The Holy Trinity of attwhorism on Sup Forums

the Holy Trinity of attwhorism on Sup Forums

which is the worst one?

Canada

They never talk about themselves lol

that's because no one gives a shit about anything that happens in Canada

no one gives a shit about the 3 mentioned countries too lol

cocks...

Finland, but they're widely beloved so it's (hue)

I agree, but your level of attwhorism per capita is huge, you only have 24 million people and rivals us at it

*is able to name 210 cities in Brazil*

Oh you're that singapore brazil loverfag

could you tell me your story?

you're just autistic t.b.h.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Finns are perfectly fine, they embrace the banter and don't get offended easily. We're way worse than them.

I can name 900 of the top 1000 cities in the US and about 1500 in total desu (including 482 in California)

My autism isn't restricted to Brazil

This

Finns are too gay, I prefer Hues

Of those three, I only ever see Aussie threads. Granted I don't really browse Sup Forums, but I notice their flag the most.

Impressive but geography autism is one of the most useless kinds of autism.

I haven't seen Huezilians get mad about macaco posting or that kind of stuff, or have I just not been paying attention?

It's n-not useless, it makes it easier to make small talk with foreigners and to understand the news from a locative perspective.

me on the right

But the US is relevant, it's understandable

We're just larping as gay...

In the beginning a lot of hueposters got desperate trying to prove that monkey is not a brazilian dish, but they got used to it with time.

Alright. Some Finns get butthurt from time to time too so I don't think that matters too much.

Well, in Finland I would say Brazilians would be thought as more likely to beg for attention than Australians. As for finns, I think the culture of Finland is very non-attentionwhory. It's probably got something to do with sauna (famous finnish pasttime) and mämmi (famous finnish food) which are both very healthy for the mind. Pic related, a funny finnish picture from the finnish imageboard Ylilauta.

No we're not.

kek