NC school to teachers: Don't call students 'boys and girls'

>Teachers in Charlotte, North Carolina, have been advised to stop calling the children “boys and girls,” according to a training presentation on transgender issues.

>Instead, the progressives who control Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools want teachers to identify the youngsters as either “students” or “scholars.”

>The transgender guidelines, which will go into effect this month, range from the absurd to downright outrageous.

>For example, boys who identify as girls would be permitted to participate on overnight all-girl field trips. That’s a rule sure to be a hit among the 13-year-olds.

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/08/16/nc-school-to-teachers-dont-call-students-boys-and-girls.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
playbuzz.com/helend13/which-pop-tart-flavour-are-you
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/30/484253324/1-4-million-adults-identify-as-transgender-in-america-study-says
youtu.be/1lacz5SGpRg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened to a slap?

Slap?

Where is that giant meteor already.

>boys who identify as girls would be permitted to participate on overnight all-girl field trips.
I'm super jelly.

>sudden explosion of underage pregnancies

You know, beating the shit out of your kids for thinking they are something they are not. I spoke Croatian to my dad when I was a kid once. Once.

i want of this ride

please for once...

i fucking hate how casual this country is towards trannies and those lunatics with 80+ genders. I didn't care when they could use a public restroom, because it was just a restroom, but this has gone over the line.

It's baffling to me, how such a small minority of people, counting even less numbers than the gays and lesbians, is being catered to as if they were in fact the majority.

>boys who identify as girls would be permitted to participate on overnight all-girl field trips.
How can self identification heterosexual boys even compete.

I wish that shit happened with me. But the truth is: we're one step closer to 1984.

yeah, i think what's causing is all this propaganda shit about trans depression, rejection, suicide

on youtube and social media

Aren't they going to put an end to gendered sports classes? If anyone can identify as anything what good does SEGREGATION do to the children?

Use Sup Forums logic, call them all faggots.

Boy? Faggot. Girl? Faggot. Faggot? Faggot. Straight? Faggot.

Equality now!

Redpill me, Sup Forums.

Why do (((they))) push this?

How does this help (((their))) communist revolution?

How does this help (((their))) 1984 paradise?

Redpill me.

Because I don't know how gender identity, womyn leading roles in films and feminism help (((their))) agenda?

>North Carolina

Population control.

Weaken men.

Charlotte.

Fag central of NC.

They are obsessed with the harm that a gender binary causes to trans people.

They have never stopped to consider that their efforts to prevent this harm, might harm the vast vast majority of everyone else who are perfectly happy with a gender binary

>13 year old boys can say there are girls to go with the girls on a field trip.
Literally no one is actually doing this, just so you guys know. And they would have to be "girls" 24/7. Their parents would have to be in on this. They can't just say they are a girl to go on the field trip with the girls.

And overnight field trips? Never even heard of one being done - and I've lived here since I was born, 30 years ago.

>That said, I hate these non democratic bullshit laws being handed down by our nigger king. Where is the vote? Oh that's right - it was ignored.

For starters, this is made more scary by pic related. Its nearly 150 000 students in all ages. A whole generation in that county. In my eyes its pretty obvious. It leads to the downfall of the white man, or thats their agenda. Notice how they never speak of the FtM trannies. The only ones who ever get mentioend are the MtFs, and as in this case, they're even giving special privileges to those who make such a transition. More school trips, events, promises of inclusion and acceptance and such. They want to ruin the country long-term. They're pushing white guilt, misandry and hate on the boys in these schools.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Consider y'self, a mate!
Consider y'self, part of the senpai-o-leeeee

Degradation of society

So how does shit like the new Ghostbusters etc come into this?

Or is this just Sup Forums overthinking?

I undertsnad how welfare state and the banning of guns help make their paradise, but not the other.

Oy limefag blimey
HELP US BY DOING YOOUR PART ACROSS THE POND

>GET (((THEM))) OUT NOW

>make (((THEM))) FEEL /UNWELCOME

GIT YOUR BUDDIES AND POUR SOME PETROL ON THE FLAME

>ya hear me knockin limey?

