New episode of TMNT today at 11

New episode of TMNT today at 11

Broken Foot
>When Leonardo secretly allies himself with Karai, he gets himself into deeper danger than he could have realized.

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/hc7tun.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First time watching this in months because last season bored me. What happened to the triceratons and why are they back in NY again?

they stop them with the help of the Fugitoid and some time and space traveling adventures.

"Acumen Chemical" ....

>Shinigami called Karai senpai

cue the shipping fanart

This is the first episode ive ever seen of this show, that moon blade shinigami has makes no sense.

Can someone explain how karai got that worm out of her brain and is suddenly a human again

They got the worm out of her brain just before the Triceraton arc, and she's not completely human. When the Foot recaptured her, Stockman was able to mostly stabilize her mutation. Notice how she healed her burns by shifting to snake skin for a bit.

>That 2007 movie reference.

Nice. Hopefully this means more stuff outside of the comics and 2K87 will be acknowledged more.

It's so nice to see the guys back in New York again. Space Adventures was fun, but went on a few episodes too long...

I'm still hoping for Casey to get a little character development before this season ends. Something. ANYTHING.

What's the meaning of that?

Somebody post the sexy girl in one of the latest episodes. I haven't watched, but I saw a webm of her.

Shinigami?

YES! This show has good waifus.

>witch girl playing Castlevania

Once again she proves she is best girl.

Kinda felt like a season one episode. Which is good.

Best episode in a long time but wish they had some balls and damaged a character permanently though. Don was obviously not going to bite it but all that lava exploding and none of the bad guys except the expendable robots got hurt, kinda BS. They need to up the ante and show some consequences for these fights.

>written by Peter Di Cicco

No Auman in sight. That explains it.

Is that why Auman Chemicals got blown up?

>they didn't keep their space tech weapons

My only gripe with the season so far, but I can see myself getting over it.

If only...

>this taught me I was wrong
>now instead I'm going to go after the huger risk

Is Splinter a bad parent? Wrangle in your daughter ffs. How old is she anyway, like 16? Put your rat foot down and ground her.

That absolutely made sense for Karai. She is Shredder's kid regardless of Splinter being her real father.

Well going from the view of the show that nurture trumps nature with the Turtles being Splinter's sons despite them not even being the same species. The Shredder is ultimately more Karai's father than Splinter is right now.

>>witch girl playing Castlevania

It was Ghosts n Goblins, you alpha faggot.

It was the PSP port of Rondo of Blood, specifically this boss.

Baxter Stockman is the one who fucked up the mutagen batch in the first place and he was able to fix it. Splinter got the brain worm out of her with his healing mantra.

Shinigami is so great. Her and Mona are the best things to come out of this series.

Jesus, predictable plots. Leave Karai alone for a while, she will turn on you idiots.

Yeah I think that what I hate most about the nick Turtles, they are moralsing idiots.

>black suit
>yellow belt

She's like a sexy Batgirl

I still don't understand why the back of her hair is yellow. It looks dumb.

It's dyed because they wanted to give her a more "punk rock" look. Red or purple would probably be more flattering.

Man Nick Hun is lame...
(Bruce Lee rocks as a hero but as a thug? Fack off)
Hope he mutates into something cool soon.

I thought it was to create the visage of a cobra.

She's totally gonna turn into a cat

But that is April.

Isn't she immune to transformation?

Doesn't she have a home to go to? Where's her dad? Why does she choose to live in some stinky sewer?

files.catbox.moe/hc7tun.webm

You know, its really starting to piss me off that they keep forgetting that the girls all have power just so the turtles have to save them.
It better stop!

Or else what?

I dunno...
Story time mooncalfe fan comic or something.

I always lose interest in TMNT when they go into space, I'm glad they're done with that shit now.

It made sense in her head sure but was still pretty dumb logic

Last week I think he was fine since she seemed a little more calm in her mission by the end of the episode but at the end of this week he gives a bit of a shocked/"oh no" look on his face while she is walking away and I'm sure doesn't end trying to stop her. It is one thing to let your child experience failure and what is wrong first hand but that shit right here will get you killed.

I've been wondering about that for the past few episodes. I think it is just one of those "I trust the path you've chosen, now go and do whatever the fuck you want" situations kids on TV go through.

Ogod were never gonna see mona again.

Isn't there like a 6 month time difference? She might come to earth to visit next season.

Why wait, she's in the intro.
She could come looking for her baby-daddy any day now.

Karai's outfit could do with being a bit more clingy.

Glad the ass focus is back. A pity that April's ass seems to have been nerfed thanks to the new outfit

>Glad the ass focus is back. A pity that April's ass seems to have been nerfed thanks to the new outfit
Karai has the ass while Soul raper has the tits. is there a shot of her knock out on the ground in the factory. They really show off there.
ACE chemicals

this
let Karai and Shinigami galumph about on their own for a while. Build a relationship the audience can get invested in.

I want to get invested in a relationship with Shinigami

Okay... instead look like stealth, broading or dark, Dark Leo looks a walking huddle.

>you're the silly one
>i like you
The shipping is strong this season

There was one ninja that fell in the lava tho