Cara Delevigne Wants To Play James Bond, As Rumored Bond 25 Details Emerge

gamespot.com/articles/cara-delevigne-wants-to-play-james-bond-as-rumored/1100-6452105/

>"Everyone's saying I'm meant to be a Bond girl but I'm like, 'no - I'm working on the James Bond aspect first.' I wouldn't mind being a Bond girl but I'm going for James."

>Delevigne would be the first woman to play the Bond character in the history of the film series. Recently, the BBC cast Jodie Whittaker as the first female Doctor Who, which led to some people getting angry. Delevigne said some amount of blowback over the casting announcement was "to be expected."

>"It's time for a female Doctor Who and it's time for a female James Bond," she said.

>As for the rumored Bond 25 details, Mirror UK is reporting that this movie, which is due out in November 2019, has a working title of "Shatterhand." Based on the 1999 James Bond book Never Dream of Dying, the film will reportedly see Bond face off against a transgender villain.

>According to the report, Spectre actors Christoph Waltz and Dave Bautista are coming back to play their villanious characters. The untitled film is reportedly inspired by You Only Live Twice and On Her Majesty's Secret Service, and other filming locations could include France and Japan.

More in the article. What do you think, Sup Forums? Would you go see a Cara Bond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VaWCEzfXCaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"Everyone's saying I'm meant to be a Bond girl
Nobody is saying that except for the websites that your family owns.

>has a working title of "Shatterhand
>gamespot article

Hmmm

>ruined that Luc Besson Movie

nah she won't ever get a lead role again

youtube.com/watch?v=VaWCEzfXCaU

Must be pretty good - being born into a rich and influential family and getting everything just handed to you.

how do we solve the roastie problem?

>implying Ryan Gosling didn't do the same with Eva Mendes

What the fuck are you doing using that picture?

What James Bond is
>a power fantasy for men, it appeals more or less exclusively to men
What retard girls think James Bond is
>An agent that can be played by any gender
If any woman played Bond it would bomb and be boring as fuck. It simply wouldn't work. Every Bond movie is strictly formula. There's the gadgets, the women, the cars, the villain. Women simply don't have any star power. Nobody wants to see a movie with a female protagonist. It's fucking absurd how stupid women are.

She cant act.

Regardless, would be fine with her IN a James Bond film, but bond isnt a women. The character trope is fucking caked in masculinity, and that's not even getting in the well established canon (literary and film) of Bond the character

whatever the solution is, it needs to be final

This, and the fans that lap her shit up.
>nooooo! she didn't get into modelling thanks to her dad, she just has their unusual yet beautiful features that always get you scouted
>s-she's not ugly! it's just atypical beauty! I b-bet all your guy friends want to fuck her
>she got into acting of her own merits :)! just watch any movie oof her! it's made so obvious by how well she acts

alright alright but what if

>female bond is captured and they use several magic wands to "torture" the secrets out of her?

like in those Female Detective JAVs?

could that work?

If there is ever a female James Bond, at least hire someone who can act, and not this one.

I honestly do not care anymore, let the fucking retarded littard culture shit on the characters as much as they like, I don't even fucking care. It's not like it's gonna be good enough to be more than a single movie considering how shitty Cara is as an actress or how shitty women are in action movies as main characters. I can't remember a single GOOD action movie with female lead actress, Lara Croft maybe? Dunno, I've seen that shit way too long ago.

goddamned, it's only going to get worse isn't it.

>it appeals more or less exclusively to men
Not true, my mother has the hots for Daniel Craig and goes to James Bond movies specifically because of him. In fact, she had the hots for Pierce Brosnan as well.

>>"It's time for a female Doctor Who and it's time for a female James Bond,"
>>the film will reportedly see Bond face off against a transgender villain.

new mass extinction event please
it's time

How she been in a single movie that hasn't fucking bombed?

lmao I'm surprised she's even still even being interviewed by any publication -- oh wait, "gamespot.com" hahahahahahahahaha holy shit

I noticed this easily when she was on Colbert or some other talk show. She is super awkward and has no acting ability to be in front of the camera outside of her standing in poses. Maybe she'd be better in stop motion.