See

This makes no sense to me. They're gonna identify as male or female anyways so what does it matter. It's not like their gonna identify as a fucking pop tart or something

that movie is just another brick in the wall when it comes to identity politics

All this for less than 2% of the nation's population

Burn them
Remove them
Unrelentingly

Burn((( them )))down
Burn (((them )))down
>Pic related has no serial#

I'm worried the progressive cancer could spread though.

What is the gender unicorn thinking, Sup Forums?

how is it there even needs to be transgender guidelines?

Trans people make up a minuscule fraction of a percent of total population. Any increase in numbers is likely due from virtue signalling parents who push their kids into 'gender fluidity'
>C'mon Billy, you know its ok if you want to play with a doll or wear your sister's skirt.
>Mummy and Daddy will love you, if you do or don't
>You can be whatever you want, even if its a girl. You can be a princess and we would be happy with your decision.

Fucking day in and day out, eventually some kids are going to be confused as shit. And then if they do say 'i want to wear a dress', everyone will fall over themselves praising the kid and giving all kinds of attention.

It's fucked up.

It's OK, Charlotte is a liberal hellhole. It was infiltrated by Niggers and Kikes years ago, and has never recovered. Sad, really.

The rest of NC is very nice and conservative. You Europebros really should visit, the landscape and environment here is beautiful. Autumn here is a real treat, Sup Forums.

Most North Carolinians I know will not take you seriously if you're a damn transgender.

What about boys who discover their identity shortly before the trip? Should the be banned from attending (i.e subjected to hate and bigotry) just because they've not been trans for an arbitrary amount of time?

Stop oppressing me.
playbuzz.com/helend13/which-pop-tart-flavour-are-you

Use whatever is at hand
ATTACK IN MASS
Bricks bottles etc.

This

2% is more than 4 million people. Are you sure it's not lower??

>All this for less than 2% of the nation's population
You are wrong. By a lot.

>An estimated 1.4 million people – around 0.6 percent of U.S. adults — identify as transgender, according to a new study.
>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/30/484253324/1-4-million-adults-identify-as-transgender-in-america-study-says

Likewise, being gay is also pretty rare and consistently overestimated. People genuinely think something like 20~30% of the population is gay when in fact it's closer to 1.5%. Even in a place like San Francisco, gays are only like 6%.

This.

I was extremely surprised this was happening in NC until I saw Charlotte.

Trans faggot uploaded a video under the hashtag #WEEKOFNATURAL, how can somebody who isn't a nigger be this retarded? youtu.be/1lacz5SGpRg

USA YES!!!

Seriously, they aren't even doing that in Sweden

Did either one of you read the "less than" part?

They've gone too far. My favorite podcast, the rebel taxi PPP now has a tranny in the podcast and it's just so bad. At least they joke about how bad tumblr is and all.

Why is Murica so cucked? Literally worse than Sweden.

We're still trying.

>to participate on overnight all-girl field trips.
If it's a school sponsored non-athletic event, they have to let you go if you want to even if you identify as a boy
it's part of a nondiscrimination policy called Title IX that affects ALL schools that receive federal funding
>tfw was too nice to throw a big fit so I could take an all girls Shop class in HS

>Instead, the progressives who control Charlotte-Mecklenburg
Ofc it's a town built by Germans that goes full SJW...

god DAMMIT pat I voted for you so you would stop this shit

>I spoke Croatian to my dad when I was a kid once. Once.

I used to watch that, but bailed around episode 35 or so. I wasn't sure back then but now I guess it must've been my intuition. It was pretty funny at times, though.

I prefer the term "human larvae".

> "Dad 'Unfit parent for refusing son McDonald's'
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE STATE OF THE GRAND UNITED STATES OF FUCKING AMERICA!

Holy fuck, what's wrong with the US?

They have been cucked by jews and negros for 80 years

You and that Aussie are still my favorite posters I can instantly recognize.

I spend way too much time on Sup Forums :_:

Nice

Or their retarded parents would convince them to tell everyone they're genderqueer non-binary demi-romantic pansexual. You underestimate how retarded people can be