You can at least admit that he comes off a bit childish sometimes, right?

You can at least admit that he comes off a bit childish sometimes, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be
theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
rawstory.com/2016/01/a-neuroscientist-explains-trump-has-a-mental-disorder-that-makes-him-a-dangerous-world-leader/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clinton lied under oath at least four times – House Committee letter

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c

Were Hillary Clinton's Statements False?

youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be

Hillary Clinton Picks TPP and Fracking Advocate To Set Up Her White House

theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation

Not any more embarrassing than the constant pandering and race baiting by the left. It's all shameful f a m

and?

>says something childish
>gets attention from media
>gets more people on his side to vote

Than you for Correcting the Record.

Sometimes.

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Y'all getting your records corrected

at least he's not mentally damaged

rien

no you're childish

Debatable.

rawstory.com/2016/01/a-neuroscientist-explains-trump-has-a-mental-disorder-that-makes-him-a-dangerous-world-leader/

But it can't work forever. I don't know much about american media, but I have the feeling they stopped pushing he is Hitler and running with the meme of him being a complete retard which seems to sway people away if polls are to be trusted in any way.

I don't know if I'd call it "childish," especially given how petty and vindictive most grown men and women are, but he's definitely eccentric. He rambles off script so much, I often wonder if he's got a mild case of the ol' "engineer's disease."

he is totally guilty of arguing with idiots, stooping to their level, and losing to experience

Goddamnit man, that pic makes me so uncomfortably horny for some reason. I just want to jam my dick into her gaping, wide open mouth.

>Disagree with a neuroscientist
>You suddenly show "telltale signs" of a narcissistic disorder and lack empathy (even though Trump clearly has empathy, if you actually watch any any of his interviews)
Fuck me.

He's got empathy. He's got the best empathy. He's so empathetic it will make your head spin.

>trips
Trump confirmed highly empathetic

Those trips are gonna be yuuuuuge.

Nah, he comes of American.

Brash and proud. Not like them spinless left wing jews and left wing liberals.

Yes, he makes some fucked up childish comments from time to time. I so wish he could act a bit better and more put more thought into what he's saying, because I agree with most of what he says.

If Hillary wins it's fucking game over for the entire western world. There will never come another chance for real change using democratic means. This is it. The final (democratic) stance.

Keep sucking them off, maplecuck. I bet if you're real loyal they'll make you one of them one day.

Occupy Democrats is proof that the dumbing down of America is complete.

Children have high energy. That's what high energy looks like, you see this type of bravado and nonchalance in successful people. What they call presidential is often middle management eunuch behaviour.

But wait, I thought he says what he thinks?

Kek

Truth. It's so fun to parody Trump, because you parody stupid Americans !

The media and opposition don't even have to try at all to make him seem childish, he just does it himself

>he thinks liberals support clinton

wew lad

Childish person shows that they still follow their true dream.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN !

No

He's not perfect but a real hero never was

He says the truth which leftists aren't used to hearing so they dismiss it as stupid or childish

This.

Anyone saying otherwise is a pussy.

>My dick is magnificent. It's big. Really big. Huge.

>Polls are crashing

>Implying it's not

peepee in my weewee

Sure, but I honestly don't care. Hilary has most likely had several of her political opponents killed(or at least turned a blind eye to someone else killing them for her) and for that reason alone she belongs nowhere near the white house.

Not to mention that she'd definitely get us involved in a stupid war with the Russian Federation.

Would you rather take Russian dick up the ass and let Trump and his skeevy partners use in house tricks to benefit themselves over the American people? Also what proof is there that Clinton has let anyone be killed other than a 240p YouTube video with "evidence"