Share original team line up ideas you have

Share original team line up ideas you have.

>Pic related
>The Redeemed
>Wonder Woman leading a batch of former villains in need of redemption.

>Justice League

The Foo' Killers

Multiversal non Marvel or Dc team...

>Steve & Free Spirit have a mentor relationship.
>Thor, Bill, Hyperion & Ares are bros.
>Ares & Zarda are fuckin.
>Panther & Sunspot are science bros.
>Rider & Aarkus are the wild cards.

>tfw they go to space and Arthur starts commanding space fishes out of nowhere
>"It has WHALE in name, J'onn"

Restricted to only cartoon characters or animated adaptions of non cartoon characters...

>Freeze, Smythe & Lizard are all on the team for redemption, aid with their conditions & or aid with loved ones.
>Curt has moderate control over his Lizard transformations.

Kek.

This would have made for a solid Uncanny Avengers line up.
4 mutants.
1 Magic user.
1 God.
3 Humans.

>Black Manta
>ever being good

It makes sense him being in SS because it means he can get out to kill Aquaman quicker, but it makes no sense here

>Fuck Flacon
>Fuck Luke Cage
>Add Blade mabye...

Who is first in top row & last in bottom row?
Thanks!

I see only three decent characters there, desu.
First in top row is Omega Sentinel, Indian cop who became... Sentinel. Cyborg, more or less.
Last in bottom row is little obscure character from Hong Kong, Cybermancer. Maybe you've read last War Machine comic? She was in his satellite. She appeared in Force Works, too. Iron Man supporting character, obscure as I said. Nobody reads old Iron Man, anyway.

Blatantly stolen from one of previous threads.

Marvel Villains Syndicate.

>Mandarin, Iron Nail & Fu Manchu himself trying to one up each other.

See this Skwad? I like those six. Others from issue (I can only remember there were Count Vertigo and Bronze Tiger) aren't required.

>Dragonwing
Shit taste detected.

And speaking of Skwads, this is other lineup I like. Pity they never shared same panel let alone filled ranks of a team.
>Parasite removed
>Black Hand never shown
>Poison Ivy shown on one panel of WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT YEAR page
>Daniel West stuck in past, probably eaten by T-Rex
>Cheetah was around
>can't say the same for Talon

Why?
I haven't read the comics she is from I though she looked & sounded cool.

Mandatory Hellfire X-Men.
Congrats on shitty Hellfire Club lineup, Bunn.

She has an annoying personality and was created to renew the team she was a member of, but in the end she just took up too much space and fueled their book's death. Mind you, Levitz was writing shit so the book would have died anyway but he introduced a few characters (including Dragonwing) that felt really out of place and took up a lot of pagetime which made the book feel even more disjointed than it already did.

Bump.

>death by snu snu

DC's Ultimates

>Hal Jordan, the team's ambassador in space
>Barry Allen, speed force expert
>Brainiac 5, team brainiac
>The carrier, base of operations for the team
>Rip Hunter, expert in alternate timelines and parallel universes, co-leader
>Mr Terrific, funds most of the team's operations, co-leader
>Metron, link to the gods, has his own agenda and nobody trusts him.

Plus Ray Palmer and Shay Veritas as occasional allies, carrying on roles similar to that of Ant Man in the current Ultimates run

>Rubi Malone
I'm sad she wasn't in more stuff.

Huh I remember making this one, you the guy from before?

Yeah, I blatantly stole the idea. I saw it wasn't posted and made one, I couldn't find your version anywhere. I couldn't recall who was supposed to be Africa, either.

Yeah no worries man, desu I can't even remember the names of the two Sub-Continental people we had.

Right one is Omega Sentinel, hell if I remember who's left one.

That's the one. I think the one on the left was just someone I found appeared in a Spider-Man comic one time because I couldn't think of anyone else. Iirc she has the powers of a Buddhist god or something, she could just be removed now I guess.

Replace Black Manta with another villain and that's a pretty solid team and idea, user

I like it

Idea I had for a Thunderbolts team, instead of being villains impersonating heroes or NOT!Suicide Squad, Zemo has another semi-redemption arc and decides to do some kind of good. However he has given up on being seen as redeemed by the general public or the general hero community, and instead just decides to do what he views as the right thing and not care what anyone else thinks. In doing so he has recruited four people who were initially seen as some of the greatest heroes, though in recent years have fallen into mistrust and even hatred amongst the general superhero community. Joining them are Moonstone, who he has hired to act as a another flying brick to the team alongside Namor, and Songbird has forced her way on to the team as well, to ensure that they are doing the right thing as opposed to simply furthering their own ends.

>Lex
>a villian

He would never join a bunch of literally whose and would be fighting Diana for leadership at every turn

That team is such recipe for disaster. I'd kill to see any team with Scott and Wanda.

Sure but that's exactly why they'd be so great. Wouldn't be a Thunderbolts team if literally everyone didn't think they would be best as the leader.

But there's only one right choice for a leader.
Plus, Scott and Wanda is my secret ship #3.

Brainiac 5 is an outlier in the Brainiac category, 3 or 4 would be truer to the archetype and 3 can be on the team without (maybe) causing some kind of major time paradox.

MCU S.T.R.I.K.E , probably for an agents of shield spin off / season set in england

Operational Commander: Lance Hunter. Smart, responsible, plays by the book but willing to take chances when necessary and account for the members of the teams ideas and opinions.

