djtguide.neocities.org/anki.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what language can you speak?
Quelle langage peux-tu parler de?
何を話せるんだ?

jeg vil gerne lære fransk
i want to learn french

>3 indo-european languages and Japanese

I'm having trouble memorizing like 20 basic Czech phrases for a planned trip later this year, is it just repetition? Innate smarts? or some other wizardry that allows this?

フランス語、英語、スペイン語、ドイツ語と日本語です。後者はまだ未完成ですけど

Hyper autism

はぇ^〜すっごい優秀…
woah... you are very intelligently gifted...
ah... tu es très intellectuellement doué...

I intend to learn Danish one day too. Should I learn Nynorsk or Bokmål? How mutually intelligible are they?
Repetition. I just learn languages in my free time when I'm not studying law.

How to speak Estonian?
Pretend brain damage

>tfw physically incapable of producing a trilled or rolled R sound

>when I'm not studying law
OK I can understand your fully enhanced IQ from this sentence...
Don't worry m8.
As well I have trouble in pronouncing "the R in Paris."

pourquoi suddenment ce fils arrête?

Je sais pas :/

C'est spontané.

>spontané
>spontaneous
u wot m8

C'est pour le norvegien ça Nynorsk et Bokmal

You are so excellence... (゚д゚)!

Juste un des nombreux «emprunts » au français de la langue anglaise, rien de bien surprenant.

Mdr que je suis con

>emprunts
>loan
>supported
c'est ça?

You smooth talker you.

Non, ça veut dire loanword, 外来語

Ah I see.
what I meant at is just I wonder what he wanted to say by this...

I can speak only Japanese and English.
But since my English is broken,
texts that I wrote are often impossible to understand...

Are you wondering what "spontaneous" means?

>memorizing like 20 basic Czech phrases
Why do you need that? (almost) All staff speak English, just say "Děkuji" instead of "thank you" and that's enough.

Your English is good, m8. You only made two mistakes:
Only should come before "speak", "I can only speak" and you shouldn't have used past tense for write.

How much practice did that need?

I looked up it in my dictionary and it says we can use this word in this context.
That word is linked with "自発的", but I've not used this word like "This is spontaneous" or "これは自発的だ".
I mean I cannot come up with the nuance because this is not idiomatic in Japanese

上手いけど後者の使い方間違っているぞ

of course I knew the meaning of the word, but it is the case that I just come up with sucu an usage.
最後ってことでいいんじゃねーの
印欧諸語vs日本語の対比で日本語が不得手だと言いたいんだろ

>I intend to learn Danish one day too. Should I learn Nynorsk or Bokmål?

Hmmm

Thank you, user.
But I made a mistakes again...

I won't be good at English forever...

My favorite Tokyo University HARUCOS poster.

you know me?
lol my thread of yesterday or before the day is remembered lol

My mother speaks fluent English, so I was kind of born into it alongside French. I learnt Spanish at school and only perfected my mastery recently thanks to a few trips to the Iberian peninsula.
As for German and Japanese, I studied them last year during my free time. German made a lot of sense to me, being very similar to English and having many words that originate from Latin, and I already was able of using conversational Japanese thanks to all the time I wasted watching anime. I'm not proud to admit it, but thanks to that I only had to study kanji, and I know about 700 of them as of now.
All in all, I'd say it took me 7 years to learn all of them, but it was all very spontaneous and I never really tried very hard so I imagine I would've been able to do it in a lot less time if I'd been working on it seriously.
Well, it refers to something that happens without premeditation. Basically, just browsing the internet and picking up kanji like I did at first.

*ever

Just speak Finnish but do it as if you were retarded.

>just browsing the internet and picking up kanji like I did at first.
well, what do you mean by that?
is it your own "spontaneous" daily life?

Woah good job man
I'm wanting to learn languages too but have been pretty on and off due to shit in my life, trying to get really serious now though.

Good luck with Estonian

That's just an example. Spontaneous just refers to something that isn't premeditated.
For example, if a car is coming towards you, you avoid it. You didn't plan that action, therefore it is spontaneous. Likewise, the way I got introduced to Japanese was spontaneous, because I wasn't planning on learning at first.

Thanks, man. What are you planning to learn, if you do manage to find the time to?

I know the meaning of "spontaneous", it means that something happens or someone makes something happen without any order from others, right?
so you don't have any obligatory incentive to study such a fuckingly difficult language as Japanese?
how intellectual

>something happen without any order from others, right?
No, just without planning.
>so you don't have any obligatory incentive to study such a fuckingly difficult language as Japanese?
Not at all, Japanese is very hard. So hard in fact that I'm nowhere near mastering it. I'm just saying that I started learning it randomly.

I've been learning German but later done the line I would like to start learning other languages like French and Japanese as well as others that I can't 100% decide on

How do i start learning japanese

I just looked up the word in English dictionary and I found that according to Oxford Dictionary the meaning of spontaneous is "performed or occuring as a result of a sudden impulse or inclination and without premeditation or external stimulus".
So I found that you and I share the different fragments of the nuance.

I didn't start as a complete beginner so I'm not sure desu, but I guess Tae Kim's guide in addition to a core deck on Anki would do the trick.
I see. I hope you won't be put off by all the rules that usually bother English speakers in German and French, like grammatical genders and unusual tenses. Many French learners have come complaining to me about the subjunctive tense. It apparently makes no sense to them.
Other than that, good luck.

Yeah, that's it.

Thanks
It's difficult but I'm pushing on despite it

Only applies to Finns

so I guess you put emphasis on "premeditation" and I put emphasis on "external stimulus".
It seems that I stick to a very tiny thing like autist.

youtube.com/watch?v=v68-GnIXAgo

Even jamal can, dumb frog

I'd be so thrilled if a foreigner spoke to me like that. But in all honesty, there's no point in learning our autisticly difficult language

N-no, I'm the autistic one

As one of language studier, I wonder how you used the word, because I'm interested in the difference of the way the word is used.

I have this very frustrating thing where I find it much easier to learn a completely new language than I do French, which is still in a sort of half-state of mediocre terribleness even though I've been learning it in and out of school for years. For some reason I just cannot sit down and study French properly, none of it sticks any more.

Try speaking French to me?

Hey I'm trying to learn Japanese too, how did you start? I have a fat stack of materials to work with and I thinking of starting with writing katakana and hiragana

Well, I absorbed enough conversational Japanese thanks to anime to start learning kanji, which I did with Anki and Wiktionary. I used that deck: djtguide.neocities.org/anki.html

David seriously, fuck off

Maybe he's just doing it for fun and wants to try to be polite to the locals of a country he visits. If I came to Russia I would try to learn a little bit and not act entitled for people to speak English to me

Quel fil de merde bordel de merde.
Kill yourself.