You're on a date with Joan of Arc. What would you do to impress her?

You're on a date with Joan of Arc. What would you do to impress her?

Other urls found in this thread:

joan-of-arc.org/joanofarc_footnote_319.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wot?

posting real Jeanne

kill angloid scum

Better

Don't lewd the saint

Show her a magic trick.

Liberate Orleans and Paris. Oscourse.

She exists for lewding

The saint is valuable only when she turns out to be my sexslave

Dude... you messing with God know.

I have trap Lucifer to protect me

kys

Lucifer got ass kicked and work in Hell now. Should not mess with a God.

>messing with God
I'll fuck her.
This is the way I lead my life.

DUUUUUUDDDDE...

First of all I'm not christian so I don't have any duty to pay regard to him.

joan-of-arc.org/joanofarc_footnote_319.html
>Jean d'Aulon, her squire and bodyguard: "Even though she was a young girl, beautiful and shapely, and there were many times, when helping her to put on her armor or otherwise, I have seen her breasts [i.e., the shape of the breasts underneath her tunic: clothing was always worn with armor, needless to say]; and sometimes her legs completely bare when dressing her wounds, [i.e., at the siege of Paris where she was shot in the thigh] and I went near to her many times, and I was [at that time] strong, young and in my prime, never did I feel carnal desire towards her from any sight or contact I had with the Maiden; neither did any of her soldiers or squires, based on what I heard them say many times." (For the original language, see: DuParc's "Procès en Nullité...", Vol I, p. 486; for translations, see Oursel's "Les Procès de Jeanne d'Arc", p. 356, and Pernoud's "The Retrial of Joan of Arc", p. 154).

An ENTIRE ARMY of beta orbiters

Izanagi and Amataresu was a cut by the way

Nah, these were brutish soldiers who probably raped a wench or two before. They just saintzoned the poor girl.

*Cute

He won't do anything, he can't

Nobody would dare touch the Maiden

*molests the maiden*

I show her an actual gun, she will make me blowjobs everyday

I would light a hundred candles next to her.

Funny that you mentioned it. Joan historically loved cannons and other artillery like crazy and basically wanted as many of them as possible. She'd spend a lot of time sitting and talking with the various gunners in her army about how they worked. She'd have made a really good artillery officer in another time.

So I discuss and tell her about what modern artilleries can do
>tfw no medieval /k/ waifu

the weebs just did in this thread

These fucking peasants wouldn't have touched her irl