Sup Forums Writes DC Movies

Post your summaries/synopsis/screenplays here. Prove you can do a better job than Snyder or Ayer.

>2uicide 2quad - Seven Soldiers of Villainy
Simultaneously released as a three-part megamovie epic with [The Great Ten] and [Justice League: Invasion] in 2020. Amanda Waller, Rick Flagg, Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, and Katana return as the US reactivates Task Force X to enact an insane plan concocted by Waller to defeat Darkseid while his armies are distracted in China. Dragged along are master thief Catwoman (Anne Hathaway), master of acrobatics Tarantula (Olivia Wilde), disgraced US supersoldier Major Force (Bruce Willis), and superhacker Riddler (director M. Night Shyamalan).

Using a reconstructed Father Box dug up by Dr. June Flagg in Mexico, the Squad boomtube into the slums of Apokolips where Waller reveals that June also uncovered an Aztec prophecy that seven soldiers will travel to the underworld and save the Earth from destruction. Having assembled the "Seven Soldiers," they have to find an Omega Machine, a relay to a parallel reality where the Big Bang never happened. While the Great Ten destroyed an unfinished OM that Virman Vundabar had been building in Beijing, preventing the invasion forces from using their full powers and giving the world's armies time to prepare, Waller hopes to cut off Darkseid's power at the source.

The mission goes awry when Tarantula reveals herself as Darkseid’s deep-cover spy Lashina. Betraying the Suicide Squad, turning Major Force and killing Riddler, the rest go to Granny’s dungeons. There, the Squad free Mister Miracle (Orlando Bloom), who promises to help them escape and bring aid to Earth. Unsatisfied, Waller leads the team into a firepit below a reinforcing Apokoliptan army and confronts Lashina, Major Force, and the Female Furies. Sacrificing Boomerang, they detonate the firepit, killing Lashina, Major Force, and the army before escaping. After Mister Miracle goes to get reinforcements, a new wave of boomtubes goes off in the sky, heralding Darkseid’s arrival and the Justice League movie.

I can't because I have zero knowledge of writing but I like the idea of mixing a War World story with For the Man Who Has Everything where at the end Robin/Jason stops Mongul with the black mercy

Which on is For The Man Who Has Everything?

The Justice League one?

And you don't need knowledge of writing. I wrote the synopsis as an example of the kind of butchery Hollywood would make of the comics adaptations, because they don't care about the source material.

>Man of steel
Reboot of Reeves Superman in today's world. The world around often bleak but he's there to do good. It's basically a retelling of superman 1 & 2
Here's here to make the world a better place and he is happy to do it.
>Batman V Superman
Batman riling from Jason Todd goes off the deep-end hard. Luthor intelligently puts them against each other rather than going "I'LL KILL UR MOMMY LOL"
Ends with a strong message about family and mourning losses properly. Fight lasts longer than three minutes and does not end because their Mommies share a name. Ends because Batman realizes the monster he is becoming and near the end leans towards a slightly campier Morrison Batman. No CGI last boss.
"I want to scare criminals, not children."
>Justice League
Fucking Justice League V. Injustice league. Infinite crisis dawg. Fuck doing Darksied. Put the Justice League against bad versions of themselves that maybe hits a little too close to home for each character. Realizing how close they are to being the shitty version.
>Wonderwoman
World War is cool. Maybe make it slightly campier and WW2 because that's all Americans can understand.
>The Flash
Fucking get Gustin. If he's not going to lead at least have some doctor who alternate universe shit going on. Have him mentor a younger alternate universe of himself.
>Green Lantern Corps
A buddy cop movie. Buddy cops need to train rookie Kyle Rainer (or make it Baz, it doesn't matter)
Shenanigans ensue.

Bonus round:
>Suicide squad
The unmonkied version. That's all. They panicked and released a heavily edited version.

I don't know but the only way they could've made this movie seem uninteresting was make it revolve around recruiting the actual fucking team, which they've done
Honestly they should just grow a pair and cut to the chase. Ignore any setup and say the DCEU is already established because everybody knows who these fucking characters are, with the exception of Aquaman

How about being more specific?

Man of Steel: what would the conflict be? Luthor and real estate again?

>Luthor intelligently puts them against each other
How?

>Ends because Batman realizes the monster he is becoming
How?