Sarah Connor in Terminator 2
Hanna
Kick Ass
Aliens

Those are the ones I can think of that I liked.

Okay, but that still means they saw it because it had a male protagonist so

If there is to be a female bond, it's Emily Blunt

>Every Bond movie is strictly formula. There's the gadgets, the women, the cars, the villain.
Skyfall broke the formula by not having a Bond girl and it was one of the most successful films in the series. I was actually disappointed when they went back to the formula with Spectre and even went so far as to retcon Skyfall into being part of the formula.

What the fuck

Women never cared about 007, why they are demanding things nowadays

fuckk

is she the only badass woman out there? i can't place any other actress who i would be comfort being Jane Bond

get out of my face, goober

She needs to realise that she can't always get what she wants.

I am not joking. Skyfall to be is very bland. Only interesting parts are the Hong Kong scenes.

Spectre to me was better because it actually felt like a Bond movie and I had a lot of fun with it. Yes Waltz had cheesy moments and the plot twist needed to have been written better but it's a far better movie than Skyfall.

>Women never cared about 007, why they are demanding things nowadays

Are you stupid? This is the eternal pattern. Men invent thing, thing gets popular, suddenly women swarm it, it turns to shit.

Every fucking time, plus the demand that men move over and give it to women.

>Cara Delevigne Wants To Play James Bond

i want a merc
i have an article drafted if anyone is willing to publish it

>I was actually disappointed when they went back to the formula with Spectre
user, do you forget how Skyfall was a literally James Bond merchandise movie and how the end scene is literally "LOOK IT'S THE SAME OFFICE CONNERY WAS IN DURING THE 60'S MOVIES AND LOOK WE ARE MAKING REFERENCE TO AN EXPLODING PEN"

FUCK OFF YOU UGLY PIG FACED FUCKING DYKE, GO USE MOMMY AND DADDY'S MONEY TO DO SOME MORE LINES OF COKE YOU DISGUSTING FUCKING SKANK!!! NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR FUG RUG MUNCHING FACE IN ANYTHING OTHER THAN A SNUFF FILM AND A COFFIN!!!FACT!!!

Don't forget mad max, best action movie of the last five years. Go watch someone movies and then come back here.

Suicide Squad did very well and even won an Oscar.

For makeup

Spectre was bland to me. The action scenes had no tension and very poor choreography and Craig just seemed to be phoning it in. I really hope the next one is better than both Spectre and Skyfall so he can actually go out on a good note.

OH BUT BECAUSE BOTTLE BLONDE CAME OUT IN THEATERS YOU JUST KNOW THAT'S WHAT IS PROMPTING THIS FUCKING SLITHERING CUNT TO START RUNNING HER MOUTH ABOUT PLAYING BOND AND USING HER FAMILY'S PUBLISHING CONGLOMORATE TO PUSH THE IDEA!!! I HOPE THIS PIECE OF SHIT DIES SOON!!!FACT!!!

Fucking what
If that happens somebody please assassinate her
This cunt is a shot actress, she has a shitty personality and James Bond needs to be a man

What an entitled little bitch

Holy fuck. Why is it so hard to find a woman that's actually attractive? That can somewhat act? Why do they keep pushing these ugly kikes into roles

You can't tell me this isn't Oscar worthy makeup.

Only if theres an explicit scene of her seducing a man and then violently fucking him on top.

100% CORRECT AND IT'S UNBELIEVABLE HOW MUCH ASS KISSING THESE FUCKING ASSWIPES DO TO PROMOTE THIS PUKEFACED SLAG!!!FACT!!!

>I really hope the next one is better than both Spectre and Skyfall so he can actually go out on a good note.
Having Blofeld kill his new love which sends Bond out for vengeance as he does everything he can to kill Blofeld and in the end,
both of them perish in an explosion.
This would be best way to end his series

I'd rather have Idris Elba

Could work. It's definitely no doubt that the girl is going to die, especially when they say it's inspired by OHMSS and YOLT.

At least Idris is an established dramatic actor. Cara is a goofy fun loving model whose still learning the craft. She'd be better in an original lighthearted action film starring alongside Kendall and she'd enjoy it more too.

