Sup Forums flips shit over it suspecting that the Clinton camp is rigging polls

>Sup Forums flips shit over it suspecting that the Clinton camp is rigging polls
>Sup Forums LITERALLY rigged republican primary polls in favour of Trump, but yet no-one here thought that was immoral or dirty

What's with the double-standard? I guess anti-rationalism is a trademark of uneducated fascists...

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/185927/americans-trust-media-remains-historical-low.aspx
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Online polls and other non-scientific polls are never counted by legitimate poll-aggregators.

They were literally shown on CNN, and cited by Trump in debates to get across his alleged popularity.

CNN sites a lot of dumb shit. CNN promoted presidential gambling odds as a legitimate method of predicting the election.

>CNN sites a lot of dumb shit
And Trump repeated it for self-promotion.

So you're saying that there's nothing wrong with the Clinton campaign also propagating their rigged polls on CNN?

so they're just as worthless as the phone polls that also get shown on CNN and other media

ok

Are you saying that the vast majority of useful idiots in the modern democratic West don't vote based on who they think the majority is voting for? Are you saying polls and poll-rigging aren't powerful tools?

Then why did Sup Forums bother rigging those polls?

CNN shouldn't publish unreliable and untrustworthy information if they don't want it to be treated as reliable and trustworthy.

There is a difference between publishing a rigged unscientific poll and a rigged scientific poll. One is to be treated as unreliable regardless of what you do with it. At best, it may be regarded as an indication of the demographics who are most likely to come across the poll (i.e. CNN readership). The other cloaks itself in the illusion of professional legitimacy while undermining the very practices it claims to utilize (i.e. claiming to be scientific while repeatedly engaging in blatant sampling errors).

Are you implying that the average ameridiot knows, or even cares about the difference between a scientific poll and an unscientific poll, if both are published on the same "reputable" major media outlet?

Ideally that media outlet would explain the difference with a footnote, for the sake of providing information to their readers. They don't because they never had an interest in informing people.

Consequently mainstream media has record-low trust ratings.
gallup.com/poll/185927/americans-trust-media-remains-historical-low.aspx

I am sorry did online polls purposefully exclude demographics in a deliberate act to under poll them?

If what you say is true why don't we have more general election online polls and then have them cited by MSM today?

because you know you all would lose again
hahahaha

I love mental gymnastics by trumpkins

you're no different than the liberals you hate

>Clinton News Network
>trustworthy
o i m laffin

SeeIf the online polls had so much of a effect why don't we have access to more now and why aren't they reported by the MSM as much today?

As well you comparing rigging polls by under polling people to people voting in open polls anyone can participate in.

HAHAHAHAA

Clintons lead has diminished to just 1%, Trump gained 18+ points in support with blacks after last nights speech in Milwaukee.

Trumps on the up and up, Clinton is declining like her health.

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

more gymnastics, fitting for the olympics desu

>What's with the double-standard?

There is no double standard you ignorant piece of shit. We said the polls are rigged because rigging polls is not hard. Literally nobody bitched about the ethics of rigging internet polls. The point is that Hillary's poll stats are completely fucking irrelevant to the election since those polls are easily rigged. Now fuck off.

>Are you saying that the vast majority of useful idiots in the modern democratic West don't vote based on who they think the majority is voting for? Are you saying polls and poll-rigging aren't powerful tools?

So much for democrats being the party of educated voters.

>Then why did Sup Forums bother rigging those polls?

for teh lulz

"rigging" online polls he says

online polls are designed to be abused

Polls don't mean shit. Romney was projected to win IIRC. All this talk is meaningless we need to see the debates and wait for voting day. Simple as that.

Sorry m8 you have not answered my question.

more deflection completely fitting of a hill and her shill

She's polling +6 with RV? Holy shit, that's fucking nothing. I thought it was a lot worse. Once the end of the month comes around and they switch to LV it will drop to half that number, if that. Why the fuck are people saying this is over?

They had to push as hard as they could after the DNC to quite the wreckage the leaks caused and get us to the next news cycle.

>anti-rationalism
Have you ever thought that CTR are actually practicing a form of metaphorical antidisestablishmentarianism where the "withdrawal of state support" is the Trump camp of voters this election cycle, and the "church" is the political establishment (With Clinton the high priestess)?

Actually use a few neurons to think about what you are shilling for, and fighting against.

Think about it.

I didn't even read your post

>he thinks online polls are meant for any other reason than to gauge how many people are paying attention to a particular subject.

yet you commented on it
HAHAHAHAH

BLEW YOURSELF OUT.

They were making a last push to have trump replaced as the republican nominee. It's now too late; he legally can't be replaced without disqualifying for (at least one) state contest(s).

damn you trumpkins are losing it

you mean like Hillary's lead lol

t. increasingly nervous trumpkin

>Sup Forums LITERALLY rigged republican primary polls

>Sup Forums rigged the republican primary polls
Are you really this retarded or are you pretending?
Do you have any idea how polls work? The only people that can rig polls are the people conducting the polls, you fucking dunce.

>cant even make up their own memes their so low energy
HAHAHAHAHAH

>DNC, currently in power, rigs primary to run someone they chose a year ago
>vietnamese cheese making forum raids online anonymous polls for the lulz

These are totally the same thing

Lol

>thinking pol cares about morals or dirty tactics unless it pushes their agenda

GTFO newfag

no one is buying RCP, get the fuck out.

Triggered underaged detected

Last week.
>A landsldie for clinton!
>Might as well call the race now
>No chance, blowout

This week
>... it's not THAT close
>t-t-trumpkins b-b-tfo!

This entire fucking "blowout" by hillary, media coverage spin storm, and the incessant shilling on social media has simply been a massive coordinated PR stunt to help Clinton's convention bump.

Without the "blowout lead" going into the debates, this is still anyone's election.