Fuck this gay earth

Fuck this gay earth

That's the first episode, the first episode was good.

This.

Sup Forums is just full of contrary muppets. Jessica Jones was decent at worst, and I personally liked it a lot. It's something different in the larger MCU, and it explores some ground that live action capeshit usually ignores, like the actual after effects of being mind controlled for a start.

Has the hipster infection spread from Sup Forums and Sup Forums, leading to posters pretending that Jessica Jones is bad?

I mostly really liked Jessica Jones. The first episode especially.

>Hugo Awards
>mean anything
GoT and Doctor Who were fellated for years,
>good
Passable at best but it is the best compared to the shitfest that came after.

I wish all you faggots could just die
>WAHH NO ONE COULD NOT DISLIKE SOMETHING YOU JUST PRETENDING CONTRARIANS CONTRARIANS
Holy shit, you're the most obnoxious trash in existence.

THANKS JEWS

Keep fighting whatever shitty strawmen you made up in your head, you're only proving me right in that you're nothing but cancer.

No, it's the final episode. The first episode was AKA Ladies' Night.

Nah you are bro chill

what's wrong with this again?? everyone loved JJ

>Hugo Awards

Literally the Cool Kids Club of SFF. I don't know why anyone takes a pay2vote system like theirs seriously.

What strawman am I making up? That you're no better than Armond White because you've decided that a critically and commercially successful show is bad for spurious reasons?

See
And do something to get cancer and die as fast as possible. I'm so sick of your shitposts.

>wanting someone to get cancer and die because they like a show that's widely regarded to be one of the best shows in the past five years
>the other guy is the shitposter

Why don't you use your big boy words and explain how the show is bad instead of just acting like a contrarian hipster who's throwing a tantrum?

>LE CONTRARIANS XDD
>LE HIPSTERS XDDD
>NO ONE COULD ACTUALLY DISAGREE WITH ME LE CRITICS XDD
How abou you stop being a piece of garbage if you want people to engage you in conversation?
Not to mention I've explained why the show is shit a billion of times.
I just want you to get cancer because you're a fucking idiot who can only shitpost and apparently you're also too dumb to understand why your trash is shitposting. Go die.

>anonymous Nigerian shoe making caligraphy class
>I've explained why the show is shit a billion times
>still not actually explaining how the show is shit while simultaneously demonstrating that he has the mental maturity of a five year old gibbon

Oh, look. A piece of garbage who can only "hipsters ;_; contrarians ;_; just pretending ;_;" when people dare to dislike something he likes cries about someone else's mental maturity.
Do the world a favor and off yourself.

>I'm too dumb to look up archives
>I don't understand why acting like a piece of shit doesn't make people want to explain anything to me
Here's a hint, I don't want to engage you in a conversation. The only desire I have from reading your posts is to go back in time and shoot your father in the gonads.

>goes to archives
>searches for posts made by 'anonymous'

You are so angry, mate. Wonder what got you so triggered. I think you need to take a nice, deep breath, go to your safe space and watch some Sargon of Akkad videos. Maybe then you won't be so offended.

Thanks for proving that you're a completely retarded shitposter.

I think you need to eat some radioactive waste and make all your relatives, including the most distant ones do the same so your moronic genes could go extinct.
>safe space
You're the last person on Earth who should even think to use that as an insult.

I was in the live threads, people weren't happy about this show. We got hyped for Luke and Nuke

So mad. God, you people are so easily offended. Your poor feelings must be in such pain. I'm so sorry to have injured someone so delicate, snowflake. It must really be rough to be asked to back up your opinion and act like a respectable adult.

But user, they were just pretending to look cool!
No one could ever be unhappy with this 10/10 masterpiece!
It's almost as great as Babadook because critics can never be wrong!

>U MAD XDD
You know what? Fuck it. Feeding time is over. You just bore me with your shit trolling at this point.

Except it's not the first episode user.
It's one of the worst episodes even that won that award for some dumb reason.

He went back to his safe space, so triggered and offended was he, rather than actually defending his opinion or managing to not sperg out in every post.

