Kristen Stewart's career so far

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dw0UufFr0qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ellen's looking great

She's obviously talented, but it's also luck. Because of the success of the twilight movies, she earned a lot of money and also caught the eye of producers. Since she had made enough already, she could pursue more challenging/interesting roles.

>also caught the eye of producers.
More like dick of a producer

she's a try-hard who still loves and craves dick

if she hasn't transitioned into mediocre directing in the next ten years i assume shell blow her brains out

This is what I was thinking. She even surpassed Robert Pattinson in terms of career and acting.

Am I the only one who likes her new hairdo?

Sorry, but yes.

if you have any thoughts other than revulsion at this, you are literally a closeted homosexual

Long hair on females is completely outdated and unnecessary. It's the current year we don't need this anymore.

She left hollywood

youtube.com/watch?v=Dw0UufFr0qM

Looks Egyptian stylistically
But then I remember Egyptians look better with black hair and bronze skin
It looks more silly than disgusting
At least she didn't fuck herself with a bad nose job

She only cut it that short for a movie. Don't make yourself believe it's better just because it's on your waifu for a few months.

>pit connoisseurs on the rise
Nice

I wasn't always an armpit-fag, but KStew turned me into one.

There's no one on this planet who has sexier legs.

based kstew

>tfw no kstew bimbo trophy wife
i just want her to bear my autistic manchildren, is that too much to ask?

She doesn't wash them for days so that they get smelly too. I get hard just thinking about it.

>that haircut

STOP IT! WHY DO WOMEN DO THIS?

I'll concede the fact that she looked best with this short length of hair. It's still isn't a phase though.

Reminder that highlight of her career was when she played the cunny daughter of Jodie Foster in Panic Room.
Everything is downhill from there.

low IQ drumpfkins need women to have long hair so their brains can register that they are female. they are faceblind and lack the intelligence to discern feminine facial features.

/ourgirl/ confirmed