Why is that the alt-right don't generally get movies? Example:

Why is that the alt-right don't generally get movies? Example:

>Starship Troopers
>LOL FASCISM IS COOL GUYS
>Elyisum
>LOL SHITSKINS ARE FUCKING GHEY LOL
>Children of Men
>REEE WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL PEOPLE!!

They completely miss the point of every remotely socio-political film ever made, and project/insert their own views into everything. Is this because the alt-right attracts

They get triggered very easily

People see what they want to see and all of those points could be argued no matter what the faggot directing the movie wanted the audience to come away with

Everyone does that. David Lynch said after reading multiple reviews of Eraserhead that no one truly understood what it meant. You just notice the Alt-right doing it because you have a prejudice against them.

constant visits to Sup Forums have warped their minds into actively looking for things they hate.

you now realise all the alt right morons are underage

There's an inability to understand subtlety or symbolism among conservative people.

What do you think Elyisum is about?
The three films the director has made so far all share the same message about what happened to childhood and how he was forced to move to canada

what are some right wing currently active directors?

only one i can think of are Peter Berg and Michael Bay (also fuck the haters I like both)

guy who wrote Sicario and Hell or High Water most likely too

Most people didn't get the point of Starship Troopers because they didn't read the book.

It is not a satire of facism.. just because Paul Verhoeven made it that way.. means he didn't get the book either.

You forgot They Live

>why are these morans so stupid?

lel. the best part is knowing theyll have shit lives with shit amerikuk jorbs if they dont get drafted and kilt

Why is that the left-wingers don't generally get grammar?

Probably just that all the people who insert their politics into daily life in the way outspoken alt right people do want to insert their politics into movies too

>elysium
that totally was the plot of elysium tho

you clearly didn't understand district 9 if you think elysium was doing anything but shitting on shitskins
neil bloomkampf

Look mommy I did it, I posted Sup Forumsbait shitposting on a board other than Sup Forums are you proud of me mommy

Get Out is another great example of this

Yes it is

why ya'll so salty

Damn that film studies degree is basically paying for itself.

because they're very dumb. I try to keep an open mind to other political views but whenever I cross paths with the alt-right they're always fucking idiots that can barely string a coherent thought to a conclusion.

Because they also don't get politics or reality