Why is snus allowed to be sold in Denmark and Sweden but not in Finland? This is not fair!

Why is snus allowed to be sold in Denmark and Sweden but not in Finland? This is not fair!

>Snus (/ˈsnuːs/; Swedish pronunciation: [snʉːs]) is a moist powder tobacco product originating from a variant of dry snuff in early 18th-century Sweden. It is placed under the upper lip for extended periods.

Other urls found in this thread:

science.howstuffworks.com/snus3.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it is forbidden by the EU besides in Denmark and Sweden.

Damn the EU!

I always imagined chew tasted good, like savory jerky.

Does anyone here like dipping?

Snus is tobacco without all the carcinogens. Of course, the trade off is Pancreatic Cancer:
science.howstuffworks.com/snus3.htm

it tastes like shit

the first couple times are really relaxing but before long it does basically nothing except satisfy your craving for it

Chew tastes like raisins. I find it harder to get the nicotine by chewing then from dip. Copenhagen Mint long cut is my go to.

You practically can't get in Denmark.
Besides it's fucking disgusting.

If you dont chew redman or cope you probably piss sitting down.

probably cause it can literally give you cancer in less than 3 years of use

We have thunder here in Germany, for all intents and purposes its the same as Snus. They only print chewing bags on the label because of that law.

Do you really expect logical reasoning from the EU?

Who cares? It's shit.
>It is placed under the upper lip for extended periods.
Why? Why would anyone do this? Just so stupid
>I always imagined chew tasted good
Well, you imagine wrong.

it tastes great but

is right. messes up your gum line too, not worth it

t. dipped for 2 years

This, I don't get a buzz from it anymore, pointless imo

>tobacco without all the carcinogens
>trade off is cancer

uhh user

A freind of mine imported a log of that stuff.

I'd never had nicotine before, and he tossed me a can.

It kicked my ass.

>snus

My buddy you to sniff that shit like blow. I used to cut johnny skoal back in highschool. And college, good ol'days.

It's fucking disgusting and autistic habit

It is shit anyway.
Drink vaping liquid if you want it like that.

I understand people not liking dip and snus, but...
I cannot get over how there are people out there that agree with banning this shit. You seriously can't get dip or snus in some EU countries?

Pretty soon they're going to be telling you guys what you can and cannot eat, how much of it you are allowed to eat and when. And it will be the same reasoning used as banning tobacco products

It's pretty shitty desu senpai. Cigs are a way better alternative.

Bullshit. Much lower cancer risk with dip.

Snus is for slack jawed faggots. This stuff'll make you a goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

I'd rather have a higher chance of cancer than having a 100% chance to fuck up my upper gums. Seriously that shit is disgusting.

I'm actually against banning anything.
But don't feel bad about not having bad things.

Even snuff is better.
and if you want some real hard nicotine hits go on and vape 24mg liquid until you throw up.

I'm horribly addicted to the dip. I'm a filthy degenerate because of it. How do I get off it?

>Cigs are a way better alternative to anything
Nah, mate.

That shit is like baby's first chew.

I normally dip cope longcut wintergreen/natural.

What's this stuff like compared to it? Never tried it.

>consuming any Tabaco based product

Just stop doing it, dumbass. It's not hard to not do something. Sheesh

I know people that snort snuff. I'm too much of a pussy for that shit.

i wish there was non-sweetened chewing tobacco.

red man is candied tobacco. it's encased in layer after layer of syrupy molasses. it's too much.

Forget snus. Snuff is where its at.

>upper lip

Here in dixie America we keep ours in the lower lip while bemoaning the lack of character and ethic of them damned yanks.

you dont actually snort it

you lightly inhale so it coats the inside of your nose

i have tried it and always inhale too hard and sneeze

Not black or whiskey blend?

lel been snusing for more than 10 years, feels good man.

But I'm running out of cash now so have to stop. sadface

try this shit it is not sweetened

I used to smoke a pack a day but then I had kids so I switched to the dip. You try being addicted to the nicotinejew and then just stop cold turkey. I'd probably start beating my wife and kids.

is that poop?

I stopped snusing 2 years ago and my mouth still waters up every time I think about the smell. How do I put an end to this torture?

The best way to quit smoking is to stop smoking.
You will stop feeling any discomfort after you completely stop taking any nicotine for three days or a week.

Oh you're still going to miss the comfort part.
So may consider vaping.

Snus isn't sugered, it's salted

Because the EU is a piece of shit.

