Why all the hate?

Why all the hate?

Paid NATO shills
I still love you, greatest ally

no hate here, Sergei.
I appreciate you

Russia is a patriarchal cancer which threatens all of the West because it promotes extremist ideology, a homophobic agenda and starts wars with other countries.

It's all just perception. You guys are alright. In fact, Poland loves you.

I don't know, why do you ask me?

нaхyй вceх, soros for president 2016 #blm

> this

cuck detected.

sooga bleeyad xDDD

-threatens

+strengthens

Those are just government employees, OP. Ignore them

Putin is an evil dictator who hates the LGBTQ community only because he's a bigot.

>promotes extremist ideology
U dont know anything about kremlin ideology. They are also pro-West.

Sorry that we bomb your brothers, Ahmed.

Thank you Poland, we love you too

>implying hating faggots with mental illness is a bad thing now

because you kill your enemies

>Russia
>Based

Wtf i love putin now

not in the real world

your countries are 24/7 anti-russia propaganda

This. They should give that landmass to us.

But we don't hate gays. We just want them not to show their 'love' in public

That is pure hatred and treating them like second class citizens. Russia has no respect for human rights at all.

because youre all closeted homosexes ruled by jewish oligarchy.

fugging gommies.

All kremlins is gays. Just look at Milonov and others.

> traditionalist
> cancer
Pick one, NATO shill

I've honestly wondered why our media portray you as boogeymen. I guess you guys are just a bunch of war mongering fucks

>ruled by jewish oligarchy.
ZOG only in West.

sweden grumpy bc its not getting any black cock this week. if anything is cancer, its gays

But that's better then to be tolerant as you are. Also I wonder, why nobody claims Japan for forbidding Islam? You are always blaming our country, but who you are? How our internal politics influences you? If you want to protect human rights, just send invitations to our lgbt to live in your country.

We do.

Because you invaded other countries and installed Communist governments, enslaving them for decades and deforming their history for even more decades.

tell me a country who isn't ruled by oligarchs

and nobody here is commie anymore cretin

Because you're so shit at CS:GO

I like you

Lol you are right. Misulina, Yarovaya etc

USSR =/= Russia. Basicly.

the bolshjews and georgian stalin slaved russians too

If you do that means there are no gays left in our country, so there is nobody whom we're oppressing. So why are you still blaiming us, mm?

lol you must be new here
do you know who is putins son in law and how he got his money?
sure, but yours is jewish.
and gommie spirit is still deep in you guys, thats why you get so butthurt about it.

I feel like Russia is the lesser evil in the current status of the worldwide conflicts but at the same time trusting slavs leads to death

It's because Russia attacks innocent countries like Ukraine and Georgia. Putin is a tyrant

But we just love you Brazil...

>cuck country feeling threatened by alpha russia

Seriously though, Russia has got to be the manliest country nowadays

Not all of them can leave and new gays are made all the time, who Russia oppresses. Just accept gays in your society then there is no issue.

Fuck off, we`re full.

Do you know where you are? Literally half of Sup Forums would pay their entire life savings to hang out with Putin for one day. This is the most pro-Russian board you can find on the internet

We all know that the brain, the core of USSR was Russia, even though the leaders may have come from other Soviet republics. The capital was in Moscow, the official language was Russian.

It wasn't Georgians or Azers who invaded Eastern Europe to install communist regimes. It was the Russia-led USSR.

No answer. Go pray your true Gods.

And i love you Ivan

>Why all the hate?
I don't hate you, just don't try to re-construct the cccp.

Georgia attacked Osetia, so we were protecting them. If we attacked Ukraine, why are still buying our gas? Why do they still exist?

I like Russia, i wish we were closer.

> Russians being literally slaves payed for it, so Russians are responsible REEEEE

Asking for decency is not being hateful

Also, this guy has a point

Why don't cuck countries ever bitch about Japan's exclusion of Islam or Middle Eastern countries' treatment of women? I don't get it...

its like

do I drink the cyanide
On one hand its cyanide. On the other hand its strawberry flavor.

