

Magics n sheeit

Pretty sure some American set up a bot or a prompt whenever a new thread gets made desu

Reminder to CTR shills.

>4.20

Who's ready for some proven conservative leadership?

That girl on the WKBT-TV interview is cute

AWOOOOO

Was this (You)?

That quote from Thomas Jefferson makes me wonder what the founding fathers would think of the state of our country. My guess is that they would be detained after calling for a second revolution.

Also, Awoo.

Why is it allowed for a news media to say anything as long as it came from a " secret source"? They could knowingly lie about anything and just say " Well somebody said it!(Not us)".

slavery is freedom

war is peace

>quad 7's soon

PROOFS?! THIS IS NOT REAL! FAKE! GAY!

COUGHING FITS

PANTS OF SHIT

Was the 10:30 AM announcement about staff reshuffling real?

Sam Adams would end up in GITMO

Isn't it crazy how the one poll that tells us want we want to hear is coincidentally the only one that we can trust?

maybe

I don't think that chart shows what you think it shows. They need to update the script.

Who is this faggot?

My bad, Mr. Shapiro: cesrusc.org/election/

Congratulations, you now understand journalism.

I know

>Isn't it crazy how the one poll that tells us want we want to hear is coincidentally the only one that we can trust?

No, we can't really trust this one, either.

We can just use it to counter CTR shills.

>tells us what we want to hear
It's been telling me that Trump was down 4-5 pts over the last week, which is not something I want to hear but it's nonetheless true. USC is trustworthy because they have a sound methodology that can't be changed arbitrarily, they only ask 2 questions to respondents, 1. Are you voting 2. Who are you voting for?

>420

Well look at (You)rs

Because yellow journalism laws were eliminated in the 1980s.

They desperately need a comeback.

Trump will start the process, but it will be up to people like you to finish it.

why is it that bill clinton seems lucid when he's giving his speeches but appears totally detached whenever he's not in front of a microphone? is he getting some sort of drug that gives him temporary mental clarity or something? he just always looks so absent.

Also forgot to add, even a poll like USC uses 2012 demographics, so is inherently inaccurate.

To protect the source. It's a 1st Amendment issue. Watergate would have never happened if it weren't for Deep Throat.

Hey what should I do guys

You do realize that Trump does this all the time, right?

Let's be honest, user, okay? Can you show me another recent poll that is as favorable to Trump? If we have 10 polls showing Trump is 6% down, and one showing he's 1% down...

That speech was so goddamn based they're having a hard time shilling.

start a bernie chant

It shows Trump winning a solid blue demographic by a mile

OY VEY STAHP THIS! DON'T LOOK! IT'S FAKE!

FAKKKEEEE!!!!

If I lived in that hellhole I would be forming a secret militia to protect people in the streets against the random muslim violence.

You goys keep making those awoo cat girls so hear me out...

What if Trump was an anime?

>media still hardly mentions that Bernie LEFT the democrat party last month.

When Trump starts his speech just yell "LOOK OUT THERE ARE NIGGERS" as loud as you can.

WE'RE NOT EVEN AT 75 POSTS!!!!!

act like a crazed game show contestant

~uguu

Hey.

user.

Psssst.

Come here.

*whispers*

Soros....

Wait for her to tell a lie and then scream "YOU'RE A LIAR"

peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/

>I cannot contain the power

They're also coming to the stark realization Hillary will likely have to drop out before this is over.

She's incredibly unwell and the campaign is making her health deteriorate even more rapidly.

She has to be propped up in chairs. That's public knowledge now.

Dole lost from a single trip. She doesn't stand a chance and knows it. Too much time for this to get out there and some Internet shills can't stop that.

He wasn't in the Democratic party before either, he was an independent running as a democrat.

Why are you guys so obsessed with this old news anyway?

Get somewhere that she can clearly see you and then rapidly flash a light on and off to trigger a seizure

Draw your katana and rush the stage.

>Trump does this all the time
Give me 3 examples.

>When Trump starts his speech
>Trump

Nigger, you blind?

>she doesn't stand a chance
>stand a chance
>stand

When she says about African-Americans say, "DON'T YOU MEAN SUPER-PREDITORS, YOU RACIST BITCH?!"

I am so sick of these fucking spics in the food industry.

