Johnson is LITERALLY investing in memes

Johnson is LITERALLY investing in memes

will this give a well boost in the pepe market ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a well needed *

>there are people making bank on memes while Sup Forums literally does it for free

How much is a meme worth?

>Jews are profiting from our memes

REEEEE I could be getting paid, but they hire these shit tier faceberg level meme makers.

Trying to force a meme doesn't work.
It's basically just spamming and shilling. They lack humor.

Good thing I've been saving up rare pepes, my investment is about to pay off.

I can't wait until memomancy becomes a department at major advertising firms and it's offered as a major field of study at respectable universities. We could be making history right now. Future generations of shitposters are going to look back on what was done here and enshrine our accomplishments as the purest memes.

be careful

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

Cant Parry The Gary

too bad he can't handle the meme that he is an anti gun open border globalist narcissist blm loving double faggot.

fuck him.

fuck off forever you anti gun open borders narcissist

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>tfw meme salesman finished the wojacks and had to settle for a couple ounces of anime girls

>anti gun

Clearly false when he already said more guns makes us safer
You're having a bad time night

he is anti gun. his running mate wants to ban semi autos.

go fuck yourself with a cactus you flat dick cuck

CTR people trying to make us not like gary so people will vote for clinton

i better get a fucking letter offering me a teaching position at the university of memery

I don't think Gary Johnson wants to ban semi-autos

kek confirms that he's riding the johnson.

then you are a retard.

LGTSS
>he's a memer
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free

memocracy

I like him but I have to vote trump.
Because it doesnt matter who wins, as long as its not hillary.

I had no idea memes were a career option

Tourist here. What's CTR? Clinton shilling?

clinton apparently pays people to go to places like reddit and Sup Forums and Correct The Record, or CTR when someone posts something negative about Hillary.

Quints of truth

We already paid you for this per the contract.

Correct The Record

Its a Clinton shill group that posts here non fucking stop. They are the embodiment of the increasingly nervous man.

Thanks

You think he will win?

Digits confirm that kek feels the Johnson

About tree fiddy.

What the fuck is correct the record even about? Just some PC faggots censoring anything that's anti hillary?

He's only behind by two points. He's got a good chance and something tells me the media isn't showing entirely accurate poll numbers.

Hillary Clinton is the literal definition of a desperate cunt.

Johnson has sacrificed the $30,000 to KEK. His supporters shall be blessed with DIGITS and DANK MEMES.

>CTR people trying to make us not like gary so people will vote for clinton

what did he mean by this?

>you will never have $30,000 to spend on memes
Good thing the meme market is free

top kek

best memes are organic.

When will normies understand you can't force memes. They've got to arise organically