People say that superman should lose the briefs because the circus strongman is not really a thing anymore

People say that superman should lose the briefs because the circus strongman is not really a thing anymore.

Bats are not as feared as they were when batman was created does that mean batman should change animal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5r5ztVeCEvs
youtube.com/watch?v=WVz8rvIl_vY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bats still carry rabies and represent blood sucking vampires

>Bats are not as feared as they were when batman was created
According to who? If a bat came flying at me, I would freak out pretty hard. I freak out when roaches fly at me. Anything fast and spastic that can fly will always be terrifying to most people.

I dunno, I often see bats flitting around at dusk during certain parts of the year, and I think they're kinda cute. Yeah they carry rabies but the owls around here have claws the size of a fucking boxing glove, and I'm not told to fear them.

honestly how did some little homo who was afraid of bats end up being a superhero
Snyder should of fixed that

>most people

You mean pussys like you right?

>I must inspire fear into people
>I shall become...
>THE TAPEWORM!

so you're saying Batman should be as scary as a cockroach?

He should just cover himself with vials of deadly plagues, nobody would dare touch him.

Superman should lose the briefs because its fucking ridiculous
Batman shouldn't change animal because bats are either cute or scary/badass

Dead people are scary.

Who was ever scared of bats? They're small and non-threatening.
Fucking really? Are you scared of birds too?

Actually bats aren't even a major rabies vector. They have no reason whatsoever to bite you. Raccoons, on the other hand, are by far the most common transmitter.

Mostly because of association with witchcraft

Batman choosing to be The Bat is based on his own personal fears, not the fears of the public.

>witchcraft
Medieval peasant pls go and stay go.

He chose the bat because it flew through his window

>Bats are not as feared as they were when batman was created does that mean batman should change animal.

I.

AM.

THE HERPES VIRUS.

One could say that means that he can keep it as the meta reason is seperate from the canon reason but superman did not choose his costume after a trip to the circus.

>He chose the bat because it flew through his window
Why didn't he become the window then?

yeah shredded glass can be pretty dangerous

Would the windowman get along with the defenestrator

Open Window Man is the best elseworlds Batman.

Batman would know he breaks through windows all the time

This is the face of a man who rapes the Joker.

Honestly, Broken Glass Man would be way scarier than Batman.

>Broken Glass Man grounds glass too small to notice in a meal
>puts it in your meal
>you get shredded from the inside

To be fair, basically any creature can be made to look either cute or scary

Then why are both of those spiders incredibly cute?

Motherfucker, if I were to set loose a bat inside a room people would shriek, you included.

Must people are scared of niggers, so he should become the Nigger MAn.

>batman was scared by this
What a loser lol

You should only be scared of getting rabies from a bat if you see one in the middle of the day. Bats do not fly during the day unless there's something really wrong with them.

It doesn't even bother me that he uses a bat, but that he uses the motif in the silliest way possible.
Seriously, why would anyone want those ears on their head?

Same goes with cockroaches or rats. Whats your point?

They disguise the Sonar rangefinder and antennas he needs for his systems. Yeah he could go with something smaller but we consistently see he can communicate with Alfred from miles underground and shit, thats one powerful antenna.

In other news, Bruce will die of brain cancer in a few short years, but he looks cool in the meantime.

to be fair, Its unlikely to have been a megabat flying in the city.

But what if Batman was in the Honduras and saw one of those puffy white bats?

Why won't Batman dress like a muslim? I'd be more scared of a muslim with a belt like Batman's that of a bat.

*than
obviously

>People say

>Batman in a black niqab
I AM THE NIGHT

Oh my god they're like little winged cottonballs.

I would shriek from joy.

Ben agrees

I was gonna go with AIDSman myself.

Batman isn't black though

I guess he could be gay, if you count Robin

And he became.... The coon!
The new black super hero

I would beat it with a stick

youtube.com/watch?v=5r5ztVeCEvs

The trunks break up his body a belt is not sufficient especially not the current one

Yes, he should be centipede man.

My wife thinks jumping spiders are adorable, but that didn't keep her from screaming bloody fucking murder when she stumbled upon an orb weaver in the bedroom.

It's the legs, really. The spider on the left has small eyes compared to it's body, so you'll never really see them, but it has long and hairy legs, which just freaks people out.

>centipede man
>man-centipede
now that is a superhero team we deserve

>Sly spider shilling

Zikaman

But the little cuties he would've seen aren't scary either.

Roaches are actually the only animal that scares me. I'd rather have a spider infestation.

I don't know about you guys, but if I was out walking in the middle of the night and I saw a 6'2 buff as fuck guy dressed in all black with horns moving around in the shadows I'd probably shit my pants

>Batman choosing to be The Bat is based on his own personal fear

Why people is so ignorant?

Batman was a SATANIC figure.
the whole point of batman was that he was a devilish image. Nolan went for the fear route due batman being SO HUGE that IN WESTERN CULTURE people replaced the 700 years old belief that Bats are demon like.

Back in 1939 bats were considered a SATANIC symbol, that's why he says "criminals are a superstitious cowardly lot quote",

People fail to understand how Superman and Batman impacted western culture, they are truly iconic and not just "popular" like spiderman.

Clearly he should become The Honey Badger.

Where does Sup Forums live that they apparently are surrounded by bats all the time?

Batman's parents aren't scary.

>be a poor fag
>steal some minor shit
>take a shortcut to avoid the main street
>see this
>what do?

>Spider
>Infestation
Wha?

Are you stupid? Almost all bats eat bugs or fruit. Rabies is something that all mammals could get so it's not like it's exclusive to bats. Skunks or canines are far more terrifying if you want to give those reasons for fear.

Maybe he should be a dolphin so he could finally rape the Joker.

Stop posting the outdated version you fag.

OG Batman looks like he has devil horns so you're probably right.

He was fighting the "mad monk"

>"Please help me Batman, I'm at the end of my rope. You're a hero, right?"

FEAR ME, CRIMINALS!
youtube.com/watch?v=WVz8rvIl_vY

"I shall become... a DORABLE"