Police Liaison : Dai Thomas , "best policeman in all of Wales", a damn fine detective with a personal dislike for superheroes after the death of his wife. Would rather not be here, thinks his time could be better spent going after "actual criminals".

Tactical One: Joseph Chapman/Union Jack: Pistol marksman, motorcyclist and master martial artist with mild superstrength/speed/dexterity thanks to a magic amulet he was given for helping its owners fight off a vampire attack. Bullet proof costume. Leader in the field, bonds with Elsa over vampire hunting.

Tactical Two: Elsa Bloodstone, immortal expert monster hunter with mild superstrength and incredible durability thanks either to the bloodstone amulet that gave her "family" its name, or her lineage as a child of one who wore it. Went through training from hell at the hands of her father, master in every form of combat and every firearm. Rankles at being number two, but not actually that good at leading and quickly becomes friends with Joseph. Almost always angry and sad, even if it doesn't look like it.

Assault One: Meggan Puceanu ,Roma/traveler Empath, Metamorph/shapeshifter and elemental energy controller with magical super senses, the teams main powerhouse. Happy to be here. Illiterate and super fucked up by her parents who effectively kept her imprisoned till she was 16 or so. Was homeless for a while, and is damn good at taking care of herself, even if it doesnt look like it.

Assault Two:Dane Whitman/Black Knight , anglo-american nephew of an english-nazi supervillain, small time thief who inherited the family castle, magic sword and flying horse, and massive debt, which the british government will take care of if he works for them as a member of S.T.R.I.K.E . Actually wants to be a superhero.

Backup: Jacqueline Falsworth-Crichton / Spitfire. Incredibly rich daughter of the english aristocracy, supersonic superhero and vampire. She would much rather be at a garden party somewhere, and besides, the team has far too many vampire hunters for her tastes. But she will do her duty, for King and Country, as did her ancestory before her.

EMERGENCY TEAM OMEGA: Miracleman/Marvelman/Micheal Moran, Sueprman-tier superhuman genetic experiment illegaly created with alien technology by the british government, thinks he was granted his powers by a magic space wizard. Would probably need a season on his own.

Eventually introduce Captain Britain.

Their first arc would probably be fighting vampire nazis, and guest star Blade.

Oh and how did I forget Betsy Bradock, Commander of Strike Psy Ops division. Not really a mission asset, but Psy Ops is hos strike normally finds its targets, and serves as the main artillery and interrogation of Strike, with targets called in by a member of the tactical team at range, marked by a psychic laser rangefinder.

>Their first arc would probably be fighting vampire nazis
Can't go wrong with that.

That's actually a really fun team idea, damn.

Seriously! Wish they would make a movie version with Antje Traue.

well it is a team with two vampire hunters, a vampire, a guy whos dad was a nazi, and a legacy hero whos predecessors fought nazis

a vampire infestation gives reason for the british government to go "we need a superteam, now" too

it just works

Maybe in another universe we Kainefags and Flashfags will be happy with all the books and team-up we want.
Sadly, we are here.

They did a similar thing with the Ross' Thunderbolts
But your idea is better and i'd totally love to see this thing become real

I guess the logic is that you get Querl with Rip's help? I would probably just use Vril or Lyrl though.

Yeah, that's my guess too but it seems like something that would in all likelihood cause a bunch of issues with time wibbly-wobblyness. I'd go with Lyrl because he's not too tied up in anything and still very likely to cause enormous amounts of chaos (again).

Wasn't the Ross Thunderbolts more just a bunch of people hired or blackmailed by Red Hulk though?

Multiversal non Marvel or Dc Villains team...

The Unknown, a team of obscure joke villains desperately trying to get people to take them seriously.

They decide that the best way to do this is to fight crime (if they commit crimes, they'll get the attention of the JLA and get their asses kicked).

The lineup:

>Snowflame, the team leader; a metahuman with cocaine-fueled abilities. Has tubes in his nose connected to a container of cocaine on his back.
>Drury Walker/Killer Moth, the "Batman of crime".
>Doctor Arthur Light, a serial rapist who's still somehow not taken seriously.
>Roy Bivolo/Rainbow Raider, a colorblind art thief.
>Angelo Bend/Angle Man, a thief with a magic Penrose triangle.
>Nathaniel Tyron/Neutron, a nuclear-powered psychopath.
>Thanatos, an evil Aquaman from another dimension.
>Mike Miller/Human Flame, a cyborg with fire powers.

Wasn't Justice League United basically this same concept?

Not to say that I don't like it. Because I'd read this, honestly.

bump

I don't think Hong Kong is part of the Commonwealth anymore?

Damn thats a lot of fire power. Banes useless though

10/10 roster for the husbandos and waifus

Bump

My team, my rules.
Tbh, with Cyborg Superman around, everyone on team is useless.

Black Manta and Professor Zoom: World's Pettiest

TEAM ALL AMERICAN
>Iron Patriot, Norman Osborn as the leader
>The American Kaiju, Todd Ziller as the muscle
>Nuke, Frank Simpson the foot soldier
>The Comedian, Eddie Blake as the wild card

I know their more crazy americans to add here but i'm blanking right now.

Uh, US Agent and SuperPatriot? Remove Memezilla.

would read