I go to the fucking subway and wait for half an hour because the manager doesn't want to pay an extra employee during peek hours for the lunch rush (only 2 people in the entire fucking store). Both of the employees are so fucking spanish that I'm pretty sure they shit burritos. They can barely speak english. Whatever. My turn finally comes.

>me: "Okay, everything I get will be light. LIGHT. I'd like some LIGHT spinnach, lettuce, and--"
>bitch proceeds to throw green peppers and cucumbers and a massive fistfull of olives
>"Excuse me, I said I'd like LIGHT spinnach, and--"
>bitch throws jalapinos on it and looks up at me with a clueless stare
>"... light spinnach, letuce, tomato..."
>bitch throws a fistfull of spinach and lettuce
>"ANYTHING ELSE DOING TODAY SHIR?"
>"... no thanks."

I. fucking. hate. spics.

WHY. DON'T. THEY. LEARN. ENGLISH.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Hey.

user.

Psssst.

Come here.

*whispers*

Tokyo Rose

Oh shit! I still think he should do the same thing though.

How do you think Dole feels that there's a very real chance that Trump will annihilate hillary and have her and Bill arrested?

I'll be damned. Disregard.

>Can the 2016 Election be Rigged? You Bet
lewrockwell.com/2016/08/roger-stone/can-election-rigged

>A recent study by Stanford University proved that Hillary Clinton’s campaign rigged the system to steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders.
>POLITICO profiled a Princeton professor — who has demonstrated how the electronic voting machines that are most widely used can be hacked in five minutes or less!
>When the Trump vs. Cruz primary took place, the same pattern emerged again of a Marquette University poll showing a 20 point shift from Trump ahead by 10% to Trump behind by 10%, which was simply absurd. Shifts like that don’t happen over brief intervals of time, absent a nuclear explosion. It didn’t make any sense — unless you knew what was going on was an “instant replay” of Walker’s victories. The machine Priebus built was delivering for Cruz big time.

Is manafort actually gone or is the Washington post bullshitting as usual?

A high-energy Sup Forums means a high-energy Kek.

Sorry you got the wrong number.

>Why are you guys so obsessed with this old news anyway?
It's not old news, it's relevant to the election.

Do Nazi-salutes and shout Heil Hillary

My dubs demand it

He will become a youthful man again

youtube.com/watch?v=SqSTcOW51iA
FUCK THE MICRAPHONE MISTA TRUMP IT SUPPORTED HILLARY!!

>you guys
>replies to one person
>>>Lebbit

I want trump campaign staff suicides this weekend. how do we make sure it is 100% certain there will be at least one trump staff suicide this weekend? #trumpstaffsuicides

>says she'll go after the rich
>backed by wall street, big business, and billionaires

and people still believe her

Someone is still ass-blasted and obsessed with me.

I don't think Dole feels anything at this point.

I dunno why I even ask as if Sweden exists anymore. There is no Sweden. There is only the geographical region formerly known as Sweden.

There is nothing worth fighting for here. Go for a walk around the city and you'll find an 8/10 ratio of niggers, sandniggers, faggots compared to normal looking white people.

I think you underestimate the sheer numbers in play here. There are niggers and sandniggers EVERYWHERE. This is not a normal city anymore. It's a concrete jungle with electricity and water lines. This place is home to primitives; savages. There is no fighting for this city. The only thing one can do is raze it to the ground and start over again.

Christ that wasn't even deliberate.

She's a walking punchline.

Well, maybe not waking so much as dragged out.

>Oh shit! I still think he should do the same thing though.
.....YOu know, you're right.

source

>Pretty sure some American set up a bot or a prompt whenever a new thread gets made desu

Autism

>she'll go after herself
kek, only if she actually goes senile in office, maybe then.

hes still there.

has become a behind the scenes guy again.
doubt we'll see him doing interviews anymore.

Please don't pretend like examples will change your mind, or that you actually want them.

You can't honestly tell me you've never heard "many people are saying" or "smart people are telling me".

Remember his secret team in Hawaii looking into Obama's birth certificate?

what can I say? fucking with retarded kids is my guilty pleasure

and doing it on the internet doesn't get me thrown in prison

Who cares, if he get's "canned" he just ends up doing all the news shows and turns out based as fuck

The only ones who believe her are the paid clappers in the audience.