Pack some old raisins and suck on em.

it does looks like it

its is tobbaco twisted up for chewing or putting in a pipe

The local stores around me don't have it. The first can of longcut I has was their black one, great stuff. They just don't sell it in my state for some reason.

I've quit cold turkey and resumed a couple times.

I quit first after freshman year of college. Just stopped for about a year.

Then started again for a couple years and then stopped again for a year.

Now i smoke about 1-2 packs a week or so.

It's risk, not chance

This. smoking at least helps you socialize, snus is just gross.

Red man is the king of chew. Anyone who dips tins of wintershit needs to be euthanized.

nasal snuff is just way too weak, especially if you're used to strong dip.

i bought the strongest nasal snuff i could find: fubar grunt.

i can completely pack my nostrils with it. you don't get a satisfying nicotine hit. there's no buzz.

>I used to smoke a pack a day but then I had kids so I switched to the dip
What, why? Why didn't you just stop?

You have to be 18+ to post here.

>snus

>not doing long cut like a man

Beyond plebian

You just dont say no to the nicotinejew.

>I've got nothing to say so I'll just call him a kid
Yes, you can. There's nothing easier than not doing something.

I can't even see the pleasure in nasal snuff. Any buzz would be negate by the fact I have snuff in my nostrils.
I just stick to copenhagen. Dip is getting more and more expensive though, like 4.50 a tin in my parts. So I'm thinking of going back to Stokers.

I've quit smoking 3 different times. And when I say quit I don't mean I stopped for a day or 2, I mean I literally quit for at least a month or more. It's really not that hard you just need some damn willpower

No, you sheltered suburbs kid.

Agreed. I dip, but I've quit for months at a time out of the blue. The first day or two after quitting I'm craving hard, but after that, it's not that bad.
It's more of a habit than a physical dependence.

Why did you start doing it again?

Because I wanted to. Nothing goes better with a beer than a cigarette. Now I really only smoke here and there, I don't buy packs normally

Oddly enough it was in Finland where I tried it.

At the air/military show near Vaasa

>i've quit three times

so you've never actually quit

The good gentleman flip here is true. Sad but true. The best way to never encounter the nicotine jew is to never start.

That said, I've traded the nicotine jew for the herbal jew. Feelsgoodman

Go out and buy a Juul. Look it up right now, it murdered my dip addiction. Highly suggest it for anybody who wants to kick smoking or dipping habits.

Hey guys anyone enjoy pouches

>Feels good

its fine when working, depending on workplace.

Lös is alot cheaper tho, and usually more potent.

Mee habikseen jos noin paljon tekee mieli olla ihmissaasta

Good for you norway bros.

I always liked you alot.

why is anus allowed to be sold in Sweden but not in Denmark or Finland

Good for when I'm not at home or if on a long car trip. A lot less messy. But at home, long cut all the way unless I'm just feeling lazy.

Grizzly is the best bang/buck for all types of dip, good man.

EU wanted to illegalize it cuz cigaretten-jew. But based norlänningen would have started revolution then, so gov had to underhandla for special permit

And still our parliament sucks Brussel's cock. Fucking Brundtland and her shitty EEA (EOS) agreement

Is grizzley a pure tobacco flavor? never heard of this one before. We have alot of snus sorts here tho, like whiskey, mint, pure, fuggin melon even lol

Grizzly used to be better than cope imo but they changed their recipe or somethin cuz its awful now

it comes in wintergreen ( and bitch flavors) and its not snus you prob wont find dip in europe

what's with these fucking degenerate threads about smoking and even this shit tier garbage thread in fact this isnt even politically related this is Sup Forums tier you know Sup Forums exists right faggot?

Reported thread, watch the thread be deleted so you know where to post from now on faggot.

Because you are children who cant make these choices

I dipped for 5 yrs. it fucks up gum line for sure. I'm hoping my HGH cycle I'm on now helps a bit but I'm doubtful. I took Wellbutrin to quit...tat shit is a miracle drug for stopping nicotine addiction.

Yep, Copenhagen silver lid.

We have flags, might as well be Sup Forums

Just order online, that's what I do. I get them to send it in a discrete package and usually never pay any duty on it. By the way snus is way better than chew or dip. Better flavor, nicer buzz, cleaner, and it isn't as bad for you health wise. In Sweden it's treated as a food product and isn't fire roasted. The most harmful part of snus is nitrosamines which are used for preservation, but, happen to be the lowest count among all oral tobacco products. Get fucked burgers, snus > dip > chew