Hypothetically, if the Purge were a real thing, what would you guys actually do to survive it?

Hypothetically, if the Purge were a real thing, what would you guys actually do to survive it?

get guns, get friends, go steal some shit, come back home, defend and wait

Go to the woods and climd a tree. Drink beer and smoke weed till the purge is over

Close the door, put my headphones on and play games until it's over.

What happens in prisons during the purge?

Live my life as always, shitposting all day on Sup Forums. I never go out so most people in my neighborhood don't even know my house has someone living in it.

The purge is going to become real due to population increasing.

Wealthy people will have proper defense, poor people wont have any. Thus poor people die and wealthy live.

Leave the city one day before the purge.
Come back one day after the purge.
How can those people be so stupid. Unless you have someone to kill, just leave the fucking city.
Shit movie with shit plotholes.

But aren't "friends" with secret grudges the reason people are forced to leave their safe houses in the 1st and 2nd movie?

Stay low and in the suburbs. The movies mainly seem to be about rich people going out to kill the homeless and poor, so more than likely most normal people don't get involved.

Prepare a home defense system a couple months in advance, arm myself but only defensively, wait it out

rape

I pretended to be your friend now your dead haha
I put cameras in trees and saw you now your dead haha
I brake in your house now your dead haha
I pretend to be prison guard now your dead haha
I watch your house every day and hate shitposters now your dead haha
I use insider trading to become billionaire and hostile takeover all your company now your dead haha
I go to rural area too now your dead haha
I stand behind you while you watch terrible movie and stab you with knife haha
I sell you components then compromise them now, guess what, your dead haha
I smile as you rape man but hold on now your dead haha
Haha

i would think the country would be the most vulnerable place during the purge, unless you're gonna take a day long hike into some totally undeveloped forest and then just sit there all night with no fire or other lights

other people will probably have the same idea too, and they're gonna be spooked out there

go innawoods

why would you type that?

i reported you and now you're gonna be banned haha

In real life there would be far, far less murder and way more looting.

Debatable.

And what about sex crimes during the purge? Nothing saying you can't kidnap and rape for a good 12 hours.

Cities would be warzones. The only person you can trust is yourself. Just protect yourself and the family

Okay well there would probably be way fewer murderous psychopaths dressed up in silly costumes like the movies portray.

I'm not white so I should be fine

>laws are the only thing keeping people from turning into murderous psychopaths

Wow what a great premise

In their world, they sort of make a cult of the Purge and encourage that shit though. At least among the elites.

People are generally good, so I doubt anything bad would happen. Maybe for people who live in slums, but every day is a purge day for them

>non-whites
>being fine
kek

Based purgeposter

Awww, is the wittle baby mad that daddy Trumpy is the laughing stalk?

youre a dumbass if you dont think the purge would give criminals an opportunity to profit off murder.
>murderous psychopaths
Doing illegal shit for lots of money isnt that unethical.

I would be safe in my house in Europe shitposting on Sup Forums about the retarded americans killing themselves in the name of muh freedum

>criminals

You mean people that already break the law without the purge?

>brake in your house
:thinking:

Not important?

>I'm not this guy
Thank you God.

>the laughing stalk

What about the consequences of the crimes committed, anyway? Like, yeah there's no criminal punishment, but is Dave from down the street just supposed to be like 'Hey there Greg, hope you're enjoying my tv' until the next Purge when he can steal it back? Is Jill from HR just supposed to be ok taking orders from her boss who raped her just the night before?

I'd kill myself

naw, you losers are so obsessed with trump it's almost funny

you're not allowed to call people babies when you cry about the president 24/7 by the way, nigger

>break into as many basements as I can
>shoot every autist in the stomach and let them bleed out
>capeshitting significantly reduced on this board

>Is Jill from HR just supposed to be ok taking orders from her boss who raped her just the night before?

You raped her daughter too.

>makes fun of non-whites
>"b-but Trump! H-haha!"
What is with you freaks and your unhealthy hard-on for the guy? He's a shit person but you're more in love with him then his fucking fans are. See a therapist.

Kill people who participate in it first.

Move into a bunker and go on holiday to another country every Purge
Alternatively, not live in America cause it's a shithole

Go to Spain for a weekend. Anywhere really. Conceptually the purge makes no sense. It's a bit like Saw. It's a nice series (albeit shifty at the same time) but I can never really suspend disbelief enough.

