I'm really slow on the Western stuff lately with all those games and anime...

I'm really slow on the Western stuff lately with all those games and anime. I JUST realized Powerpuff Girls got a new show and Sup Forums never talks about it. Is it good? I loved the original as a kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QExDCEiYP7I&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not good. the only thing its got going for it is that teen titans go is worse

Its an abomination.

>I JUST realized Powerpuff Girls got a new show
>and Sup Forums never talks about it.
>I knew Sup Forums doesn't talk about a show I never knew was a thing
I'm really dubious about this post OP.

Well if he was not on Sup Forums much for those first few months after it came out its understandable not knowing about it if he had been on the board the last few months there have been few enough threads you could miss it.

Honestly your argument does not really make any sense at all

The show has been airing for like 6 months. Tumblr of all places and many other sites have made mention of this shit show.
Either OP is a neet and hasn't been on the Internet for a year or this is his very first day to it period, you're bullshit. Stop defending.

>everyone wastes their life on internet drama

Or they have hobbies and friends

No it's a soulless pandering cash grab that pisses on the original. They couldn't even get the guy who made it back.

Your bait is notable.

Huh? What dose drama had to do with this?

Oh ops claim is a little dubious but not for the reason you initialy posted

>teen titans go is worse
We all know that's not true.

It's nothing too special, but at least it doesn't have as many bad and noticeable animation issues as current Powerpuff Girls.

And it also didn't take the original art style and completely butcher it like current Powerpuff Girls. While Teen Titans GO did its own thing.

Now user lets not be hasty ttg may have its flaws but its a fucking masterpiece compared to nuppg

No. It's so awful that the creator of the original made subtle jabs at it over twitter.

Good heavens no, it's one of the worst cartoons on right now. it's bad in every conceivable way; the animation is atrocious, the artstyle is now inconsistent and bad, the voice acting is awful, the plots are nonsensical, the morals are dogshit, memes, the list goes on.

Reminds me of the time the prime minister of australia made a public statment that the kath and kim reboot was bad.

what is this?

Caption aside auctual footage from the show

I recall there being a pretty good go-over on youtube for why the show is shit. Granted, you just need to look at it to know why the show is shit, but I like listening to reviews or commentary about stuff. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

It's amazing!! Plus, confirmed for a second season!

Sup Forums can suck a cock for having such shit taste!

Fuck off nuPPGfag, we can see you. And you forgot your "hivemind/tears" reaction meme as well.

There's a reason no one talks about it. You have to have a very awful show to make PPG unpopular. It was one of the biggest cartoons of the late 90s, early 2000s.

TTG is honestly enjoyable. I have seen many episodes and it is perfectly watchable.

This? This is an abomination. It doesn't even have the original voices to make it slightly less awful. It's either consistently boring as crap or offensive to PPG fans.

It's underwhelming and that's being kind. It's a shame, because I loved the original.

It's a completely unneeded reboot. It has no idea what made the original good in the first place. Like a mixture of all the 2010-onwards CN cartoon cliches in one show. And to add to that, it has fucking awful animation.

>Sup Forums never talks about it

Where the fuck were you during April and May when we had threads about this show every day?

>Sup Forums never talks about it
Because it happened montha ago, dumbass.

Lier, Sup Forums will have a TTG thread if the episode features a waifu from the DC comics or makes fun of itself.

I'm just gonna say this now to spare you your time: DON'T WATCH IT

TTG is better for the sole reason that it had an entire episode about how it's shitty and the old show was better and PPG2.0 didn't (yet).

>I JUST realized Powerpuff Girls got a new show and Sup Forums never talks about it.

it´s a terrible reboot and Sup Forums stopped of giving a shit.

>NEET
>not wasting his time on the internet

Pick one.

I didn't think the animation would be even worse than I temeber from that scene...

>completely unneeded
There was one need for it: to make a fuck-ton of money through toys and being as cheap as possible to make so CN can lap up easy money

It's so awful that no one even watches it ironically in order to shitpost about it. There hasn't been a thread about this that doesn't immediately go to page 10 in a long time.

>2016
>with all those games and anime

Yeah, i belive in you

Are you the "Westaboo" user who tried to make a thread about Japanese characters in comics the other day? Just a hunch.

They should have just made a live action film to capitalize on 90s nostalgia, or something.

Q U A L I T Y

the original creator of Teen Titans didn't get kicked off the team and get his show pissed on with TTG. Therefore nuPPG is far worse

NO ME GUSTA!

>Look Sup Forums, don't you see how shit the show you know is shit looks!? Let's keep talking about the show I totally don't care about dispite shilling its existence!
Nice falseflagging. Let this shit show fade out of memory and only brain dead kiddies will care.

its terrible and it is already beyond repair.

>this show got another season while Regular Show will just disappear into space

even a fucking Betacai dating episode is better than the entirety of nuPPG

Nope not in the slightest, there is non of the original heart and soul

and the worst part is that the crossover has higher rating than regular show movie.

It takes a special kind of bad for Sup Forums to no longer be willing to even bitch about it all day.

It is so bad it makes me question if the original was ever any good.

The crossover with TTG just prove that nuPPG is the worst show in CN, the TTG crew somehow was better at drawing the PPG than the nuPPG crew

> implying that op lurks tumblr
> forgets that if one devotes most of their time to anime and games, then of course they we puking know about nuPPG
stop starting unnecessary debates.

You mean the Pan video?
youtube.com/watch?v=QExDCEiYP7I&app=desktop

For one I didn't imply he lurked it, just at the very least if you casually browse any social site to get info/images, Tumblr was the first thing I'd think someone who fall upon the likes of nuPPG stuff, if not Sup Forums/DeviantArt/etc. It was a example, not a statement.
And tell me one faggot that is so much of a hermit that they don't even go to the INTERNET of all things for more than a week's time? Bullshit. Again, either bait or he's a newfag. Both making OP a dumbass shilling faggot.

>stop starting unnecessary debates.
Go hugbox somewhere else, Reddit.

here u go lil buddy!

I hope the writer who threw this line in never works in the industry again.

I bet it was the director.

Blossom's hair color changed once she started twerking

Why is this show so goddamed awful?

>Is it good?

I actually think this would have been a good direction for the show

If they made the fake-flashback real.

Oh.....my.....

Anyone have that redesign with a chunky bubbles and a tanned buttercup?

>Anorexic Blossom
Disgusting.

TH

I know this is gonna sound weird, but if it's a reboot, then why didn't they drastically change the designs of both the girls and the villains? As it is, it's just some poor imitation of the original show.

I swear they are doing it all on purpose.

so bubbles just never grows feet?

You are on Sup Forums, buddy.

She just has serious cankles

I think she just has extreme cankles

>the timestamps
true hivemind

Imagine watching your mom get raped, burned alive and decapitated and being told it was super awesome and cool and fun and everyone should love it.

That's the new PPG

10/10.

If the original show has: Sugar. Spice, and Everything Nice.

Then the reboot will have: memes, errors, and Everything Suck.