"Hey Pete. Maybe we can go to Stark Labs for a little time to ourselves...."

>"Hey Pete. Maybe we can go to Stark Labs for a little time to ourselves...."

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/racial/language/le-a.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry Le-a, you're not really my type.

Or subspecies.

Why didn't you photoshop the rest of her?

If not human, what species is your type?

Holy shit her arms are long

MAKE HER ALBINO OR NOTHING, SONY!

>"We can't, she hates you, remember that he doesnt like people taller than him."

This movie has more manlets than Robert Downey Jr's personal mirrors room.

>Flash is fat
>Flash is shorter than Pete
>Flash is shorter than MJ
>Flash is shorter than Liz Allen

>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''bully''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>"Hey Pete. How do you like my new T-shirt?"

Sorry not into half monkeys pls become Irish or Scottish descent and we can bang in the meantime Imma go after Gwen

Nah, she's just bony.

>Implying niggers aren't less than Human.

Was Flash even really a bully in Lee and Ditko's ASM?

He came off as someone Peter just argues with

I thought Sup Forums liked brown girls.

>Le-a

How am I supposed to pronounce that? Do da dash don't be silent?

Eh she's pretty enough.

Brown isn't the same as niggers.

I'd be way more comfortable with that. I'm still gonna be annoyed by the race change because I dislike change, but I could at least begrudgingly accept it if she has the right hair color.

Set photos show her normal hair with a dumb purple streak in it.

brown was never black
These threads are terrible they're just race baiting but I guess the fits the country just fine.

She's not full black though. Looks brown to me.

JUST

>She's not full black though

Doesn't matter. If it's even remotely detectable, might as well be full nigger.

>Looks brown to me.

Are you not seeing the obvious niggerish features on her face?

You know Spider-Man ain't real right? It's all fuckin make-believe.

>Not liking all skin tones
How does it feel not getting to fuck anything you want?

The only thing I notice would be the slightly large nose but they cast Jewish bitches to play white bitches all the time so I don't care that much. Otherwise she's cute.

Come on dude just tone it down stop trying so hard to bait tumblrites, this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums.

I think it really says something about me that I'm fine with this if she has that hair color.

not him but it feel pretty good having basic standards

>Not liking all skin tones
Sorry that blacks aren't attractive.

>How does it feel not getting to fuck anything you want?

Not bad. I'll never get to fuck girls because I'm ugly as all hell. So it' something I don't fret over.

Okay, seeing this picture of her is a little better on how she'll look as MJ, and while it's no where near perfect, maybe I can hope she'll play her well.

But who am I kidding? They won't even give her red hair.

Maybe at the very least she'll be written like she was in the comics.

It's funny, you know. I think you can make Peter Parker black without having him be Miles Morales or a separate character in a movie, but MJ? I just can't see it. Does anyone else feel this way or is it me only?

Hell, I'd be fine with a black Dick Grayson even. I think the main problem with this casting is that in her core, Mary Jane is actually one of the most whitest girls you know. I'm not saying that in an insulting way or anything, but c'mon. She drinks shit like Starbucks, wears nice clothing from the mall and shit, probably tweets all the time...She's too white.

user, you can get pussy. I know you can. It's called freaky pussy, and they're not very hard unless you act weird and are unaware of it. Believe me, girls can get behind fat chicks if you're likable enough. That doesn't mean be overly nice though--nice guys always finish last. Just be chill and confident, try to look handsome however you can, practice hygiene, and know how to talk. It's easier than you'd expect if you think about it.

I believe in you.

race isn't skin deep

black chicks with caucasian features are 10/10 but most of them look like apes and if you're attracted to apes you've set the bar too low

Hey Pete let me AX you question whatchu get on the maff test (math test)

>not being attracted to all female creatures that can rouse your penis from its slumber

It's like you don't like sex or something, senpai.

>It's called freaky pussy

So, promiscuous girls? Nah. I've been around those types. One or two were cute even. But no. I treat them like a public swimming pool; I don't go in because everyone's been in them.

FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF
FUCK
>OFF

>Kenneth Choi
>Principal Morita

All of my YES!

I fully anticipate a 'My grandpa fought alongside Captain America' lecture in the movie.

"La-(something)-a"

Making fun of LeTisha, LeQuisha, LePhillipa, and all kinds of other names that are kinda unwieldy.

t. guy who likes women who aren't white.

"Fuck off nigger"

>Michelle
>implying it isn't Michelle Jimenez, MJ

She's gonna dye it red in the last scene.

I thought it was a reference to this.

grandma get off Sup Forums

>axes you
this always made me laugh in hs
I always got punched for correcting them too

Isn't this a Key & Peele joke?

I mean obviously there's a real person but it feels like someone heard the Key & Peele joke, tracked the person down, and tried to make a meme out of public humiliation with- judging by the way they delibrately spell "asks" as "axes"- racist undertones.

Okay, of all the casting choices, Zendaya Coleman easily makes the most sense, she's extremely popular with girls and she can act/

it's just a dumb racist meme

snopes.com/racial/language/le-a.asp

> Interestingly, according to a 2006 census estimate only about 7.2% of the racial makeup of the Louisiana parish where "Le-a" is said to live (Livingston) was African-American. If the story was concocted for the purpose of making a disapproving point about a presumed penchant among one segment of the population for its naming children in wildly unorthodox fashion, it's curious that the tale was set in a Louisiana parish that is predominantly non-black.

You might be thinking this.
youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

All humans look like apes, user.

because we are

Anyone else get a tranny/intersex vibe off 'her'?

Yes because trannies usually become disney channel child stars and have mainstream success
Christ you're retarded

Yeah I do, I was going to post about it but it seemed completely irrelavant to the thread but yeah, something seem off, like a crossdresser vibe, something masculine coming off of her, maybe it's the facial proportions, I don't know.