You're still not trying. You can stop now. I only give (You)s out of pity at this point.

No, I'm not trying. That's how easily triggered you are. This shit's easier than Mario Kart's 50cc courses on Very Easy.

What a weird thread.

Anyhow, I thought Jessica Jones was pretty good, but the worst thing about the show was Jessica herself, she was unlikable, bit of a cunt, and I don't Ritter played her that well either.

She was gross too, considering she wore the same clothes for the entirety of the first season, she must've smelt terrible.

This. Everyone knows the Hugo Awards have been meaningless for years now (case in point: the most abhorrently terrible episode of Star Trek: Enterprise, "A Night in Sickbay", was nominated for a Hugo Award)

No problem here at all.

Great show with great style, tone, writing, characters, performances etc. The only real issues were the cringey dialogue that these MCU Netflix show all seem to suffer from at times and the the plot having to be stretched a bit to cover 13 episodes.

The thing I appreciated most is the show actually had a driving narrative and a consistent tone and protagonist who actually had a character arc. The show actually had a story to tell and a reason to exist beyond LOOK AT YOUR FAVORITE HERO YOU RECOGNIZE PORTRAYED BY AN ACTOR ON A SCREEN. An actual show rather than capeshit.

It's shit because is a propaganda show to make niggers feels good.

>Great show with great style, tone, writing, characters, performances
Holy shit, these are some damn low standards.

>tfw I loved the Babadook

Why does Sup Forums hate Jessica Jones? I liked it.

Because Sup Forums is Sup Forums and Sup Forums gets triggered by females or black people and gets double triggered by females getting nailed by black people.

And by "gets triggered by" I mean "masturbates through tears to"

Babadook killed my faith in critics and the idea that modern horror movies could be good.
It's not all that different from Jessica Jones, though in that it's a completely incompetent and dull piece of shit without a hint of subtlety that is seen as "intellectual and engaging" by idiot critics.

Because it can only be seen as good if CW-tier garbage capeshit is all you're watching.

>Hugo Awards
Literally just a way for an "exclusive club" to jerk each other off.

Yeah, it's always Sup Forums or Sup Forums or anyone else, never perfect infallible Sup Forums. People like you are the reason why Sup Forums is such a garbage board now.

You're the only one who's mentioned females or black people. Jeez, Sup Forumsmblr...

>anyone that says they don't like something I like is a damn sexist racist gobbledygooker!!! It's not possible to have different opinions to me!
Jesus fuck, just slit your throat, you dumb faggot.

Only because the 'critics' in this thread aren't actually offering any reasons as to why the show is bad, which leaves a vacuum that the rest of us fill in.

Shh, JJ-fags are incapable of even comprehending the idea that someone except LE EBUL RACISTS AND SEXISTS can dislike their perfect flawless show.
Leave him be.

How? By having the black male manipulated by the white woman and having his black wife get killed off in order to push the white woman's story?

>which leaves a vacuum that the rest of us fill in.
Yeah, that's something Sup Forumsmblr sure as fuck loves doing. They fucking love strawmanning and putting words in peoples mouths.

Your whole argument is literally "the Jews did this!", except replace Jews with Sup Forums and Sup Forums. You autists spam this in every fucking thread. It's unfathomable for people to have different opinions on a fucking imageboard forum built on opiniated discussions. Sup Forums isn't this perfect hugbox you seem to think it is.

Why bother? Everyone knows you will keep moving the goalposts or straight-up ignoring the points being made, and then scream how anyone who criticizes your shit show is LE CONTRARIAN.

Why have you not posted what the flaws of the show are if it's not because it stars a woman and black man?

By not actually explaining what your issues are with the show and just automatically gainsaying the opinions of those who disagree with you, that's exactly what you're being. Just tell us why it's bad without just constantly saying that it's bad and not backing anything that you're saying up.

That's convenient

Having to come up with hyperboles because someone didn't explain their opinion on a show is fucking ridiculous. I liked the show but I haven't explained why. Have you explained why you like the show? Maybe you like the show because the rape theme turns you on. See, I filled in the vacuum you left with your ill explained opinion with a stupid hyperbole. I can do it too!