>Based on the 1999 James Bond book Never Dream of Dying, the film will reportedly see Bond face off against a transgender villain.

The article is trolling.

I don't understand why women need to ruin everything, if they're so desperate for a female spy movie, why not just make a new IP with a female spy, or a spin off bond film?

So how much money are her inbred blueblood parents going to pour into making this happen?

Well we can be practically assured that it won't be a white man at this point. It's been built up now as this impending victory for diversity that not doing now would risk protests and thinkpieces.

Best we can hope for is a shitskin. I vote Dev Patel.

After her turn in Valerian, I doubt EON would consider her even if they did consider a woman.

>I don't understand why women need to ruin everything

You can't understand women because they are irrational and spoiled kids.

FRIDA WON A FUCKING OSCAR FOR A MOTHERFUCKING MONOBROW OVER FELLOWSHIP OF THE RINGS, SO STFU ABOUT THE FUCKING OSCAR BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT TO ANYONE OTHER THAN INSECURE WB/DC-UCKS LIKE YOU WHO KNOW IN YOUR HEART HOW FUCKING WRETCHED THE DCU IS, HOW SHIT THE MOVIES ARE AND HOW MUCH OF A CLOSET FAG YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU LAP UP HOMOEROTCISM FROM AN AYN RAND WORSHIPPING GYM RAT, SO EAT SHIT, FUCKFACE!!!FACT!!!

>transgender villain
Imagine the shitstorm.

One literally just came out two days ago

>bond
>french
Idris Elba was unironically a better choice

>"It's time for a female Doctor Who and it's time for a female James Bond," she said.
What does that even mean?

Charlize Theron is the only bitch who could play james bond. Watch atomic blonde and tell me differently

Fuck off Cara

This bitch is box office poison and has the body of a 14 year old Japanese boy.

Does her entitlement know no bounds? How or why does she think she'd be the one to be cast as female bond? She's fucking awful in everything she's in.

Just let Lesbian Blonde be her franchise if she wants. Probably be better doing sequels to that anyways.

Kill Bill

Ryan is fucking weird looking

WOMEN ARE VAIN, NARCISSISTIC CREATURES WHO CAN'T FUCKING STAND ANYTHING THAT DRAWS MEN'S ATTENTION AWAY FROM THEM, SO THEY HAVE TO SHOVE THEIR NOSES UP OUR ASSES AT EVERY OPPERTUNITY; PROOF?

MEN ABSOLUTELY CAN'T HAVE MEN'S ONLY GYMS BECAUSE IF SOMEONE OPENED ONE THE FUCKING CUNTS WOULD START SHRIEKING ABOUT SEXISM AND EQUALITY TO GET IN THERE WHEN THE TRUTH IS THAT THESE ROASTIE CUNTS JUST WANT TO WEAR SKIMPY SHIT IN FRONT OF MUSCILAR GUYS!!! BUT IF ANY MAN WERE TRYING TO GET INTO A "WOMEN'S ONLY" GYM THEY'D BE CALLED A FUCKING CREEP WHO ONLY WANTS TO SEE WOMEN WORKING OUT!!!

NOPE, WOMEN SEE SOMETHING MEN ENJOY AND IT DRIVES THEM FUCKING INSANE BECAUSE FOR THEM IT'S ALWAYS, WITHOUT FAIL, ABOUT ME-ME-ME-ME-ME-ME!!! SO THEY START SCREAMING TO GET THEIR WAY AND SO THEY CAN FUCKING RUIN EVERYTHING THEY TOUCH!!!FACT!!!

