Leafy Getting Red pilled

Guys I think Leafy is getting increasingly red pilled, I wonder when he will come out as a Trump supporter

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5EXV2xso2A

fuck off with this faggot, cant stand even a second of his shitty clickbait videos.

Ethan>Leafy desu

Am I supposed to know who this nobody is? Fuck off with your shitty e celebs. This isn't Sup Forums.

>Ethan>Leafy desu
both of them are EXTREMELY unfunny

Sup Forums is dead
The only acceptable non serious youtube user is Sam Hyde/MDE and even he/they are degenerate

>Straight outta Israel

>Hey guys! A teenager who plays video games is becoming red pilled!

Jesus man, nobody gives a fuck.

WHY, HE HAS SO MANY SUBSCRIBERS, THIS IS WHY YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE THE ELECTION FUCK YOU

The cringiest kid on the internet???

we dont find his RANDUM humor funny

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you underage fags

Fuck off with this faggot you underage shitter.

The only people who watch Leafy are 12 year old boys. They cannot vote.

Get the fuck out, you fucking leaf.

His subscribers are like 12 you faggot they won't be voting this election or the next.
Sage

That's right. /out/ is one of the best boards.

This faggot is helping Trump, and you are too stupid to see it because of your stupid fucking pride, fuck you guys.

Leafy is one seriously annoying cunt

fuck this retarded kid

literally all his videos are shit. he just repeats the same empty shit over and over.

literally who is this???

It's because of your flag, isn't it?

Celebrity worshipping belongs to the unwashed masses.
Get out.

No these people just can't stand that a fagget was the one to red pill the next generation, something THEY SHOULD be excited about...

this video was actually comfy. reminds me of andrew dice clay

WTF texas actually seceded??

just wanna pinch them chubby lil cheekies

He's 12, who cares who he supports?

I know this is just a shitty joke but:
>he's 20 you fucking idiot

Now be pissed off that a 20 year old is doing more work for Trump than you will ever do in your whole life...

He's going to apologize to Evalion soon. He's in the process of making a full 180 since his vids about her.

Your flag is inverted and shitstained, Russia.

>emo hair
>faggot hat
>reddit and jew poster

who?

Who fuckin cares

How anyone can listen to this whiny try hard bitches and then say they enjoy it, is astounding.

it doesn't matter who, what matters is that he is sending a message, that it is cool and "hip" to defend yourself, not a bad message for young people, and some adults might also get redpilled from the fact this guy is more of a man than they are...

this video is terrible

Leafy has been red-pilled for a while now. Literally one of his characters is a constantly triggered feminist cunt.

He even browses Sup Forums.

>being this shortsighted
Holy fuck you people are dumbasses. Aren't you supposed to be fans of Hitler and his work? You sow the seeds when they are young and their minds are easy to mold. We're talking about influencing hundreds of thousands of kids here, and maybe they aren't useful now, but they will be in just a few years.

It is absolutely embarrassing that Sup Forumstards lack the foresight and mental capacity to understand this.

You are all sheep....

You don't care about your country, your people or anything.

All you care about is
>look at how cool being a nazi is
>look how manly I am

Someone is redpilling everyone and your response is
>dur this guy looks gay LOL LMAO

I hate pol now

>Aren't you supposed to be fans of Hitler and his work?

lurk moar

buh-bai!

AHHAHAAHHAHA SO FUNNY GREAT CONTENT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And his fans are >literally middle school-age kids.

He isn't helping shit.

There's no way in hell that anyone who finds him entertaining will contribute anything useful to society. If living your life as a Mnt. Dew-chugging basement NEET furthers your cause, then I want off this crazy ride.

>We're
There is no "we" and especially you aren't going to do anything about this you all-bark faggot.
>Sup Forumstards
Yeah no. No one but offsiters come in and refer to a board or its users at a distance like that. You and the underage canadatard OP need to fuck off back to the yt comment section.

not an argument
>but you look cool now :)

bump for more discussion