Be honest Sup Forums, what are the legitimate chances for Trump getting into the white house?

Be honest Sup Forums, what are the legitimate chances for Trump getting into the white house?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

30%

The same as the odds of me saging this shill post

>Liberals claim to be peaceful
>Liberals claim to be compassionate
>Liberals claim to be against war
>Liberals claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

45% is being generous. I thought he had a much better chance like a month ago...

I think its pretty good assuming democrats don't cheat as much as they have in the past. There is a lot of voterid fraud or lack thereof id that is going on. When those people vote 15 times it makes it hard for legit candidates and votes to count. On average conservatives have less voter fraud than dems. Not to mention the populace that support them but thats neither here nor there. The diebold voting machines are hackable in under 5 minutes. That's scary but it's not really about that. It's about who controls the voting stations. IE what party controls what state/county/town/ etc. Whoever has more possible voters and\or whoever cheats the most will win. If democrats don't come out in numbers like they did for obama (which i'm thinking will be the case) trump has got in the bag. Polls are trying to prep us for the cheating thats going to go on. Even democrats don't like hillary so the polls are way inflated to help her for sure. But still even without that i would estimate that if the same amount of cheating goes on, trump should have it by a comfy margin.

his odds are about as big as his hands.

which is to say, very, very small.

You tell me

100%. I can't tell you how I know this.

>madame president
yeah im sure you dont work for ctr
not at all

> believes polls

On a scale of 1 to 10, just how gay are trump supporters? I'd have to go with, on average, probably around an 8 or 9.

Listen shill, we know youre paid to do this, Hillary didnt have a single supporter online before, and she sure as fuck still doesnt here.

polls are rigged 100%

That's what they are for.

>implying your right

That email was discussing the headlines of that night's cnn episode.

12%. Probably less now that he sidelined Manafort and brought in fucking Bannon. He's having trouble with his own party, to say nothing of the middle. If the GOP cuts him off like they did Dole, he's finished.

>Believed polls before they didn't work in his favor.
>Cites polls endlessly until he's losing.

About 98%

A wall made with children skulls would be cool.

Thats something very Gengis Khan to do

>what are his chances?

Lel worshipping hillary like a good puppet, the puppet of the puppet

In a fair race? Pretty good. Unfortunately, Killary and her puppetmasters don't play fair. Expect plenty of fraud. The real question is if he can force them to cheat hard enough to spark a revolution.

Okay

1 out of 10 shot