If you want your opinion to be taken seriously then say something that's serious.

You're not even fucking explaining why you like the show, you dumb autist.

It's the OP that started the entire argument. All he said was 'Fuck this gay earth' in the opener with a picture of the Hugo Award. He never actually explained why the show is bad, or why it doesn't deserve the award. As the person who made the original claim that started the entire thread, then he has to actually maintain and back up that argument. He's free to leave otherwise, but it would be nice to know why someone even started a thread in the first place.

That's my experience of arguing with your scumbag kind, JJfag.
And have another round with you idiots shitposting and acting like smug cunts? No thanks.
You should take your own advice

You know, there's stuff I liked and disliked about this series, but the fact that everyone is treating it like it's perfect makes me hate the show.

Is it that bad that people act like the first female led show ever?

Well, gee. Now that you've insulted me, I'll get right on that. Because that's how adults act.

I'm more mad how everyone treats Boregrave as the best most interesting and scariest villain ever.
He was goddamn awful.

He got tranqed in like the 4th episode. That's the easiest way to take away a character's intimidation.

No one's treating it like it's perfect. It's just expected that, when you begin an argument, you be able to maintain it.

Sup Forums was a mistake

That doesn't justify using hyperboles to explain why they didn't like the show though. Branding someone as a racist or sexist just because they dislike a show with a female lead is fucking stupid. I'm not a misandrist or racist just because I don't enjoy Power. You're just creating even more of the shitty discussion that you yourself are complaining about.

So what? You could blow Lex Luthor's head off if you were careful and smart enough. Just because a villain is a common mortal who has a single power doesn't mean that he can't be well written or well depicted. He was fairly consistently menacing and almost always had the upper hand over Jessica, even when it appeared that he didn't. It was a cat and mouse game where the roles were switching throughout the narrative.

>>No one's treating it like it's perfect.
Twitter, Tumblr, Marvel fans...

But that's the thing. If you have your villain rendered so vulnerable so early, it makes him less scary of a threat.

All the OP has to do is explain why he thinks it's bad, something that he's refused to do over and over, with no actual reasons given as to why he won't back up what he's saying. He then throws petulant tantrums and throws around insults when someone expects him to comport himself like a reasonable adult.

source?

>waaaaa he insulted me mommy :(((
>just ignores my line of argument
Jesus, you cunts are hypocritical whiny retards. Sup Forums isn't your fucking safespace. Why would you even bother using the internet if you don't expect people to fling insults everywhere?

Not even that. He wasn't even slightly intimidating at all even if you got rid of that scene. He was a fucking joke of a villain.
>He was fairly consistently menacing
How does it feel to have standards so damn low?

A good example to go off of is the Incredibles. When Syndrome is first introduced, it's as a pathetic fan boy who's treated like a joke by the person that he's idolized. Does that rob him of his power later on in the narrative?

Jessica Jones actually reminds me of a lot of old school sci-fi. Like where they'd choose some social and political issue and write around that topic.

If I'm going to have a discussion with someone, I would prefer it to be with someone who acts like an adult, rather than like a child ready to throw their toys around and scream obscenities at me rather than actually argue their points. Makes me wonder how you act at work, and how the people you're around on a daily basis handle you.

Rosenberg just can't make a villain intimidating, that's all.

I know I compare these shows a lot, but NBC's Hannibal got repeatedly tranq'd, bitchslapped by a cancer patient and strung like a piece of meat.
He remained consistently terrifying throughout the entire season.

Jessica Jones went out of the way to make Kilgrave as pathetic as humanly possible. It was goddamn annoying to realize that this absolutely unthreatening retard manchild is your main antagonist.

Jessica Jones was worse than the second season of Daredevil and the second season of Daredevil was mediocre as shit.

>If I'm going to have a discussion with someone, I would prefer it to be with someone who acts like an adult, rather than like a child ready to throw their toys around and scream obscenities at me
Kind of like how you been doing this entire time?