>Maybe make it slightly campier and WW2 because that's all Americans can understand.
How do you prevent people from just saying "copies First Avenger 0/10?"

>Gustin
Why?

Why would you retell Superman 1 & 2? That's just rehashing an old story.

>Luthor intelligently puts them against each other
Niggah he's Lex fucking Luthor, nigga doesn't sweat forty cakes he's not going to sweat a Batman press smear campaign or a Superman smear campaign. Niggah isn't even going to sweat framing one. Lex Luthor isn't some bitch-ass Niggah, he wont send Batman silly photos he'll send him some green K and give him a ";)))))"
>Batman is becoming the monster
Can't be saving people when you're busy being a piece of shit. Can't be helping when you're putting off mourning your dead adopted son.
>Maybe make it slightly campier and WW2 because that's all Americans can understand.
Man, moviegoers be fucking dumb, First avenger was years ago. Also mix in that greek mythology and supernatural shit and have Wondie punch some nazis. I'd pay twice to see Gal Gadot punch out Hitler.
>Gustin
Because he's good and getting the shaft. We shaftin the Flash, niggah.

>Rehashing a story
>Every movie ever.
>Because MoS wasn't a fucking tire fire of a mess
ok
Just do something nice.

I meant how would you do it in the movie you're proposing. You can't just say "just do this" and not have a way to do it.

>Dude writes review after this movie
>THEY'RE JUST RIPPING OFF A MOVIE FROM THE 70S
>Autism jokes ensue.

I can say whatever the fuck I want. You're not the police.

You sure about that, kid?

;))))))

Eh, done it before for BvS, MoS and a GLC concept and the (You)s weren't worth it. Can't bring myself to bother anymore.
Let WB do what it wants.

I will say it's a bitch that Scarlet Witch is Catwoman for some reason in that pic instead of Black Canary. Damn shame.

You did it all for the (You)s didn't you?

>Eh, done it before for BvS, MoS and a GLC concept and the (You)s weren't worth it. Can't bring myself to bother anymore.

That's the thing. Everyone always gives their ideas without commenting on others. The way to get more upcomments is to upcomment other people, and force a culture of upcommenting other people's posts. Or at least acknowledge one person before giving out your idea.

it's time to stop

pleb, For The Man Who Has Everything is one of the best goddamn Superman stories, fucking read it.

>Booster Gold

It'll be the quippy comedic superhero flick Warner wants. Get Ryan Gosling to play Booster and just have it be a simple story of a lovable loser from the future trying to be a hero. Lots of comfy scenes of him chilling with Blue Beetle and Skeet. Make it very slice of lifey.

Also have Batman show up and call him a faggot for the obligatory cameo

I really enjoy Booster Gold. I will not enjoy him when they pick Adam Sanadler.

>Lots of comfy scenes of him chilling with Blue Beetle and Skeet. Make it very slice of lifey.
That's not the Hollywood Way.

>Step 1
It's a paired duology of movies, Booster Gold and Blue Beetle.
>Step 2
Make it an EPIC superhero movie where Booster Gold is the second coming of St. Peter or something, and learns his lesson about pursuing fame and glory instead of being a sacrificing hero.
>Step 3
Force in a romance story between the hero and a quirky heroine who clashes with the hero. And is blonde.
>Step 4
Pick a villain who could destroy the world, but for some reason isn't dealt with by any other DCU hero.

>Ends because Batman realizes the monster he is becoming
you mean like in bvs, when he throws the spear?

are you fucking kidding me

I don't care, I just want an El Gaucho movie with Danny Trejo.

The justice league and all the other superheroes are killed by a divine entity, who then leaves, never to return.

Humanity must fend for itself, as horrifying creatures from beyond the universe converge...

Ragman
*Jewish music plays* Scene opens on Bar Mitzvah as a handsome boy is thrust up in the air on his chair by a bunch of Jewish men. Their yarmulkes GREEN. Here we learn how special this kid is, how much love he has for others, his country, and his hate for wrong-doers.

Montage of defeating school bullies, graduating and going off to fight for the army in a war of some description. Shows him saving the lives of endangered soldiers.

When he comes back home, he helps out his pop in the pawn shop 'Rags'n'tatters'. Everything is nice and lovely.

