DC Multiverse

So in light of DC Rebirth, what are some significant changes to the Multiverse that we know of so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGDoIFvVAwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont know of any changes auctualy

Doc Manhattan is the only thing they changed so far, I believe.

But the fact that the Psycho Pirate being in Batman possibly indicates there will be some multiversal shit happening soon.

Is it likely places like Earth 23 and Earth 16 are the same as they were before Flashpoint?

That pretty much depends on whether a writer wants to do anything with them.

I'm hoping Multiversity Too gets around to this unless DC doesn't want anyone to elaborate on Rebirth until that event they have planned for 2018

Everything is infinite forever and always was. Unless non-johns Monty shows up to eat everything again.

Multiverse can't change much until something that big happens again.

Here's hoping for multiversity too

Shouldn't Heaven and Hell be over everything else? This map make the DCU look like Dragonball Z.

Why should they?

it's not a literal map taken like a photo from above, you dumbass.

Think of it more like pic related, except there is no distance between the universes (black ovals), and the dimensions in the sphere of the gods surround it in order of highest vibratory speed to lowest as hell must be the furthest possible dimension from heaven according to god in Lucifer, with the others, dream, skyland etc in between.

watch this, it's fucking great

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGDoIFvVAwM

>Watching comic based youtube channels
This better not be some guy just reading wikipedia out loud to people to lazy to pick up a book or reading some forum post.

just watch it you Sup Forumsntrarian asshat

this video is supreme autism incarnate

I remember reading that the earth one books were delayed because of Rebirth. It makes sense though, you don't want to mess around with the multiverse until your main universe is sorted. It sucks though, I'm really looking forward to Aquaman earth one

The Earth One books are the true DCEU

Superman E1 disgusts me everytime I think about it. But it did have a few good scenes.

WW E1 on the other hand was great.

IMO it's Wonder Woman>Superman>Batman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Teen Titans.

if supes E1 didn't have hooker girlfriend and cat scene I would swap it with titans. But I agree with that ranking.

>multiverse
literally no one cares except Morrison

>implying the multiverse isn't one of the best parts of DC
Trying to remove it will never go over well. Everyone forgets how long it took Post-Crisis to sort itself out.

>COIE
>Infinite Crisis
>countdown
>zero hour

> Flash of Two Worlds

>no one

DC has been in love with the multiverse since the 60's, you fucknugget. Plenty of people care.

I bet you're that one faggot who cries every time we have a morrison thread/storytime

The multiverse gives amazing stories.

>plenty of people care
now? no, the only time people "care" is when you have different versions of batman or superman appear

but that's just because people love batman or superman, not because they actually care about "the fabric of hyper-space"

Multiversity didn't even sell that well and it was literally called Multiverse

Well, the original JSA seems to be coming back so lets see what awaits the current Wonders of E2.

Haven't they been building up to a reboot of their own? At least fixing their world and possible bringing back all the dead people so they can brush the clusterfuck under the rug?