The fuck was his problem?

The fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuNFuN-zXKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They starved him and kept him in a cupboard.

>his

TUBBY CUSTAH

He's a fucking vacuum cleaner. He doesn't need to eat. He's about as dumb as an animal.

Meant for

Insomnia-nia-nia-nia-nia-nia-nia....

Edgy brah.

He was used for cocksucking off-screen.

They say the cast members were really concerned about his past accusations on cocaine addiction.

He was overworked and had to deal with the Teletubbies' bullshit every single day, can you blame him?
youtube.com/watch?v=FuNFuN-zXKM

He's a fucking slave!
>the teletobbies loved the Nunu, very much
ONLY CAUSE THEY DON'T FUCKING PAY HIM

What was his endgoal?

I remember I got extremely ticked of as a child every time the teletubies ate their food an never finished it, just leaving it for the vacuum to suck it up.

What did he mean by this? Apologize to him Sup Forums. Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? Is he "our" guy? Now that the dust settled, can we all agree that it was shit? Redpill me on this guy. What was his endgame? Was it kino? Name ONE game that does this. Will this save the film industry?

alright alright, what the fuck is going on here.

His problem is that he has to keep cleaning up after a bunch of fucking children who every day make a gigantic mess and when he does his job, they call castigate him by crying out "Naughty Nunu!"

You'd get frustrated too.

wouldnt it be funny if nunu got really mad and started to punish the teletubbies by sucking on their tv tummies really hard haha
the teletubbies would feel really funny haha

I wonder how his farts smell haha

ha ha i guess all the cookie crumbs would mean his poop is like chocolate i mean ha ha wouldn't that be gross if you ate his poop and it was like chocolate like woah ha ha it looks like chocolate and tastes like chocolate but it's actually poop from his butthole that's so silly ha ha

Why must you go down this road.

they probably smell like mouldy tubby custard haha

meme magic

When I was a kid, I spent a lot of time at my grandparents' house and they only had basic television so I ended up watching Teletubbies through an older age than most kids.

I liked it, and still kinda do. It's a little trippy and also very calming. Something you can watch while zoning out a little.

Also I don't think it counts as Sup Forums since they're not puppets, just people in costume.

The bear and lion segment fucked me up when I was a kid. Something about the ominous wind, their janky-ass unnatural movements and crazy googly eyes.

I feel like they might have pulled it at some point during the broadcast, because I remember seeing it very rarely. Usually it was the steamship or animal parade