The cost to the government when some joker collapses a building in the middle of NY would be utterly insane.

I would train year round for it, find or put together a crew and steal something that would have me set for life or at least a couple of decades.

Yah, the bullshit about the Purge pushing existing tensions under the rug because we release them once a year is retarded. If anything, the purge is going to elicit more tension, since if everyone is going to inflict pain on someone during the Purge, then you've only brought tensions level to 1,000 what they were before.

betas are always obsessed with alpha males

Never said I was wealthy.

This is actually exactly how the first film ends, with a really awkward tension as they wait for the purge to end

In reality during the purge there would be just couple of "street gangs" that at most would slightly push elderly people from their rollators and scream how badass they are.

Use my tractor to create a perimeter trench and embankment around my property. Fill trench with sharpened sticks. Load up on guns and ammo.

Pretty much. A good portion of people would either commit petty crimes, or do nothing at all for fear of retribution on the same night, or the next year

>purge starts
>most people aren't sociopaths and actually appreciate not having to worry about their things being stolen and they and their loved ones being raped and murdered
>most people form coalitions and pay for armed security to protect them with any force necessary
>they also pay insurance to make sure if anything does happen to them, their families, their property, that justice is exacted the next year
>private investigators have a year to figure out who looted/murdered/raped you
>even if they don't solve all the cases they make the freedom to commit crimes untenable to the majority of looters, rapists and murderers because of the chance that the next year they will simply be executed by judge dredd type private security people
>yfw on purge day a second police force takes over for the exact same reason the original police force exists 364 days of the year
>yfw you realize if the movie took itself to its logical conclusions that it could actually be better with stories of revenge and judge dredds
God, I hate being this autistic.

Kill niggers

i'd attach a lawn chair to 10,000 helium balloons and ride the bitch out

I'm not a Burger, so if we're following the rules of the Purge being purely a Burger thing... I wouldn't even have to worry about it.

>rëddit spacing

If the purge was a real thing in my country, people would mostly just speed on the highway, consume drugs and have parties under bridges and stuff.
Sure, there could be a couple of murders too but I honestly doubt we would form gangs and kill each other. That seems to be more of a third world thing to do.

Underrated

Systematically murder all my enemies over the course of 3 or 4 Purge nights. None of them have any idea where I am since I've been off the grid for so long, yet I know where THEY are.

It's a truly liberating thing, consigning yourself to NEEThood for over 5 years. With no social media connections or anything similar you just kinda...disappear.

The whole concept of the Purge is silly because crimes have consequences beyond Purge night. I could defraud businesses and fuck with the economy but haha it's legal because all glory to the new founding fathers

>"America, SO THIRD WORLD! XD"
>I most definitely live better than you
>pretty much everyone I know lives better than you

Keep yourself in denial, foreignpleb

>*gets shot*

Lol

Just stay home and camp.

>all crime is legal for one day
>every financial institution uses this day to commit untold numbers of white collar crimes (laundering money, fraud etc)
>global financial system collapses

Poetry

This
Only in a country populated by sociopaths a purge would be mostly murders. In the rest of the world it would mostly be a rapefest

T. 60% white overweight amerifat with 100k debts

>Wealthy people will have proper defense, poor people wont have any. Thus poor people die and wealthy live.
Yeah because that worked out great for south africa and Haiti right?

They can certainly do much more interesting things with the franchise.

>literally no one I know

Again, keep yourself in denial, foreignpleb. We'll just be over here owning you in life and industry while you're still out getting incurable gonorrhea from your faggy disco parties

Is this ironicly unironic reddit spacing memeing? Because along it did was identify you as a redditor. If it wasn't unironic then you're even more pleb than the average redditor. If it wasn't ironicly unironic then you should just kill yourself.

The suburbs it's exactly where I would go for hunting, raping, and pillaging. Particularly for tripfags

>laughing stalk
>stalk
>being this retarded and yet so lacking in self awareness still trying to shitpost

I live innawoods with no real road leading to my house and both a basement and attic area, so just hang out. No one would travel the 3 hours to come and kill some shitposter. Plus it looks like I don't have good shit to steal.