Why is Scarecrow so under used in DC media...

Why is Scarecrow so under used in DC media? We had one game where he was the main villain and the rest he's either relegated to a painful side role or just cameo's for the sake of cameo.

I mean the dude could fuck with a lot of people easily and for some show runners and shit never think to use him. Imagine him up against Arrow ffs, he'd torment the fuck out of him with fear toxin and that.

I'd suggest flash but you know, speedforce immunity.

Terrorists are not marketable.

What is Joker then?

Its because its hard to write about fear to a character that as been through everything. Also its to keep him from being just another joker type, always overused and drained of stories.

Casual garbage.

>main villain
that's like saying Black Mask was the main villain in Origins, Scarecrow was playing second to Arkham Knight and BM was Joker all along.

I mean, he's in literally every one of the Nolan films.

He's an epic boss in Arkham asylum, he's the main villain in Knight.

He's in a few episodes of Gotham,

He's in a few episodes of TAS.

What constitutes an underused villain? He's certainly more used than Freeze, Ivy, Clayface, Penguin and pretty much everyone BUT joker.

I'd say that Penguin is getting up there. With him being a regular on Gotham and being prominent in that Telltale Batman game.

I wonder when DC are finally giving Scarecrow the goddamn yellow lantern ring for good. It's fucking time for that to happen already.

>tfw DC won't ever do a storyline where Batman and Scarecrow both gain the yellow lantern ring and battle it out in a fight to see who's the biggest inducer of fear in Gotham.

>BM was Joker
Still mad.
Yeah, Scarecrow isn't underused.
Great White Shark or Maxie Zeus? Now those are underrated.
Batman got Yellow Ring. He sucked.

>they finally put Scarecrow in a live action movie
>it's some pretty boy Nolan had a hard on for

Cillian Murphy is one of the best actors working.

pls leave

I don't know many people who'd find Cillian Murphy a pretty boy... He's basically the physical embodiment of what someone who'd grown up and graduated from Hogwarts in Slyrherin.

I want him to get that yellow ring so bad.
A part of me wants him to gain the upper hand on Batman on his own, have the ring fly onto his finger before he kills Batman and then realize there's nothing left for him in Gotham anymore and fly into space to explore a universe of fear.
It'd be glorious.

He was in 1 nolan film

He was in 1 episode of Gotham

Plz try again

He was in TDK, albeit briefly.

I feel like Scarecrow would be less of a joker type in the grand scheme of things, he's very smart and plans full well ahead and also has a lot of logic in his plans.

The Joker is different, he's completely batshit insane and makes it up as he goes.

Scarecrow would be easy to keep out of the Joker archetype of character, i mean Flash got two fucking speedsters in a row and Arrow had League of Assassins (Who were lackluster) and then Damian Dhark who was less then impressive, Scarecrow could easily measure up to Deathstroke without being physical, his whole character is intellect and psychological.

Just give him a fuck buddy to tag along and boom, you've got a villain for Arrow that wont suck tits.

he was in TDKR too, he was acting as a judge in that people's trial

He featured heavily in Batman Begins, he was the villain in the opening sequence to The Dark Knight, and Crane appeared as the judge in Dark Knight Rises.

He was an amazing boss battle in Assylum and a great lead villain in Arkham Knight.

He and his father (Basically Scarecrow) feature in several episodes of Gotham, together and separately.

Soooooo Y'know. Yeah.

Nolan found his eyes very pretty

DC has forgotten that any villain besides Joker exists.

Scarecrow got to win in Arkham Knight.

The biggest trilogy of superhero games ever ended with Batman unmasked to the work by Crane. Batman went into retirement and had to kill off Bruce Wayne because of Scarecrow.

And this was after Scarecrow caused a city wide evacuation, covered all of Gotham in a huge cloud of Fear Toxin that Ivy had to give her life to stop.

Scarecrow ended up accomplishing far more than any other villain in that universe.

When was the last time Maxie Zeus was in ANYTHING?

Uh, some issue of Batman Eternal. Deacon Blackfire possessed him.

Joker has been used very sparingly in the last 10 years

>Scarecrow was playing second to Arkham Knight

Did you even play the games? Scarecrow was the one that provided the funding for AK to run his army. It was essentially his plan and his actions ran the story to the end.