As long as it's not her sister

TRUTH!!!FACT!!!

t. wise person

FUCK OFF, THAT WAS MEME TIER PLEB TRASH!!! MEL WAS SMART TO AVOID THAT SHIT BECAUSE IT WAS FEMINAZI'/SJW PROPAGANDA!!! MAD SPENDS 25% OF THE MOVIE AS A GIMP AND ONLY DOES SHIT TO HELP THE SLAGS ONLY TO BE SENT OFF AFTER THEY GET THEIR OWN WAY!!! IT EVEN HAD THE SAME STRUCTURE AS APOCALYPTO, MEL'S OWN FILM WHICH WAS SUPERIOR, WHERE THE PROTAGONIST(S) GOES IN ONE DIRECTION AND THEN GO RIGHT BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM!!! EXCEPT THAT GIBSON'S FLICK HAD SUBTEXT WHILE MAD MAXINE: FEMINIST ROAD WRRIOR WAS ABOUT HOW MEN WERE EVIL AND WOMEN DESERVED TO BE IN CHARGE DESPITE THE INARGUABLE TRUTH THAT WOMEN HAVE NEVER BULT NOR MAINTAINED A CIVILIZATION AND THAT'S BECAUSE THEY CAN'T!!! THEY COULDN'T EVEN DEFEAT THE VILLAINS WITHOUT MAX'S HELP!!! MAD WAS REDUCED TO BITCH STATUS AND BECAME A SJW LAPDOG KEKOLD!!!FACT!!!

Have you read the book? How is it?

Bond movies are so weird, every time I think they've run out of material to "adapt" and have to do an actual original movie, they pull some random-ass book out of nowhere.

>why not just make a new IP with a female spy
That's literally what Atomic Blonde is. And it's awesome.>What does that even mean?

>Eventually it leads him to the Union's latest attack on society, which involves Tylyn's husband, Leon Essinger, and his new movie, Pirate Island, which stars Tylyn
That genuinely sounds like Tearjerker

This boring propaganda role doesn't sound fun at all. My parents are pressuring me to do it. I just want to have fun with my friends and fuck hot women!

That's actually why they cast him in The Notebook, apparently. The director said "You're not attractive or cool, you're just a normal guy."

This, but unironically.

It means that the time has come, and so have I. I'll laugh last 'cause you came to die. The damage done, the pain subsides, and I can see the fear clear when I look in your eye.

I think it's going to be Tom Hardy, but in blackface. That would really surprise everyone.

Shit you have just open my eyes in that movie. I really liked it for the action and the visuals but now I won't see it the same again.

>One of the main reasons OR the main reason Valerian flopped.
>Being cast in a James Bond movie
>As James Bond nonetheless

Gee, I don't think nepotism can carry you that far.

Or can it?

I genuinely think the Broccolis are even worse scum than her uncle or dad.

So yeah, zero chance.

What do you expect from people named after the worst tasting "food" of all time? Truly disgusting.

>>As for the rumored Bond 25 details, Mirror UK is reporting that this movie, which is due out in November 2019, has a working title of "Shatterhand." Based on the 1999 James Bond book Never Dream of Dying, the film will reportedly see Bond face off against a transgender villain.

This is part of tranny disclosure. If you don't know about how widespread this has been, you are in for one wild ride!

What's tranny disclosure?

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

Watch Dogs 2 had a transgender villain as well. We're everywhere, get used to it.

What the fuck is up with all of these celebrities shilling their friends or themselves to be Bond?
>X wants X to be Bond
>X wants Y to be Bond

it's hilarious to be because Cara and her ilk are always bitching about Bond being a rapist, but they really want that role.

>Bond face off against a transgender villain
SO PROGRESSIVE!

>barf

>it's hilarious to be because Cara and her ilk are always bitching about Bond being a rapist
What the fuck? Source or you're full of shit.

Webm unrelated, I assume?

hahaha look at the faces of the girls behind

>caraposting making a comeback
count me in senpai

assumed correctly

>hots for daniel craig
wow your mother has absolute shit taste

I think athletic women are pretty attractive.

A female Bond will never work. In the past it would have been pushing the envelope, but now it could never be anything other than pandering, and pandering is unforgivable shit.
Libs have effectively destroyed the ability for any "minority" to helm an established franchise without it being obvious that it's simply affirmative action virtue signaling.

what about fridges?

>doesn't have any problem with Pierce Brosnan
So I can assume that you, too, have a manboner for Pierce?

Yep, would much rather have someone with the build of say jenneke as a bond girl then cara.

>male power fantasy

Stop these sexist buzzwords