How did he become such a badass operator if he was a lawyer?

How did he become such a badass operator if he was a lawyer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6oaXdPsiN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe he wasn't a lawyer

Maybe he was a crappy lawyer who was in the army? Maybe he didn't practice law. I finished law school and the guys in the gym call me "counselor" as a nickname even though I haven't worked for a lawyer.

one of his main character traits was how mysterious he was
so we're only given some pieces of his backstory, not the whole picture

That's just lazy writing

He spent years as a hitman for the cartels after losing his family.

>it's impossible for someone to have more than one set of skills

never understood this question

But does he have a particular set, of skills?

This is the land of wolfs now

Have you heard of this guy OP? He used to be a fucking teacher. Some of his students got killed by ISIS and he joined the militia. He's apparently killed 1000 ISIS members. Stop playing so much CoD, you don't have to join the military to be a badass user.

That guy is no better than Isis. He has committed many atrocities

Had a great uncle who was a partisan during WW2. When I learned that as a kid I thought it was super badass but then he told me he didn't like any of it and would rather have stayed a school teacher like he used to be before the war.

revenge is enough to drive a man to the most extremes of their capabilities and potential

It's pointless. Revenge won't bring them back

>Maybe he was a crappy lawyer who was in the army?
>he thinks JAGs are bottom-of-the-barrel lawyers
>worked /for/ a lawyer(?)
You meant /as a/ right?

That's not a question, who are you quoting?

Nah, I mean "for a lawyer". In my country you have to work for a lawyer for a minimum of 2 years before you can qualify for the bar exam.

Oh, I've heard of those. Some European countries don't even need a bar exam, just the apprenticeship period.

He may have been something totally different before he became a lawyer. Elite military types are often very successful in civilian life too - intelligent, dedicated, tough, mature, self confident. Navy SEALs have left the service and ended up as astronauts with enough scientific degrees for any three people.

>movie/tv show doesn't give me every detail about a character
>That's just lazy writing

The Delta program.

are you sure

whats some other good operator kino guys?

in Mexico the lawyers have to use guns all the time. that's how fucked the country is, every single trial is a shootout. even the judge gets a little gun under his robes

>Navy SEALs have left the service and ended up as astronauts with enough scientific degrees for any three people.

are you talking about that asian dude

that guy has done more in his life than i will do in 5 lifetimes

I liked based Brolin best desu, absolute madman.

>"I warned you not to trusht me"
What did he mean by this?

Some countries waive the bar exam if you have a doctorate in law.

You don't have to be a badass to kill innocent people
> inb4 there are no innocents, only casualties

I'm assuming that as a lawyer he had useful information on the cartels that went after his family, which he exchanged for training with the right people.

Navy SEALS do usually end up being succesful. Marines are usually successful only because they start up a business selling cringy war t-shirts.

I didn't quite understand the ending. So they wanted the colombian drug cartels to control the whole trade (because this is retarded) or did he just made the Medellin reference to make a point that one governing cartel is easier to control than multiple ones? Or was the whole thing a lie to the audience?

Why is the 2nd act so shit?

Because dumbasses don't get into SEALs, as opposed to the Marines.

The second one.

which asian guy?

Certainly not that.

not him but absolutely that

look up jonny kim

>navy seal
>quits to study math, gets his bachelors summa cum laude
>later becomes a doctor at harvard
>now becoming an astronaut

They aren't operators, they're just cops.

It's a Michael Mann movie with shootouts. It automatically classifies as operatorkino.

Miami Vice is overrated on Sup Forums. I'd personally rather watch Bad Boys II.

because the cartels now are literally in americas backyard which is a pain in the ass. it was much easier when it was the columbians where america didnt give a shit

the bald white guy who was the head of the aray gang was an ex marine irl

>Le reluctant hero maymay

spotted the absolute fucking pleb

spoopy

Spartan

youtube.com/watch?v=x6oaXdPsiN0

Why does this board love the word "operator" so much?

Kek

that bio on wiki is bullshit
>He served as a combat medic, sniper, navigator and point man on more than 100 combat operations

they dont hire people into seal team to do a multiple of roles, they hire for single role, and they pick the best of the best for it

since no one actually mentions his mos im guessing he was corpsman , not a fucking sniper

probably some sort of streamlined political candidate being groomed since birth by a thinktank

>training
WOW

Lol this. The whole specops thing is a gigantic psyop. If it weren't, then why are there so many fucking trannies coming out of special units?

>culebra solido

Most ex operators dont end up being very successful in the civilian world.

kek

>t. abu baker al islam

what a vagina thing to say

Yeah I'm sure he also thinks tossing gays and women off of buildings to their deaths is a cool thing to do. He probably fucks little boys in the ass too, and he probably think it's okay to destroy historical artifacts and antiquities for absolutely no reason.

Your parents should have aborted you.

autism

Don't be mean to lawyers.

>the whiteknight femwhore gets btfo

I actually only just watched this yesterday. Del Toro and Brolin were so cool.

This

Lol don't forget coffee and anything else they can "slap" veteran on. Shit is so cringey and even more so when I see people eating it up.

Btw range 15 fucking sucked, there I said it.

T. Oif vet

Chuckled.

I was an explosive detection k9 handler and spent time with some special operations guys from different services and units. Most are soft spoken and calculating almost to a point I think some of them may be on the autism spectrum, not kidding either.

I did joint training with a navy seal handler that was rotating through Kyrgyzstan on his way home from afghan that nearly killed his dog during simple scent scout bite work. I have no idea how that dog survived months in combat operations with that dude.

Anyway, they are normal people most the time and not super human operators from call of duty. Most you wouldn't even know were special operations and most the time they don't tell you they were. Except navy seals they can't shut up about it.

Yeah whatever.
Just post your doggo.

It became one of those positive buzzwords like "kino" or "based"

I barely see any love for this guy's character on Sup Forums. Was hilarious and paired with Benicio, it was a perfect match desu.

>some of them may be on the autism spectrum
are operators, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

>military people
>intelligent

Because they went to /k/ once.