1. your country?

>1. your country?
>2. how many died at your school?

1. denmark
2. one girl got sucked under the bus and died

None

Two graduates killed themselves.

At my college three people have died this year so far, but it's a big college.

1 flag
2 I think one died from something and another one ended up in a coma from falling off a roof. It's a strange thing to think about, really.

There were some dead kids in Beslan, but they are caucasians, so who cares?

no one died at my school while I was there

Wales
no

did you know that in america some people insist on calling anyone with relatively light skin 'caucasian'
this certainly causes some confusion!

Yes, I know. But how would you call people from Caucasus region in that case?

1. hungry
2. one chad hit the ass of a turning car with his sportsbike bought by daddy and he died on the road like a pig he was, we reenacted the event multiple times infront of his ex whore

1. flag
2. a teacher died of cancer and a kid got run over and had to use crutches for a while

Israel
0 (ZERO)

2 suicides
Also I know it doesn't count but someone who graduated a year before had a heart attack in their room at uni and dropped dead

my best friend got drowned when he was visiting beach with his family.

Based Magyar

A guy who dropped out was buried alive in an accident on a construction site

flag
a teacher had a stroke and another killed himself in the woods

a girl in another class died from an allergic reaction while being in the UK
F

zero, nada, zilch

1. Japan
2. One girl (Elementary school)
She drowned in a pool

One
A Moldavian girl in my class drowned at 7th grade.
She was cute ;-;

russland

finland

A teacher died from a stroke or something on a school trip. She wasn't my teacher though so I barely knew her.

1. korea
2. 2 suicide

When I was in 6th grade, a kid in my class left half way through the year because he had a pretty bad cancer, dunno if he made it out.

fucking uk
F

A school kid killed from a flying grass cutter blade

None, except for a couple of old monks, but they didn't teach there

We would call them by their country's demonym. If that region is ever mentioned in US news, it's never referred to by its regional name.

None.

1 flag
2 when I was still in some guy died in a car accident. Recently a weird ass kid apparently murdered his father and granny then tried to kill himself, but he failed and they got his bitch was

flag
none that i know
a guy threathened suicide then when my lect found out, he told the student to not do it on school grounds

1. Flag
2. 0

>there are old monks in his school
did you study in medieval Europe?

Humanity is overrated :DDD

1. Weird flag-shaped thing above my post
2. Had one suicide when I was a senior. Said in his suicide note he didn't want his body to be found, but they discovered in the hours following anyways hah!

A bunch happened before my time
A few teachers/staff also
1 young kid died suddenly from some unknown illness
And some idiots sped and died in a car crash right after finishing year 12 exams lol

one guy slipped from a door knob he was standing on and impaled himself onto a broom that went straight through his asshole

he almost died as the broom went all the way up to a couple inches from his heart

he was luckily able to recover from it and now has a plastic asshole i'm not making that up lol

1. Canada
2. Two, one died from alcohol poisoning and just last year one girl got abducted and chopped up. They found her torso in the lake. Caught the sicko though because he tried to flush her fingers down his toilet and they got stuck, it started smelling bad so his neighbours called the building manager

My friend died because of cancer in elementary school.

the dude was pretty tall, about 190cm I would say, if it weren't from his height and the rather-short broom he would have died most likely

as he fell and impaled himself he landed on his feet, stopping him from impaling himself deeper... then he fell on his side and pulled it out. I was in the room that day and saw him pull it up, then everyone in the lunch room was throwing up....

ahhh good times

A girl in primary school was ran over by a drunk driver while walking by the road after dark.

One guy died after being hit in the head with a baseball ball during sport.

There was a plaque marking the spot where he died.

He was only 15.

That would've been a tragic death

Flag.
None to my knowledge.

Found it later one of my classmates murdered some guy though.

Flag.

Two teachers died during my time at school. One from a heart attack, the other died in a car accident.

No students died during school, but one of my classmates recently committed suicide.

Flag
Three, two got ran over by an 80 year old man like twenty years ago and another got hit by a truck while on his scooter two years ago

High school- one of my old friends got hit by a drunk driver and died
First uni- someone killed themselves, and in the previous year a kid died of alcholol poisoning during a frat hazing ritual. He was locked in a room with a bottle of everclear and couldn't leave until he drank the whole thing. Fucking idiots

>he was luckily able to recover from it
>luckily
He would hope he was dead on his bed everyday. Maybe God punished him for being a chad.

>Flag
>I don't really know, but i was a friend with a classmate who commited suicide when i was 15