How do we fix Turkey?

How do we fix Turkey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VbZDyr2LkdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we leave the damn roaches alone

it is beyond saving for thousands of years.

take cucks like this to europe instead of Somalians

It's already perfect

Just burn it to the ground. Spare Istanbul and give it back to the Greeks. Let the Kurds and Armenians fight over the rest of the ashes.

Can't be fixed. Roaches are immune to nukes

nuke

remove islam.

Command not found.

Try again?

I would gladly go and live europe and enjoy fine white woman. enjoy dying in civil war lol

>go and live europe and enjoy fine white woman

Why don't people like you ever think about going east? You always bring your filth to Europe. Think east for once. Go to fucking Korea or something.

system call remove islam

smother it in gravy

We reinstall Byzantium.

Ahahahaha aptal orospu çocuğu Avrupa'ya gittiğinde senin gibi vatanından kaçan korkak gavatları insan yerine koyacaklarını gerçekten düşünüyorsan bütün söylediğim hakaretleri hak eden bir döl artığından başka birşey değilsin

I don't know but can you ship the parts I'm waiting on that need to come from there already it's been 3 weeks.

You've poached by the roach. Hope you didn't pay up front.

Never we pay after received

Little Boy and/or Fat Man

amk kurdleri iste daha ne bekliyon cCc

Carve it up and give it back to the Greeks, Kurds, Armenians, Assyrians, etc.

With multiple megaton warheads.

orospu evladı soysuz, anca senin gibi kürt piçleri kaçar zaten

>How do we fix Turkey?

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).

2. Place onion, celery, and carrot in a large, shallow roasting pan.

3. Place turkey, breast side up, on top of the vegetables in the roasting pan. Pat the outside and inside of the turkey dry with paper towels.

4. Combine salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Season the inside of the turkey with about 1/3 of the salt mixture. Fold wing tips under the bird.

5. Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat until the edges begin to turn golden, about 2 minutes. Cook and stir rosemary and sage for 1 minute.

6. Place rosemary and sage inside the cavity of the turkey; reserve melted butter. Tie the legs together with twine.

7. Brush outside of the turkey completely with the melted butter. Season with remaining 2/3 of the salt mixture.

8. Bake turkey, uncovered, in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 3 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone should read 180 degrees F (82 degrees C). Remove the turkey from the oven and allow to rest in a warm area 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.

We don't speak Cockroachese here.

What did he mean by this

Are you autistic?

banene lan gerizekalı orospu çocukları t*rk*ye çok sikimde sanki :DDDDDDDD avrupaya gitsemde hayatımı yaşaşam aq
sikim t*rk
sikim atat*rk
sikim t*rk*y*

>How do we fix Turkey?
Anthrax.

Sen niye hala helyumlanmadın qnq?

Supply Kurds with weapons. Saction Turkey.

It's always worked.

Nuke it.

>it always worked
They are rebelling for over 100 years they still have not established a single state that lasted more than 5 years.

everyone will survive though

it'd work better if you'd throw those weapons to a hole

There were also 250.000 deserters during our war of independence, you probably are the spawn of one of these worthless cucks

Stop polluting our gene pool and go to europe you spineless weakling

It's the only way.

based turk

Return eastern Anatolia to the Armenians and western Anatolia to the Greeks.

It would be cool if you guys somehow remove islam but since you can't just fucking assasinate erdofag.Damn it feels sad when your country becomes a islamic state

idk I'm pretty happy about seeing Turkey being run into the ground :)

Remove Turk from turkey and you'll find the key

What did do wrong except Armenian genocide,and maybe genociding kurdish population (Which it was just not our military pkk burned some villages to.)and Supporting Isis we were not the only supporter come on guys don't blame everyting on Turkey.
Ps:We are sorry for everything

Is this the guy who was beheaded later on?

armenian genocide was pretty bad, then you went and let k*rds literally shit all over armenian land

you deserve everything, my dear kebab

>pic related, it is too late now to say sorry

Wow, no clue. Hope not. He's my fave meme.

Well what if we somehow get rid of islam in our country and acknowledge the Armenian genocide and join the fight against isis would you forgive our nation.

Oldugun yerde kal, yeterince turk var burda.

2 turk fazla turk

a lot of ifs... godspeed friend

Like you would fix any roach infestation, with gas.

The way all pigs are fixed. A small incision and a squeeze

underrated

>ey lmao

Force feed them pork

The things ı just said could be happening right know if the fucking coup was not staged by erdofag by himself.
Ps:Don't post dead coup soldiers i cry to sleep

Was expecting this to be the first post. Sup Forums is disappointing.

R A I D
A
I
D

if we do will you go back to your shithole?ülkenden nefret mi ediyosun?

Lots of gravy.

Not immune to being hit with slippers.

They tried that and where quite successful (retard Turks who still wanted to wear their headscarf in public and rape children feld to countries where it was still legal, like Germany), then Erdogan came.

Countries like Turkey and Iran are the perfect example of why the religious right wing shouldn't be in power.

Basileia Romaion.

RIP

Yeah, maybe.

there4s nothing to fix
we just need cheaper beef

Countries like Turkey and Iran are the perfect example of why middle eastern countries should learn america will never be their friends

>M-MUH FRIENDS
Your idea of a friend is a caregiver who feeds you with a spoon and wipes your ass when you shit. And you're on diarrhea.

>get rid of islam
Ülkenin %97 si müslüyken o biraz zor iş onun yerine jihadi jihad olanları ülkeden atsak yada iyice toplum gözünde itibarları zedelense zaten halk eski kültürel müslüman haline geri dönücek raylar yerine oturacak
>acknowledge the Armenian genocide
Kek kürt eşkiyalar tarafında ratata edildiler diye Ağrı Dağını hiç vermeye niyetim yok aynı şekilde eminim seninde yoktur
>join the fight against isis
He yapalımda zaten Suriye'de sıçıyorlarken bizde girelim şehirledeki uyuyan hüceleri uyandıralım anamız bacımız metroda patlasın
birde
youtube.com/watch?v=VbZDyr2LkdI
He more looks like he got shot than lynched

I wish turkey returned to old Asia Minor that was populated by Ionian Greeks, their cities and culture were comfy af.

>get rid of islam
Bunu derken bu koyu akpli dincilerden bahsediyorudum yani ülke herzaman bir müslüman ülke kalacak ama en azından laik bir hükümetimiz olsun anlamında söylemek istedim
>acknowledge the Armenian genocide
Ermeni katliamını kabul edince ağrı dağını vericeğimizi düşünmüyorum ama öyle bir durum olursa tabikide vermek istemem.
>join the fight against isis
Doğru dedin.

This