If I come to Poland, will Poles kill me or beat me?

If I come to Poland, will Poles kill me or beat me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7ZhvlSuMs4
youtube.com/watch?v=zc-v3T9aaWU&t=26s
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2977451&cid=4441
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lets find out

>beat me?
Yes

Proof:

no one except for bydlo trash cares where are you from
>football hooligans
case in point

no one will touch u, safest country in EU
all the bydlo emigrate to UK and netherlands

both, ignore the butthurt poles, their country is full of proles like mine, ppl are stupid and nationalistic, if they find out you are russian, you will eventually be baited into a fight

If I come to Poland, will pole girls be my gfs?

youtube.com/watch?v=z7ZhvlSuMs4

I am good loking, but broke. What are my chances to find qt polish girl?
Are they gold diggers, like russian ones?

give a one reason for a average, normal polish girl to date russian/ukrainian? To cause problems with her family? Being poor?

Same question. There is a chance I'll have to visit Poland because of work. Should I pretend to be from another country when talking to random people?

If you're good looking and know how to flirt with women, you should be able to find a qt gf in any country imo.

If you can think of one country Poland doesn't hate for inexplicable reasons. At least they fear the Russians, if it were me they'd take my liver.

No, real life isn't like Sup Forums, people don't just blindly hate other nationalities.

Just don't talk to these guys. They are walking everyday in every city from 11:00 to 16:30.

If you're Russian, visiting Poland or the Baltic states sounds like a good way to come home in a body bag.

I find it rather hard to believe. People in France and Italy gave me shit because of my nationality, I imagine Poland to be even worse in this regard.

Eh, he'll probably be ok if he doesn't make jokes about Katyn Forest or something.

>People in France and Italy gave me shit because of my nationality
What happened?

Everyone seems to hate Poland here, yet I've never had any problems because of that when travelling.

You forgot Ukraine

and Georgia

They were just being rude, nothing physical. Kinda suspect this won't be the case in Poland.

Don't act like bydlo or interact with our bydlo and you will be fine. Don't wear USSR symbols too. Ukrainians are omnipresent here and there were no pogroms yet, why would anyone bother with Russians?

and Russia

No, but people will ask you constantly why zyrinowski want to nuke half of Europe, and why you don't want to give our plane back.

>Don't wear USSR symbols too

Should have also mentioned that Nazi and communist imagery is actually illegal in Poland.

No?

Yes.

so why nationalists and antifas don't get arrested?

I think they got rid of this thing and it's not in Krakow anymore.

Why do Mongols love blood so much?

To the glory of Chingis Khan.

t. Mongol

They are, if they use those symbols.

why would they care if he was russian if they are white nationalists

not white, polish white nationalists

la retardar americano

This
Fucking racist fascist pribalti and poles

Never mind him, he's one of those idiots who thinks Sup Forums memes=IRL.

If you're friendly and learn at least a bit of Polish they'll like you: youtube.com/watch?v=zc-v3T9aaWU&t=26s

You know, Russians from Konigsberg visit Poland regularly. They don't complain about our hospitality.

I hope you´re baiting.
Our tourism industry depends on Russians in the winter. There are fewer now, but that is because of economic reasons.Tallinn and the Old Town are full of Russians from Petersburg and Moscow. Seen Russian tourists even in Western Estonia.

Eesti, do you hate Russians? Do you want to kill us or beat us in your country?

Maybe some bydlos do, but I interact with many educated Russians since my profession is dominated by Russians. Even my boss is a chill Russian woman. The Estonians who dislike Russians usually only notice loud and violent bydlos. Also, why are you people so loud?

>They don't complain about our hospitality.
Of course, you can't complain if YOU ARE DEAD!

>Baltic states
Not true (except for Estonia)

kek

Why do you think Estonians dislike Russians more than other Balts do?

Find me a similar picture with other Balts

Okay, I give up. We are planning on invading Russia. Don´t go to Pskov tomorrow.

>Don´t go to Pskov tomorrow.
I'm in Irkutsk

So you don´t know about the great Mongol coalition. Estonians and Finns are just a distraction for the glorious Golden Horde to rise again. We shall purge the dirty Muscovians once and for all.

>great Mongol coalition
I belong to this coalition?

Yes my volga german gf got beaten up by slavshit bydlos
Polee are subhumans

U damb fuck say you are a Russian pagan barbaric worior and all girls jamp on your dick

Just don't say you are Ukrainian Polacks hate them and will never respect them for Polacks this people are bydło trash

if Ukrainian girl merry Polack he will beat her and his half Son to death bcoz her and his blood is not polish this thing will drive him crazy rest of his life he will be just not welcome there even of grow up us a proxy Russian in the end

And the wife will back home and the son will go to live in Russia

My gf is polish she will never beat me or leave me bcoz I am Russian :) plus antisimitic with a lot of cool hobis and just on realy intresting guy to talk with thet guys like this or no longer exists today

I don't believe new testemant

I love books
I love god
I love satan
I love to halp to my diaspara or any Slavs
I hate Jews
I hate hebrow I love speak Russian Polish in my home and Yiddish in work so this Jew trash will never anderstend what I am talking about with my diasporas :)
I am boodybilder like boyka
I hate Jews I am antisimitic as he'll about them and only them
I hate Nigers
I am angry and have boild blood kavkaz pepole give me respect here
I love old music Russian German Polish Hungarian Serbian Latine Greek
I love old movies from rus and GDR
I love old culturs like mostopotamia and babylon I hate new culturs
I hate amerika
I can cook Slavic old food
I can fix any thing I get this gift from my father
I am anti new world I am pro old world
I have long hair burzum style
I play guitar
I love dongeon synth
I love burzum
I love dark light fantasy
I have black belet in karate
I work us a gard garding trash Jews
I look like Greek god
I have nikita dzigurda voice and face Jews hate me

100% Slavic blood I don't belong to isreal but my grandmother want to come here from Russia so I come with her

Polish people are trash if they rised like this but you can change this sabhumans to rus slowly

>mfw I will never live in Poland

Doesn't Estonia have parades honoring the memory of the Waffen SS or something?

these posts simply never get old

Hopefully.

Lol esti can never beat us

Estonians look weak us fuck with baby faces and baby vices

This sabhumans will never beat us

Estonia is a jok of history just like isreal they should never exists

Would I be hated for being commie?

Yeah

No, they only mate with pakis, indians and africans:

economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

>>Most of the children born to Polish mothers in 2012 had Polish fathers; but of the rest, 23% had African or Asian fathers.

Btw, right now who is the worse trigger for Polish street hooligans, Russians or Ukrainians? It looks like our friends really took all the hatred to themselves.

If I come to Russia, will Russians kill me or beat me?

>beat me
Yes
vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2977451&cid=4441

Just be friendly and behave in a civilized manner and people will be friendly to you in return, doesn't matter where you're from

No, Spaniards are alright

what movie is that?

>be Polish resistance fighter
>all of your friends and family slaughtered by German soldiers and SS units
>give your life to drive out the German invader
>look down from heaven seventy years later and see this shit

There are no swastikas being waved in Poland, though.