Why haven't Russians annexed Finland by now?

Or the Baltics at least. It'd take no more than 2 days.

>It'd take no more than 2 days

I meant the Baltics. Finland might take a bit longer. Unless it's the summer. Then you're Finnished. No pun intended.

>Tries to annex Baltics
>They surrender without fighting
>Tries to annex Finland
>The skies of Moscow and St. Petersburg blackens with Finnish JASSM steath cruise missiles while the war machine creates endless waves of conscripts to defend the Fatherland
>After years of fighting the Russians give up on conventional means and unload their entire nuclear arsenal on the Finns only to find that 70% of them have survived in commieblock nuclear shelters.
>The fighting continues until Russians give up and demand a peace treaty

Unironically Poland wouldn't alow it, since they know they'd be next.

Then there's that whole NATO and EU thing. Basically, even if Russia wanted to annex, and all our allies would do, would "be deeebly goncerned xD", they could not afford to financially.

Finland has a lot of artillery and infantry.

biggest artillery in europe

They tried it when they were even bigger and it didn't end well for them.

What would they gain? More backwoods and 5.5 million warfare gorillas?

But like 60% of their population lives in Hellsinki. What if they pre-emptively nuked it, then marched in during the ensuing chaos and confusion?
Plus it'd completely shock and paralyze the population with fear. And it's not like Finland is in the NATO. They're free game.

Land is useless without workforce, you autist. "Clay" is the last thing Russia needs.

Great idea! To get Russia more isolated than USSR and Europe militaristic as fuck. Even Germans would mobilize after this shit.

Yeah, let russia invade finland son they'll get a free pass for russia to be destroyed/economically raped, etc

Yeah, let's just nuke them. Great idea!

But what's the point?

>What would they gain?
russians do it just fo lulz. they never've gained anything from their wars, just blood, suffering and death.

Yes, nothing but resources and territory.

Because invading Finland makes no sense at all not to mention that the casualties on russia's side are pretty much guaranteed, and if international community joins Finland (and it will) Russia would almost cerainly lose. And of course it would be a political and economical suicide since all sorts of pressure and sanctions would be unbearable.
The baltic states are NATO members so attacking them is pretty much the same as declaring war on the US and it is pretty much the same as commiting suicide.

Wtf i love Poland now? Natural allies

We already have Karelia and Königsberg, what's the point of annexing more land? Finland is 10/10 trade partner and Baltic countries are NATO members with zero resources and strategic value.

I'd wager they'd gain better access to the ocean than Crimea. Along with that it'd serve for a decent enough foothold for any invasion or offensive on the baltics. Other than that, i couldn't imagine anything substantial but maybe incorperate Finland into the iron curtain.

>no strategic value
>implying
That's literally the only legitimate reason there is. Joining Kaliningrad to the "mainland" and moving the front line way the fuck away from Russia.

this
i want to die quickly in the any war

They should annex Bornholm. Much more strategic

They should
Baltic states suck were are on the bottom of every statistic except the suicide and murder ones
only Russia can fix this place

Ne Ne Ne
Nepriklausoma Lietuva!

>Joining Kaliningrad to the "mainland"
It has enough military forces there and the army is mobile to response quickly for any threat in that region even without connecting Kaliningrad to the mainland.

Stop being dishonest, shill.
Russia sperged out about defense shield in Poland and Baltics because they are too close to borders.
There plenty of strategic reasons to either invade both or install loyal regimes.

>only Russia can fix this place
Russia itself requires a fix.

>install loyal regimes
It's not the same as annexing. Installing loyal regimes seems like a real goal, unlike annexing.

We're ACHING for another war. We will conquer our way to the Ural mountains but guess what you foul stenching Ruskie scum that is not enough. We'll go all the way to Alaska and Trump will suck our dick begging us to stop conquering more land.

fuck man why they stopped selling resilar here. I fucking loved it alot

As for Baltics, literally only because NATO.

Finland? Too much trouble. The nightmares continue to this day...

Don't listen to this user, he unironically sucks cock.

So? That's European values and a very good thing you bigot.