'OH MY, WHAT IS THIS?' exclaims Pops one night as he discovers a large amount of money in a mattress that was left outside the shop. TWO MILLION DOLLARS

He hides the money to give to our main character at a later date.

OH SHIT, the bad guys who put the money there come back. They torture poor POPS and kill him. Our hero comes to shop to discover it destroyed and POPS dead.

He swears revenge and puts on the costume that is in a glass cabinet of the pawn shop, where the name 'Rags'n'tatters' comes from.

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA RAGMAN

He kills bad guys, absorbs their souls and shit. Saves Batman from a bad guy and they team up to take out the man who killed Rag's POP.

Two Face.

Or someone else.

Fuck

Flash: Rogue War

An encounter with Rogue leader The Top sends the Flash toppling 10 years into the future with his foe.

Flash Barry Allen must time up with his sidekick from the future to find the Top and send him back to his own time.

Unfortunately The Top has other plans and is looking to gather the Rogues under his banner again, a plan not well taken by current Rogue leader Captain Cold.

Would you watch? Y/N?

>Buddy Cops GL movie

I need this.

>Boomerang
>Sacrifice

Pick one, mate.

Other than that it's pretty crazy, but in a good way.

Is Punisher part of the new DCMU or is there a new one planned?

>Justice League:
Kill off batman to show that dc is not afraid to kill of heroes. But he'll be brought back to make dc fans suffer. It happens in a sacrificial bullshit way to parallel superman.
>Batman: Robin War
Introduce Dick in justice League and mention Tim. Film starts with them and alfred trying to control gotham but can't because batwank aka "only batman can tame gotham". Dick takes on the cowl. We have Red hood vs like in battle for the cowl and maybe azreal to piss people off with a large cast. We call it Robin War to bait readers into seeing how we can translate it and so more people read robin war and Duke gains a bigger following. End it with Damian being introduced or a spooky after credit scenes of bruce being alive

The second film should be Man of Steel 2 with just Lex vs Supe. Batman cameo.

Third film be Batman. Immediately vs Joker.

Forth film Suicide Squad with already established Joker. WW tease.

Fifth film WW. JLA tease.

Sixth film JLA. Now with trinity already established with newly introduces Flash and Aquaman and Cyborg.
How's that?

>everything is written as a trilogy
>everything has to be "set up" over multiple movies
>every movie has to tie in to the larger universe somehow

I wish people wouldn't do this.

My JL movie would basically be an adaptation of JLA: Year One without Black Canary shoehorned in.
Sequel would add Green Arrow, Atom and Hawkman and be an adaptation of Crisis on Earth-One with the JSA.
Third would add Zatanna, Black Canary, Red Tornado, Elongated Man & Sue Dibny, and Hawkgirl, have the Trinity out of the picture, plot is a battle against the Royal Flush Gang.
Fourth movie is an all-out fucking extravaganza adaptation of Crisis on Earth-Prime, involving the League + newly recruited Firestorm, the JSA, and the All-Star Squadron, who would probably have their own movie first I guess, against Per Degaton.
Fifth movie would split the franchise with the JLA series continuing with Legends, with a JLI movie alongside it the same year.

Also I want a full fucking adaptation of Crisis on Infinite Earths, yes that includes every single character and scene.

Justice League International.

Okay, so we start in the 30th century, where Michael Carter (Ryan Gosling) is a lowly security guard in charge of a museum celebrating the great Justice League. Disappointed in his life standing, he decides one day that he will become a hero. Because he's of a lower caliber than the Legion of Superheroes, he decides to steal some superhero gear and make a name for himself in the past. His job-sanctioned security droid, Skeets (Billy West), tries to stop him, but is accidentally dragged in the past with him.

Choosing a point in the timeline where notorious villain Darkseid attacked the Justice League, the time machine goes haywire and accidentally flings him into the middle of a bank heist, organized by the Royal Flush Gang. Booster tries to fight back, but is losing when Blue Beetle (Neil Patrick Harris) comes in, quickly apprehending the gang. Booster, having no knowledge of this hero in his museum, quickly asks Blue Beetle if he can stay at his place for the time being, in order to become a superhero duo. Beetle, aka Ted Kord, accepts, but only on the request that he analyze Booster's tech in the name of Kord Industries.

