Are you ready for #OrcLivesMatter?

Are you ready for #OrcLivesMatter?

youtube.com/watch?v=27PYKvF-Qek

Movie would be better from Edgerton's perspective and without Will Smith, David Ayer or Max Landis being near it.

has meme magic gone too far?

Why not just make a Shadow Run movie?

The design of the world looks interesting to see; kind of what Fantastic Beasts could have been without a kiddie rating behind them.

But who am I kidding, it'll be an interesting enough first act followed by "find the McGuffin" and "team up to beat super bad guy."

What the fuck was that sound at 1:30

I cringed. So try hard edgy.

Does that elf girl get orc'd? If not, then I am not watching this.

Man i want a shadowrun movie.

>netflix
lmao dropped

>The design of the world looks interesting to see

it's literally LA with some assholes in cosplay

#orcisthenewblack

>orc played by some literal who with minimal lines, and the ones that are given to him are delivered in the most droll way possible

Might watch just for will smiff but it looks like it'll be garbage

>from the directors of suicide squad, fury

LA is interesting as an idea in some ways if you're not from America and have no substitute in your country. Adding fairy tale figures makes it even more so.

I assume you mean LA is the gateway to fame for aspiring actors and actresses because of Hollywood? Well it isn't, because connections matter more than talent.

What else does L.A. have to offer than its celebrities? What makes it special?

>LA is interesting as an idea in some ways if you're not from America and have no substitute in your country. Adding fairy tale figures makes it even more so.

So what if there's no LA in my country I've seen it countless times in other movies that probably did it better than this crap will, why are you talking like America is some grand mystery to people outside of it, or that adding elves and orcs makes it some more mystifying? Poor fucking reasoning.

>b-b-b-but why are there no cuckservative comedia--
*interrupts them and shows them these posts*

it's threads like this that make me wish that white people do die out

What the fuck is this, jesus. Lately, seeing all these trailers for those retarded new movies, I've been caching myself thinking that's got to be a joke and that they are not real. I should probably just give up on modern cinema.