French PM backs burkini bans as three more towns consider outlawing garments

Is France waking up ?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-pm-backs-burkini-bans-as-three-more-towns-consider-outlawing-garments-a7195136.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FRDb1YvQ9Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=_gT7d8PKtk8
twitter.com/etiennette2b/status/765856481006776320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot source:
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-pm-backs-burkini-bans-as-three-more-towns-consider-outlawing-garments-a7195136.html

On s'en branle enculé

vas te pendre

#YOLO

>banning a piece of cloth
Yeah, soo based,lmfao

French are still being wiped out

settle down iqbal

DON'T BE A DURKA BAN THAT BURQA

No, women should be allowed to cover up if they want to. It is not redpilled to force girls to wear a bikini.

He's realizing they're not gonna win the next elections

I want to wring that guys neck and feed him to rats

>LMAO xD #TRUTH #WEWITHHER
>UPBOATS!!!!!!!!!

I agree with this though. Banning clothing only proves that France is importing sandniggerish habits.

What does the French government hope to achieve with this?

Manuel Valls is a stupid jewish cocksucker you stupid fuck, nobody is waking up

Just look at that faggot's weasely-looking fuck face

When France starts rounding up muslims, putting them in cages and deporting them, the answer will be "yes."

>Burkini bans

that's just an impotent cuck rage reaction because they can't control the muslim problem where it really matters

Won't matter. They'll keep importing Muslims until they have enough people to take over. Then all their laws will be meaningless.

There will be at least 3 more terrorist attacks in France before 2017. Screencap this.

what's going on here? isn't france all about accepting muslims and not holding them accountable for anything? why would they ban a common muslim garment?

Valls is a cuck, it was him who said that the french should live with terrorism.

By backing burkini ban he only want to take the vote of the nationalists.

Literally as bad as Islamic shitholes dictating what women can wear.

While I think it's cool to keep Muslims out of the country, it seems kind of fucking retarded to sink to their level.

It's the same guy who said to get used to being trucked. Just political posturing, elections are less than a year away now.

>Muslims firing harpoons at women in "unapropriate" clothings and yelling "allah akbar"
>French rioting and protesting in front of muslims housing, saying "this is our land"

youtube.com/watch?v=FRDb1YvQ9Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=_gT7d8PKtk8
twitter.com/etiennette2b/status/765856481006776320

Meanwhile on Sup Forums, massive amount of anti-France shill threads to divert from this

>TOLERATE INTOLERANCE
>FREEDOM MEANS THE FREEDOM TO IMPOSE BRONZE-AGE MUSLIM LAWS ON WOMEN
Fuck off Alberto. Muslim ideas and oppression don't belong in Europe.

This
Until mudslimes are back on the boat or underwater they are just pandering

There are special laws when you are on a beach, you must dress properly.
Bikini is not essential, you can have a less revealing swimsuit, but you can't cover your hairs or be filthy in any other way, It's easy to spread diseases in a beach.

>special laws at the beach
>not going in the ocean so you can relieve yourself instead of walking all the way to a toilet
>caring
>it's the fucking ocean
>tfw everybody makes jokes when a pocket of warm water comes around

The only special laws at a beach are for nudist areas. I don't know why they like that since most of them are gross, but whatever. Most of the beach is still suitable fore families and children.

You are lucky, big oceans and low population.
But in Italy is not uncommon to see flock of people like pic related.
You cant wear closed shoes, for example, or you may spread fungus.
It's doubly valid for muslims and africans, they are know to be not very clean people.

Appropriate revenge for like 300 dead in the last year. You go France.

>Let's ban this clothing for women
>And ignore the men because they scare me
>honhonhonhonhon

>Brukini is not something new
>It's used in Florida

What did he mean by this?

>First vid
>"le I am not a racist but"

Yeah nah nah nah yeah yeah nah yeah nah

based corse people

No

When the invaders are slain/deported then France will be woke.

It's more about putting pressure on the Muslims. Give them a chance to leave peacefully before we force them out.