Meanwhile, Beatriz DeCosta (pick Latina actress of your choice) and Tora Offendofster (Ariana Grande) are two seasoned agents of Spyral, a UN-sanctioned espionage group. A routine sting operation goes awry when the two's personalities collide - Bea's fire form activates, startling Tora and accidentally causing her to freeze their targets. The two are quickly fired, and now must find another way to survive.

Bea and Tora, distraught on what to do next in their lives, go to Noonan's bar in Gotham City to drink their troubles away. By sheer coincidence, Blue and Gold are there too, wondering how they can achieve worldwide popularity. And finally, we have Guy Gardner (Patrick Warburton), a Green Lantern with a chip on his shoulder.

Then yadda yadda some big threat comes up and the five have to stop it.

First movie is standalone, obviously. Second movie, if it goes forward, introduces Maxwell Lord as JLI's manager and Ralph Dibny as the crimefighting Elongated Man (his wife Sue is along for the ride). Haven't thought up the complete details, but by the end Max Lord goes mad and kills Beetle. Gold beats up Lord mercilessly, but stops when he is about to land the killing blow because he feels that wouldn't be what Ted would want. Movie ends with Ted's funeral, but the JLI get stronger as a result of the movie's actions. Stinger is Jaime Reyes finding a mysterious scarab in the remains of Kord Industries, which quickly bonds with him.

Then I guess the third movie, if it garners enough popularity, goes full Reach.

For all Batman knew everything Lois and Supes were saying could have been bull shit, he didn't stop because "Oh god I'm a monster" he stopped because "Oh wow our mother's share a name". He had no proof until Alfred said he found her, and at that point he had already given up.

Pitch is fine but godawful casting, jesus.

Booster Gold should be the reason for both the inception of the team and the crisis that brings them all together. His character works well as both a narrator to give off exposition seeing as he already knows everything that's going to happen while also being someone that the audience can relate to as he's thrust into a world he really doesn't know anything about aside from a few recordings in Skeets

>Force in a romance story between the hero and a quirky heroine
For life of me I can't think did Booster ever had romance with some heroine.

quip quip quip quip CGI MESS quip quip MORE CGI FIGHTS..the end....post credits teaser

Superman: Man of Tomorrow

Superman's come back to life. And he's fully back in action helping people and saving the day. He now vows for nonviolence after realizing the utter amount of destruction he caused the last time he got into a fight. Speaking of, Superman's starting to have nightmares involving his death. But he's not scared of death, he's scared of what will happen when he's finally gone. The Justice League is still in it's infancy and doesn't look all too bright as most members less resemble superheroes and more fucking crazy people or metahuman freaks. That being said, Superman's spending most of his time rebuilding metropolis and doing generally cheery and campy Superman things. That is until Toyman pops up with a big ass robot that looks exactly like a Superman action figure. See, Toyman was one of those guys who flipped out when Superman first showed he has the power to destroy the world. When Supes died, Toyman went to work building a weapon strong enough to kill Superman if he ever really did come back. And with a Kryptonite powered nuclear core, project Man of S.T.E.E.L. is ready to launch.

Superman faces a real dilemma as he knows no matter what, trying to stop the robot will result in the deaths of hundreds. But for now, he has to keep stalling until he can think of a real plan to stop the robot. So for once, he stops thinking with his fists and starts using his head. He locates Toyman. But he doesn't destroy the robot's remote control. Superman sits down and talks to Toyman about why he wants him dead. Next scene, Toyman deactivates the robot and is walking out of his secret lair with Superman's arm over his shoulder ready to be taken in by the police

In the end, Superman realizes that he can't rely on just brute force to save the day. He learns that his greatest power isn't his strength or flight or anything like that, it's the hope he can inspire in others and the compassion he shares for every living being on the planet

Didn't he have a thing with Hawkgirl in the DCAU?

Holy fuck, Green Lantern is HUGE!

>yakuza have a secret ancient artifact locked up in a hide out
>katana wants to get it back
>she gets boomerang to help her (because he's an expert safe cracker/bank robber)
>she insults him in Japanese the entire time but he thinks she's hitting on him

It's a wacky comedy adventure with lots of karate and sword fighting. The film ends and boomerang moves in for a kiss and katana puts some handcuffs on him and Waller shows up to toss him back in jail

The end

I'd read that if it was a comic tie in

>three batman villains
>Lashina dying

kys