>Writing a comment with the word JEW on rt.com
Comment awaits approval.

>Write a comment with the word J*W on rt.com
Instant post, no approval period.

Ayyyy, Savior of Whit Rejs MeeMee!

It was Stalin, who isn't even an ethnic Russian. He was is a criminal.

Because nobody expects Saudi Arabia to act civilised.

>Held Eastern Europe hostage for more than 70 years with guns.
>Didn't help destroy China.
>Instead of helping the US advance the world it opposed it for no good damn reason.
>It destroyed the glorious Russian Empire.

What is not to hate?

Beause leftist republicans in civil war gave russia almost all the gold reserves spain had (fucking retards) to ''save it'' from franco, but you motherfuckers just kept it to yourselves like the good jews you are

>lol you must be new here
I think u because dont know on which side major Western anons here.

>switches stripes of the Dutch flag around a bit
>"Look at me"
>"I'm the Westerner now"

We'll never accept gays. It can destroy our society and family institute

>a Jewish collaborator accusing anyone of being a jew

Ohohoho how many jews in Poland before nazis? 6 million?

Then you will always be an evil country.

So you expect us to be homo-friendly just beacause we have white skin colour or what? Sounds racist, Ingvar.

нe знaю

what hate, specifically?

Because you should've done your job and killed (((Trotsky))), (((Lenin))), and all the other (((Bolsheviks))).

I don't hate you. But I really wish you would stop trying to steal our fish.

You're taking too long with ISIS. God knows the EU and USA won't help.

It is not racism because it is about values.

what
i dont know "on which side western anons are"?
i dont understand, alosha, what do you mean and how is it even relevant to your jewish oligarchy

>" The Russian Federation is the legal successor of the USSR"

According to international law, Russia inherited everything from USSR, except for the republics which became independent.

So, after the USSR dissolved, you guys didn't have to divide your central bank reserves with every soviet republic that became independent. No, you kept the money from the entire USSR in the same central bank. Why? Because Russia inherited all the assets from the USSR. Treaties too.

Do you know we gave you half of our oil-island in North just for free under Medvedev presidency?

Then let it be. We don't want to have such problems as Europe has now.

Sweden is the country of the antichrist

looks like they're having fun

#ImWithVladimir

vsjo v paradki, parin

Why it's not equal us and Qatar? You see them as "good guys" (and UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain), but impose your values on us, why?

It's just not fair.

I don't see Qatar as good guys.

>living in a garage makes your a car

Evil vs Dead

kek

I don't hate you.
In fact, if i got to be the president i would improve relations with you and China as quick as possible.

Ass-fucking is a terribly petty thing to value that much as to declare it one of your core pillars of society, but you are a Swede after all.

>and gommie spirit is still deep in you guys, thats why you get so butthurt about it.
This is one of my pet-peeves with Poles. Two-faced motherfuckers!

Stalin was Georgian wasn't he?

Anyway, I respect Russia and have a fair amount of Russian friends.

What is history? You do the same shit to this day

Russia is a cool country and I want to visit there one day. Your country just has a bad habit of picking terrible leaders.

Mine does too, but we're better at projecting than you are.

>Why all the hate?

You're barely human.

You're the albino version of niggers.

Your government does. Also other Western governments. They ally with them politicly, accept them in military alliances, sell weapons, etc.

And this is exact reason for this faggot to hate us. We had to nuke his fucking fish in his ass. That would earn us at least some respect.

I mean sit silence in your pigsty, toiletcleaner.

Stop attackimg fellow Slav countries

The biggest set back to Slavs was Russian influence

We value freedom.

We don't.

I wish someone would make a video about the RT comment section in the vein of a thread simulator

Sometimes when I accidentally scroll down to the comments I falsely believe I'm on this board.

because qatar doesn't have nukes.