You won Sup Forums

Hey Guys, I know I've posted this a few times before, but I know there are a lot of other people who've gone through the same thing and want their voices heard.

I was a paid CTR shill. I made $.10 a post to spread anti-trump talking points on reddit, facebook($.50 /post for that one), and Sup Forums. About two weeks ago I realized that I morally couldn't do this anymore, in large part due to some of you guy's posts on this board. (hillary corruption stuff).

I'm posting again now because over the past 48 hours I've seen a huge shift in my fellow posters (yes I'm still in touch with many of them). Enthusiasm is down, and at least 5 of them (including an african american, maybe because of trumps speech last night?) have stopped posting. I don't know how long CTR can keep up now.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/we4o7
youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be
theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291684-kaine-said-in-2002-that-clinton-should-have-resigned-over
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw Drumpsters will fall for this and use it as proof that CTR exists.

Trump shill detected

Excellent. I'll Welcome you, brother. Now get to work.

>literal niggers are this triggered

No, you won because you stopped being a loser, which makes you a winner.

I can. Give me your job

How are your posts tracked?

Seriously. How does this shit even work. I can understand on fb and reddit, but how does this even work on Sup Forums.

fake and gay

Post proof faggot

If this is real then welcome to the Trump train.

If this is bait then I fell for it.

>4D space shilling

Any truth to the rumors Hillary is having you all killed and replaced by scripts and bots?

It's mostly run on the honor system, up to a daily cap (250 posts), although once in a while you get a supervisor who checks up on you.

You have to submit a daily log

There is absolutely nothing wrong with expressing your love of Trump and his platform, meanwhile, Hillary is objectively criminal scum who should be dead or in jail 20 times over the years, whitewater alone should disqualify her from president.

>reference marks
>no references

top bait until proven otherwise

Screenshots too, I imagine?

not yet, although I'm sure she wants to lol

If you get called up for verification, then yes.

>needs a stranger to tell them how to use google

Adult level conversation : not possible

ghostbin.com/paste/we4o7

i know its bait but ill take this little morsel
>madame president
oh its you again

if ctr doesnt exist, what did hillary really spend her 6.5 million on?

seriously, you could have slipped it by that op was most likely full of shit and we would have agreed because no proof

but you are lazy and stupid and dont think before you post. you just want your shekels

>educate yourself

Both of their dealings with Saudi Arabia should disqualify each of them

>lol edjewkate urseelf
>asking me for sources on common knowledge
>triggered

you're literally telling me to educate myself like some tumblr feminist
post sources or fuck off

>all white people except a single black and asian woman
So much for Clinton's call for equality.

post proof or GTFO

login to CTR and post screenshots of everything

This

Don't do it, OP! They're trying to track you down!

This

This

If you give proof the CTR wins

They won't because CTR isn't real

(You)

Thanks for correcting the record

Wew
This is how I know you are bullshitting

They use an extension on their browser which knows when they access the post submit/status update part of wherever they are shilling and pays daily not per post

This.

Sounds reasonable but how do YOU know?

Don't talk to me.

I still haven't got my check from goldman sachs. WTF MAN. Ive been shilling for ages, and still no money. I want to get paid!

Faggot

>CITIR

If CTR exists on Sup Forums, how would they keep track of which posts are the CTR employee's and which posts aren't?

Man it must be so nice to be a trump supporter. Just accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being a shill.

Shill! Wow, that feels good. I'm a #trumpmissile now.

Sysadmin probably has a terminal-ID relation list

This

that fucking abortion of a logo says CITIR.

damn that triggers my autism.

nice shill m8

You're worse than virtualoptim

>I was a paid CTR shill.
Bullshit.

Clinton lied under oath at least four times – House Committee letter

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c

Were Hillary Clinton's Statements False?
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be

Hillary Clinton Picks TPP and Fracking Advocate To Set Up Her White House

theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation

Kaine in 2002: Clinton should have resigned over Lewinsky scandal

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291684-kaine-said-in-2002-that-clinton-should-have-resigned-over

I can't wait to see what excuse they'll make up in response to this. I'm putting my money on "my account got deleted because I don't shill anymore!" or "the site is down for maintenance".