Right? Like a mix between a noir story and the seventies Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

You seem to be under the misapprehension that you're talking to one person, and that only one person could find your behavior to be loathesome. I know it's hard to act like an adult, rather than someone whose skin is so then that a breeze could punch through it, but I promise that it's possible.

Please, just say something that's of note or of interest, rather than just spewing bile all over your keyboard.

>You seem to be under the misapprehension that you're talking to one person
You too.

Yea this is a better way of saying what I meant when I said it's actually about something here

Again, you're just jumping to assumptions because it's unfathomable that someone can hold different opinions to you. Me insulting your retarded post doesn't invalidate what I said. Why aren't you explaining why you like the show? You're obsessively asking others to explain themselves without you doing that yourself. And now you're using me insulting you as an excuse. Jesus, you argue like a fucking child. Immediately deflecting to unrelated things while assuming the absolute worst of anyone you argue with. Oh and mind you, people insult each other all the fucking time in busy work places.

the fuck is that science fiction? I mean I liked it but I thought the Hugo award was literally for sci-fi

>Jessica Jones went out of the way to make Kilgrave as pathetic as humanly possible. It was goddamn annoying to realize that this absolutely unthreatening retard manchild is your main antagonist.

But that's the point. How else would you expect someone who would obsess over and mentally control a woman, making them into a sex puppet? In order for someone to see nothing wrong with that, then they'd have to be pretty pathetic, as a human being. But someone doesn't have to not be sad in order to be incredibly dangerous. Look at Elliot Rodgers, he was incredibly pathetic, did that make him any less possible to kill a bunch of people? Or the scumbag that shot up that gay nightclub.

How ironic. That user wasn't even me.

Why should I treat you or what you're saying seriously, when you refuse to be a serious person?

What the fuck is this cunt even on about now? What a fucking baby. Jesus fuck.

>Sup Forums once against showing why it's the worst

>continues to act like a fourteen year old
>sees nothing wrong with it
>demands to be taken seriously despite not understanding what being taken seriously means

A villain should never be this pathetic if you want them to be intimidating. They can be pathetic but not to the point where there's nothing even slightly menacing about them.
And don't give me the "powers make him scary" bullshit. It never worked when it comes to salvaging bad unthreatening villains.
Kilgrave was a complete fucking joke that's impossible to take seriously.

>a bunch of real idiots = good fictional villains
No. Otherwise Criminal Minds villains would be the best on television.

>No. Otherwise Criminal Minds villains would be the best on television.

What I mean is that someone who would do the things that Kilgrave did would be as pathetic as he comes across. The only amount of power that he has is his mind control ability, so that's what made him menacing. Even when he couldn't directly control Jessica, he was still able to influence everything that she did, to the extent that he was able to force her to take pictures of herself, and he didn't need to lay a finger on anyone to make her do it. Didn't have to mind control her to do it either.

>uses ad hominem like "YOU'RE RACIST AND SEXIST!!" when people disagree with his opinions
>someone calls you out on your ad hominem and uses ad hominem in return
>ignore their argument completely, deflect to completely unrelated things and then whine saying:
>"OMG YOU'RE JUST 14, UGH, BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE YOU CHILD. BET YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS LOL"
Whatever man, if you don't want to continue this discussion and constantly whine about unrelated things like a paranoid whiny cunt, then continue doing so by yourself.

A good comic book comparison would be Scarecrow. Completely unintimidating without his gas or his tricks, but when he's in control of the game board, he's easily able to go toe to toe with Batman. Same with Riddler.

Just take some calm, deep breaths, man. You don't have to be so upset about what other people say to the extent that you let them influence your emotional state.

You honestly seem far more upset than he does.

I think Sup Forums is the only place I've seen outright hate this show.

And don't try to claim that you're all more intelligent than everyone outside of here, we all know that ain't the case.

Now you're pretending like I'm the one who's mad after crying that I insulted you. Literally a "u mad?" argument. Take some time to reflect on yourself man, you clearly think you're far more mature than you actually are.

I mean, if you're projecting...then I guess?