1. You cunt

>1. You cunt
>2. Is this BLACKED movie being shilled in full force where you are?

Here, its fucking everywhere, and they don't even have the decency to cover the fucking African's face like they do in Japan or China (pic)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://frontpage.fok.nl/review/787784/1/1/50/black-panther.html&edit-text=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I saw a bus advert yesterday and they had covered up his face. Honestly I don't see any reason to show this movie outside of the US

>still falling for the false flag
That poster was just one of many

>Honestly I don't see any reason to show this movie outside of the US
You can say that about literally any MCU movie

this film is supposed to be released on March 1st but no one's talking about it here yet.

Flag
Not really

Why not? Same shit as any Marvel movie

I haven't heard anything about it but I think lots of people here still watch every single capeshit that comes out

when will the capeshit trend die?

Never, just wait till star wars becomes like this. Disney is unstoppable.

Why are superhero movies so popular? It's the most boring shit imaginable.

>implying

Dead pool is rather funny though

Nope. Nobody cares. We wait for Infinity war.

I haven't heard it talked about at all. Except for my black friend who is also a huge comic weeaboo.

Nobody cared about Blade or those Will Smith movies when they came out, so why are people politicizing this shit so heavily?

> live in KSA
> not even have movie theaters
> at least you don't have to see that shit

feels like absolute monarchy may not have been a mistake after all

Can't you be decapitated for making this post?

While other people sponsor african children, do Saudis sponsor Syrian jihadists?

i've been decapitated several times already, it gets easier with time since you only lose 10% every time it happens

what really happens to indian immigrants/africans in your cunt

how does absolute monarchy works in saudi arabia?

used to a couple of decades ago, you'd adopt a Chechen or an Afghan against the Soviets...

not anymore now, money watching is at an all-time high and they're even culling the Yemeni beggers off the streets

GLORY TO OUR MBS, SWEDEN IS RUN BY LITTLE GIRLS !!

Indians, Pakis, Bangals, SEA cunts : if they're lawful, its cool, if they're not, they're deported
Arabs (minus syrians, yemenis and GCC (GCC minus Qatar (aka: sharifah's sister))) : see indians
GCC : you're as good as a saudi, except Qataris cus no one is sure why, but they appear to be dicks
Syrians : you're okay and won't get the plane unless you really really fuck up, in that case, you're airdropped into the SAA's draft center
Yemenis : the merchants of KSA, they are extreme in that they're either too good or too fucking retarded
Africans : from a customs officer i heard that since a lot of them say they "lost" their passports and are born here (lol) they get the ship, which is sent to the coast of somalia and djibouti and unloads its cargo close to the beach. if you have the passport you get the plane.

perfect... i let the king do all the decision making and i don't need to vote, obviously i'm getting the better part of this deal!

ENDLESS TRASH

I don't think that capeshit are awfully popular here.

Unironically because the left is butthurt that Trump won.

PR realized how effective a marketing tactic politics can be

I don't think Europeans care about 'the first black X'. And it could just as well backfire here. Because instead of a superhero movie you turn it into a black movie. Superhero movies do well in Europe and Asia, but black movies do terrible.

Holy shit, diversity must be really bad over there in Australia if even the movie posters are in Chinese.

that meme is good, but rlm was wrong on a good number of those movies

when it stops making money

Is Black Panther being marketed as a groundbreaking black experience internationally? I'd have assumed it was being given general superhero blockbuster treatment outside the states.

No, our media just treats it as a regular superhero movie. But I can read in the comments that a lot of people do respond to the American hype, in a mostly negative way.

If you read the comments of a review it's literally only about race lol.
(Sylvana is some black woman that always cries about racism btw).

translate.google.com/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://frontpage.fok.nl/review/787784/1/1/50/black-panther.html&edit-text=

. You cunt
Sweden
. Is this BLACKED movie being shilled in full force where you are?
People don't care about it at all. I've seen literally no one talk about it.

regular capeshit, not even promoted as much as the others since nobody knows black panther
our movie critics don't even bother with capeshit, they leave that to gaming websites

The biggest comics/manga website here made a title like this "Why you HAVE TO watch the new Black Panther movie".

I see nothing wrong with this BLACK movie

M*rvel should stop making superhero movies.10's was a mistake