Reminder that this is one of Nate Gold's predicted out comes for this election

Reminder that this is one of Nate Gold's predicted out comes for this election.

Another reminder that Nate Gold predicted 49/50 states in 2008.

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/2016-forecast-full/
youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be
theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291684-kaine-said-in-2002-that-clinton-should-have-resigned-over
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2008 was a controlled election

Something tells me Nate kike cant predict anything now that trump ruined his credibility

This is a shill, be sure to check the name on the archive.

They probably dont even realize that we can do this.

Also reminder to report all obvious paid shills for board disruption, which is against the rules and in the sticky at the top of the board.

We can take our board back and have real discussion again, if you do your part and mass report these shills until their proxy company is range banned.

•Perjury
•Assange

Thanks for Correcting the Record

Also reminder that nate silvers predictions for Trump in the primaries discredited him forever after, and the only people who actually look at what he has to say are doing so to laugh at him.

Also reminder that anyone who feels the need to call him nate silver and point out where and what that OP pic related is, doesnt realize who they are talking to and isnt from here.

Ctr isn't real

Just more CTR BS from this poster here

Madame President

Be sure to do the same for Trump shills.

Castle for president.

Yes, it is, and we have the actual members who work for it.

Youre a very ineffective shill.

Im now flooding your shill thread with gore, and I wont be saging. Have fun, enjoy the race war.

correctrecord. org/

You're the stupidest shill i've seen

That's not even worth the .10 Cents you sell your soul for.

how can ctr be real when hillary doesn't real???

This is eye opening. Looks like I'm a #cruzmissle now

Dont forget we know the people who work for CTR and you can tell them what you think about what they are doing to this democratic countries elections, in person, any time you like.

I believe david brock was the leader IIRC

This isn't his prediction, if you read the article this is what he was saying the map might look like if hillary were to win by 15%.

Something he considers unlikely.

And ignore the drumpf queers who are saying he was wrong about primaries.

He's never been wrong about the general before. He's been wrong about prinaries plenty.

Trumpettes so triggered in this thread

LMAO I LOVE IT

derailing in progress :,)

I tried this once, and got warned by the mods for it.

mah nigga

So do it until they ban you, and then come back when its over and do it again, and do that for 7 years.

2 months is the max ban you can receive IIRC, no one gets permad.

Reminder that sage is an option

Reminder I can sage when you people report the OP for once and get it taken down, instead of unironically replying to obvious slide threads and shill posts.

i'm genuinely a hillary supporter and i would never believe this actually happening, what rock have you been living under

CROOKED hillary funded Isis

Maybe if we post nasty pictures, people will ignore reality!

ROFL

Sam Wang at Princeton is more accurate--and he's showing the same numbers as Silver

This is your ineffective CTR buddies getting called out.

It means you're failing hard at what you're supposed to be doing.

Why is it now, when people lose they pretend as if they won anyway?
Is that the everybody wins generation?

This is nate gold's "Doomsday" prediction, if everything continues to go bad for Trump for the next 3 months.

>Based leaf fighting shills with me
Thanks I already reported m8. Next up I flood with sage and spread the message along to sage

Sage

Appendectomy gone wrong?

Redneck states...UT actually isn't for Trump.

In my home state, CA might get lots of Trump votes in inland valleys, the deserts, north of Sacramento and parts of Orange and Ventura counties.

But Hillary gets much more votes from urban centers like the LA metro and SF bay areas.

Thanks for contributing to my gore folder guys!

Wait you don't advice sage? I do because cancer doesn't need to grow and be seen by others imo

Sage

It's his prediction, IF clinton won by 16%.
Not even the polls show that much of a margin.

Wang currently has Clinton winning 347--with an 88 percent chance to win

>2008 was a controlled election

how can you write this with a straight face and defend the 2016 election?

what makes you think would be different this year?

CROOKED hillary is hated by half the DNC voters

Reported you for posting gore. You have autism and are completely deluded from reality.

Also Sabato's crystal ball has Hillary winning 347. It's not just Nate Silver saying this is going to be an asswhoopin.

Well fuck man, you can eat from time to time based leafbro. Now you can eat too, or maybe we sage together its all good to me bro I got your back

Sage

Announcing reports is a bannable offense. Also this is a red board gore is allowed, you fucking newfaggot.

Texas blue. Thanks for correcting the record.
Here is your (you)

>half
Hardly, just Bernie Bro man babies that will end up voting for her anyway

Yeah I hear ya. Anything to just get the conversation going about something else. A simple "roll digits for waifus/magic powers/etc" also is effective to derail a thread

Glad to know something is being done against these shills

6 points ahead lmao. Hillary is more likely to flip Texas than Trump is to win.

GET THE FUCK OFF OF Sup Forums YOU SHILLS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder that he's not getting 49/50 with this prediction.

GET OFF OF MY SAFE SPACE REEEEEE

He might get 50/50

>We can take our board back and have real discussion again, if you do your part and mass report these shills until their proxy company is range banned.

No you're going to get banned for 48 hours for "misusing the report system" because the mod staff have absolutely no way of knowing whether something is a troll or a shill.

Get back to reality and realize this is a trumpchan

Sage

Sup Forums was left leaning until you drumpsters showed up.

Still the funniest pic on the internet.

>Sup Forums was left leaning until you drumpsters showed up.
Mmmyeahh, imma go ahead and sage this alright

Sorry I'm in your safe space.

Nah, you're mistaking public office for jail, as you are behaving like a criminal with the emails

That prediction was a week before the election you can't know what would happen between here and the General Election actually starting.

>Being this ass blasted that I'm on your board

>Still thinking hillary has any supporters

Sage

Before Trump Sup Forums had daily natsoc threads faggot

Range ban incoming

>filename
>just recently saved that old pic
>knows shit about Sup Forums

that's the worst case scenario though, hillary winning by +14

she's winning no matter what desu

>Cancuck got banned.

Heh..

I was going to comment on one of his funny images but oh well.

Yeah sure whatever
primarymodel.com/2016-forecast-full/

If we mass sage/report for a good while we get rid of most of the cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

when you see blue georgia just disregard the map

Exactly

Drumpfags should just give up. They can't win

this

Exactly why even bother.

?

If we can't win, then we will march down to Washington with our God-given right to the 2nd Amendment, when our Founding Fathers said to use it against the tyranny of governments. They were talking about Hillary getting elected.

Noone is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

but that won't happen lil guy

We all know this won't happen.You'll be mad and than get over it like with Obama.

Nice original name

>and than
These are the """educated""" People that vote for Hillary

Case closed

ya sound upset that I BTFO trumpfags on the reg

>Nate Silversteinberg predictions

Clinton lied under oath at least four times – House Committee letter

youtube.com/watch?v=23JTc9xVv3c

Were Hillary Clinton's Statements False?

youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo&feature=youtu.be

Hillary Clinton Picks TPP and Fracking Advocate To Set Up Her White House

theintercept.com/2016/08/16/hillary-clinton-picks-tpp-and-fracking-advocate-to-set-up-her-white-house/

Soros Hack Reveals Plot Behind Europe's Refugee Crisis; Media Manipulation; Cash For "Social Justice"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation

Kaine in 2002: Clinton should have resigned over Lewinsky scandal

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291684-kaine-said-in-2002-that-clinton-should-have-resigned-over