Superman

This guy is the greatest superhero.
Prove me wrong.

Go ahead.
You can't.

Batman exists.

If he's so great, why did he let his universe die?

>Implying the greatest hero of all time isn't Monkey

No

I thought you meant this Monkey

Batman can't stop a clown.

>JL movie
>superman will be used as a plot device
what's with today's world having such a hard time working with the pure concept of superhero?

Yeah he is. Why would I prove you wrong?

What he did at the end of the story was pretty based, actually.

That's not Batman. Superman is easily corrupted and manipulated, Batman stands incorruptible even when taken to his limits.

Batman also has about a dozen different plans to take down Supes.

People just don't want to see a purely good person, that'll just make him "unrelatable". Thus, they piled onto Supes all these negative feelings and such. God, I wished we'd get a great Superman movie.

not when this guy exists

>emotionally dead pyschopath who breaks the bones of homeless people and underprivileged children at night because he has survivor's guilt
>better then anyone
lol

Fuck off Snyder.

>Batman wants to fight his friends
>not already a paranoid corrupted asshole

>Implying he hurts anyone that doesn't deserve it
>Implying Supes doesn't hurt more innocents with the amount of collateral damage he causes every time he has to save a cat from a tree

Go back to the Fortress of Solitude boy scout no one likes you. Diana cucks you with Cyborg's enhanced biomechanical dick.

batman is better, just not miller batman or maybe modern batman which is heavily inspired by the miller batman.

old earth-1 and earth-2 were decent people who had all the qualities of modern batman, but who werent sociopathic autists.

with that being said i think morrison bats is a better hero that supes but for different reasons

Why don't they just call him Perfectman?

He's the strongest, toughest, the bravest, most handsome, good-hearted, charismatic, strong-willed, heroic, trustworthy, nicest, and so on and so forth.

What an incredible character.

He sure is the most inspirational and archetypal. Beloved by writers such as Alan Moore, Grant Morrison, Geoff Johns, Jeph Loeb and even a man who hates superheroes for the most part, Garth Ennis.

Superman truly is the best superhero because he's the DEFINITIVE superhero. And it makes me sad that we haven't had a good live-action Superman movie in 36 years.

Nah they should call him Captain Mary Sue

>Prove me wrong.
But you're factual correct.

>can't even lift his own hammer
Yeah no.

Him getting back at Butcher was pretty based too. Until Butcher got back at him.

What's hilarious is that Batmanfags see Batman that way. At least Superman has a reason for being physically perfect.

Batgod is the best.