Miles has Peter

>Miles has Peter
>Kamala has Carol
>All Sam has is a broken helmet
Why does this kid always seem to get the short end of the stick?

That's the originally solicited cover for Spider-Man #7. Pic related is the new cover of the issue in question.

BECAUSE HE'S BUILT FOR SUFFERING
I WANT TO HUG HIM

Because Marvel refuses to acknowledge Richard Rider existed.

>tfw you have to choose between two Gwens

I'll never not be forever salty.

I think you mean he always gets the broken stick

He's the marvel equivalent to a Green Lantern and therefore must suffer

It's just the rules. If you want a nice life stay the fuck out of space

but you know kamala is the endgame

>>Miles has Peter
Miles really needs his backstory revisited
If Molecule man integrated him into the 616-8 universe, then Miles' old backstory just doesn't work

Suffering is the foundation of all great Marvel heroes. I think this is a sign Sam has a long and healthy future ahead of him.

He's coming soon. And even Alanso went back on saying Richard has no fans.

Sam will probably be gone by the end of 2017.
Rich's return pretty much spells the end for Sam.

>Implying
Lana is end game

He's about to have a book

I'm glad he's coming back, but I really wish Marvel would at least tell us who the writer is.

>>Kamala has Carol
Honestly, that just means she's in the same boat that Sam.

i dont think rich is coming back, i think its the world mind with richs personality thats going to come back

They said Richard will the main focus for Volume 7.
I doubt Marvel would be THAT stupid.

That's not true.

That's IMPOSSIBLE.

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCLKING NOW

did they specify how richard was even coming back? seemed pretty dead beforehand

>Miles is going to get disillusioned with Peter because of CWII
>Kamala is going to get disillusioned with Carol because of CWII
>Sam is getting Rich back to go on buddy cop adventures through space together and jam about how fucking stupid Civil Wars are
Sam wins in the end.

Didn't say anything other than him coming back.
It was at SDCC. There's a lot of things unconfirmed, like the number of limbs he'll have, but for now, I'm just enjoying the fact that he's coming back.

holy shit, they remembered that Lana exists?

What else has she been up to since Ultimate ended?

>What else has she been up to since Ultimate ended?
Nothing, really.

I feel sorry for the poor guy, he's actually a good hero who's underrated. I hope his recent encounter with The Captain changes him.

>The Captain
Wait from Nextwave?! Now this book got attention.

Do Peter and/or Carol ever actually mentor Miles or Kamala? Or do they just say "yeah you can use my name" and that's it?

Carol has Kamala leading her task force in the Civil War thing, I think.

>being dead in comics
It means nothing

Yeah it was amazing

Carol does mentor Kamala.Peter feels more like Miles's older brother.Not saying that Peter does not help Miles but it's a different dynamic from Carol and Kamala.

A broken helmet is a better mentor than Carol will ever be.

This af.

>Why does this kid always seem to get the short end of the stick?
Because Sean Ryan is a shitty writer.

If anything it made him feel worse.

>Didn't say anything other than him coming back.
"Hey kid, you're the best Nova ever. I'm off to be door again."

>Nextwave hasn't really been a thing in a long time

Assuming the rough formula of 4 years IRL = 1 year comic-time (plus the timeskip after SW), Nextwave ended roughly three years ago.

>The Captain's just been sitting on the ship, drinking alone, for three years.

Ewing's the only one that has mentioned it until this, I think.

I think Machine Man might've made a passing reference to not remembering what happened in that time when he was with Red Shulky

>holy shit, they remembered that Lana exists?
I'm super happy for this but U.May, U.MJ and U.Gwen are now fucking dead
I'll take nothing after they go to Paris is canon anymore because the story didn't need to be continued.

They had her walk away and then,Kamala appeared on like the next panel.

So I'm assuming she's pretty much gone from the book

Duggan and Yost also shat on him too but the difference is that they made him oblivious about most of it.

That said Sam also is a kid that sees the positive side of things, he gets sad and feels like shit but he always gets up and moves on with a bittersweet feeling at worst.

Which is interesting when you compare it to how Rich is, Rich always had internalized bullying and self doubt and he tends to be his own worst enemy when he's depressed. He does pull through in the end though but the man can never be fully happy (and the Annihilation war didn’t do him favors).

Rich's good quality however is that he won't take shit from people, he fights back. Sam is young and inexperienced so sometimes he does let others shit on him until he gets to his tipping point (like with Vision for example).

As far as Miles knows, his history has remained exactly the same (hence why he kinda freaked when he saw his mom alive again), but decides to just roll with what MM did for him. Reworking his back story would be moot at this point

How deep, realmakesuthink

>his history has remained exactly the same
Unless he remembers Battleworld, and therefore the previous universes and all that happened, I doubt that.

Because he'd be wondering how Peter came back as an adult running a company

Someone post the Sam spaghetti page

He knows he's not in his universe. He's just had 8 months to assimilate to the new universe he's in, which isn't too hard when it's significantly better than the Ultimate Universe, and his friends and family got to come along to.

>UJess is dead despite being far more interesting than 616Jess
>UGwen is dead despite being far more interesting than Spider-Gwen

Why.

>He knows he's not in his universe
Has he said so? I hadn't noticed

>his friends and family got to come along to.
"Wait, what happened to my Peter and his Aunt May and MJ and Gwen and"
"Sssshhhhhhhhh. They're in a better place now, free from Bendis and Slott."

It's been implied he remembers. Ganke said he's been acting weird for 8 months and it has been 8 months in-universe since Secret Wars.

Because Marvel doesn't love you and Brevoort doesn't want you to be happy so by some twisted stockholm syndrome logic you keep buying Marvel

You're aware that they bringing Dick Ryder back, right

Nope he's going to be a main character and co star with Sam, that's confirmed too.

I don't think anyone has flat out copped to remembering. Black Panther alluded to it in his book when he's monologuing about Manifold. Miles' shock at the existence of his mother and Ganke tells him he's been acting weird the past 8 months. Peter seems to know Reed, Sue, and family are alive and well.

This isn't funny. I know this feeling too well, you fucking asshole

Don't put it past Marvel to do something stupid like having Rich give Sam all of the Nova Force so he can die again.

I felt that too, bro

well, they didn't treat it as particularly funny, which is good. Shit's rough aye

She has only appeared on 2 pages

Waid's Kamala is a bit weird she doesn't feel like Kamala.